over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren aggression

Save the agression for the gym.

Take deep breaths.

It really is ALL in your head.

YES, Tren magnifies things that bother you, and it makes you more agressive. BUT you CAN control it.

I'm surprised when people say the anxiety or anger from gear is just in your head or that you must act maturely in order to avoid the mental side effects.
The balance of neurotransmitters in your brain has changed when you are on hormones, some people more so than others.
I'm sure many women wouldn't say that PMS is just in their head.
Methamphetamine induced psychosis isn't just in the user's head, it's brought on by the drug and its effect on the brain's chemistry..... much like anxiety and anger can be brought on by drugs like Tren.

In some individuals, it is a lot more than just being mature and toughing it out.
Most gear messes with GABA-ergic tranmission in the brain, which is very real and has very real consequences. This is the cause of the infamous EQ anxiety.

I have very low levels of GABA naturally. Drugs like EQ at only 250mg per week give me severe anxiety and panic attacks to the point of not being able to touch it. I had to learn it the hard way and chose to never touch it again. It had nothing to do with me being mature or level headed naturally.

Tren is powerful and is something that if you cannot handle, you just aren't wired for it. It has nothing to do with maturity, it has to do with genetic make up and brain chemistry.

Obviously if someone is a jerk and wants to use tren as an excuse, that is a different story.

Yes 100% I know and agree that TREN and certain other aas will affect a person’s brain, thus causing increased aggression anxiety and other responses. Not once ever did I attempt to say this does not exist, because the fact is....it’s real.

My statement was that even though these negative changes take place in our brain when on tren or other high doses of aas, we still has control over our thoughts and actions. Not the other way around.

If you get real pissed off to the point of not controling yourself ,don't take it.
If you get pissed off but just a little ,take a chill pill:cool:

does prami help control aggression/anger sides? i was unaware there was anything that can help that.

It does for me. Also how much of tren agression relates to insoomnia. If you look at methheads a lot of the problems they have are just not sleeping. Sleep is essential for your mental health. Try staying up for 10 days and youll be a jibbering idiot. I would GUESS the trn agression might be related to depressed dopamine....the mind is a weird place. And for the record I dont know dick about the science but I've been trennin since our feedlot got pellets and prami keeps my wife from calling the divorce lawyer.

I love that added aggression. I have noticed it but its easy to realize why and make it stop before something happens.

However its a lot easier to flip the psycho switch in my mind while I am training while on it. I've only run it twice and never had any real issues though.

It does for me. Also how much of tren agression relates to insoomnia. If you look at methheads a lot of the problems they have are just not sleeping. Sleep is essential for your mental health. Try staying up for 10 days and youll be a jibbering idiot. I would GUESS the trn agression might be related to depressed dopamine....the mind is a weird place. And for the record I dont know dick about the science but I've been trennin since our feedlot got pellets and prami keeps my wife from calling the divorce lawyer.

I dont use tren and never will again because I simpLy can control myself on it. I get aggression and anger on all gear. I'm currently on test, eq, Dbol and I'm very irritable and quick to flip out. Would the prami help with this also? Or only with the tren?

I dont use tren and never will again because I simpLy can control myself on it. I get aggression and anger on all gear. I'm currently on test, eq, Dbol and I'm very irritable and quick to flip out. Would the prami help with this also? Or only with the tren?

I would guess only tren. Kinda weird that alll gear makes you edgy, a gram of test makes me mellow as a pothead in amsterdam.

I'm not seeing how a drug that raises dopamine levels as well (prami) can counter agression. It should only make it worse. Dopamine is not the be friendly neurotransmitter.

No, that's considered to be seratonin; however, low dopamine levels are linked to mood swings.

Generally, people taking a dopamine agonist that also take an SSRI find that they can reduce the amount of SSRI due to the increase in dopamine - I.E. combining Welbutrin with Lexapro allowed for a lower dose of Lexapro to be effective where a higher dose was needed previously.

;)

Last edited:
i have IED, Intermitent Explosive Disorder...so i have to watch myself at all times....but my honest opinion is if your a jerk off steroids, you're going to be a jerk on steroids....

i can go from zero to 100 very quicky in my mind. when a problem or threat arises u can feel the adrenalin rush through your veins and its the gear i know it is. this happens normally but when added with gear it is intensified quite a bit. you got to learn how to control it always think 1st b4 u react.

when i start to get pissed i just remind myself "its the gear josh" and i can control things much easier....i even find myself saying that when im not on and it really confuses me....:confused:..lol

bottom line:
Prick off, bigger prick ON!

I feel that I seem to have less patience with every day stuff....but as said earlier, you need to be an adult about everything and take an extra second or two to think about everything before blowing up and what not. We already have enough drama to fight against with the bs stereo types of steroid users. But, I don't think that tren is any worse (for myself at least) than other types like test or even dbol.

I dont have a ton of experience with tren, but I got irritable on it, and Im as mellow as anyone on earth. I must admit the thoughts that ran through my head were'nt the most pleasant when I was pissed. Test just makes me feel confident and mellow... love it!

the guys on here saying its all in your mind obviously don't have this problem to begin with. if you're a calm person, then you won't have a problem while using gear. if you're prone to anger and aggression, something like tren will absolutely make it worse. it's like the problem is either there, or it's not. certain compounds will be the deciding factor in whether or not you can control it.

i'm learning this more and more. for the past three weeks i've been running dbol and have been so angry, constantly flipping out. i stopped taking dbol and 3 days later i feel better already. i now know its not worth it for me to take. tren i ruled out a long time ago.

i dont think the guys saying its all in your head meant that the test/tren/whatever doesnt make you angry or not, they were saying controlling the anger is all in your head if you get it. AKA same thing with anger management off juice.

my only experience with tren was with hex. i'm an insomniac anyway, and i'm prone to depression/anxiety, but i knew the possibilities. i stopped at week 6, leaned out nicely, never flipped out, but man i was miserable, paranoid and edgy as hell. maybe i was just expecting it to happen, who knows, but about 2.5 weeks after i stopped i felt like a weight was lifted off me. felt normal (for me, anyway). i'll never take tren again. i felt like what i think PMS must feel like.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws