over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Asthma?

IronCore

Registered
I am looking at adding Tren to my next cycle, however, I am a VERY MILD asthmatic... meaning that I RARELY have issues, typically allergy induced...

My concern is with the potential tren cough to cause an issue with the asthma... In an attempt to avoid this I will be running Tren E or Tren Hex...

So my question is this, are there any of you fine gentlemen out there who have any form of asthma that have used or are using Tren? and if so did you have any issues?

The cycle will go a little like this...

12 weeks
500mg Test E wk
400mg Tren E wk

wk1-4
dbol 40mg ED

wk 6-12
win 50 mg ed

wk 12-20
cruise at Test E 250mg ew

wk 22
pct

wk 3-22
hCG 500iu wk

I have allergy induced asthma(which I very rarely get since I take Claritin), or I will also have when I have a cold(in which case I take Advair while sick). I have done Tren E and Tren Hex with no problems at all.

FYI. I never went over 300mg a week of either type of tren. The sleep sides kill me if I go any higher. Hell, the kill me even at 200mg a week.lol

I have allergy induced asthma(which I very rarely get since I take Claritin), or I will also have when I have a cold(in which case I take Advair while sick). I have done Tren E and Tren Hex with no problems at all.

FYI. I never went over 300mg a week of either type of tren. The sleep sides kill me if I go any higher. Hell, the kill me even at 200mg a week.lol

Thanks Eric! I appreciate the info... looks like asthma is something else we have in common... ;)

I love Tren and Softball

I'm on 400mg of Tren E a week! I play Softball one night a Week run around in the out field one Inning and hit a Double the next and I'm done I can't catch a Breathe for nothing, but I can bench over 400lbs. I don't know if that equals out it probably doesn't LOL!!!

I'm on 400mg of Tren E a week! I play Softball one night a Week run around in the out field one Inning and hit a Double the next and I'm done I can't catch a Breathe for nothing, but I can bench over 400lbs. I don't know if that equals out it probably doesn't LOL!!!

With that kind of strenght you just need to work on your batting technique...

put the ball over the fence and trot around the bases....:D

have you tried any of the triple wall bats? or are they legal in your league?

Yes it seems like I forgot how to swing!!!!

I hit bloopers to the Pitcher all the time and at 5'7'' 230LBS I can't get there fast enough. You would think with Legs like Emmitt Smith I could.

So 300mg week seems to be the maximum you can go before side effects? How about the minimum to be used to reap trens benefits? anyone?

I've been using 400 wk, Mon/Thurs spilt with test e as well. I have asthma, too, but have not had any problems. I will say tren cough sucks ass though.

I've been using 400 wk, Mon/Thurs spilt with test e as well. I have asthma, too, but have not had any problems. I will say tren cough sucks ass though.

Have you tried your inhaler when it happens? I doubt it would make a difference... but its worth a try....

I have tried it. Doesn't help..I don't think anything will help? Good news is you can still breath, no shortness of breath, just cough like a mofo for a bit. When it happens I have to remember to stay calm, breath and ride it out.

Currently running Tren E 300mg/week with asthma with 0 problems. should be g2g my friend.

Currently running Tren E 300mg/week with asthma with 0 problems. should be g2g my friend.

Thanks bro... seems as if asthma is a lot more common than I thought...

Thanks bro... seems as if asthma is a lot more common than I thought...

Yeah right, I now ...

P.S. i also hate tren cough ...

I have only had Tren Cough once!!

I get all the Rest of the Sides Night Sweats, Anxiety, breathing,etc. I just have learned to deal with it.

I'm on Test E and Tren E and 12.5mg of Exemistane, the only new issue is I have a Rock Hard erection at Bed time and it last for ever and even Pulsates or throbs it's weird this is the frist time I encountered that.

I am looking at adding Tren to my next cycle, however, I am a VERY MILD asthmatic... meaning that I RARELY have issues, typically allergy induced...

My concern is with the potential tren cough to cause an issue with the asthma... In an attempt to avoid this I will be running Tren E or Tren Hex...

So my question is this, are there any of you fine gentlemen out there who have any form of asthma that have used or are using Tren? and if so did you have any issues?

The cycle will go a little like this...

12 weeks
500mg Test E wk
400mg Tren E wk

wk1-4
dbol 40mg ED

wk 6-12
win 50 mg ed

wk 12-20
cruise at Test E 250mg ew

wk 22
pct

wk 3-22
hCG 500iu wk

I don't think you need to use all the above. Each to their own. I understand if your making money from your physique. I know winny isn't that strong but your only having 2 weeks break in between that and dbol. In addition to having 400mg of tren in the mix for 12 weeks.

Although the reason for my reply is my curiosity over the final part of your plan. Why are you blasting then cruising then doing a pct? Are you planning on coming off everything? By the way I blast and cruise and if needed of course I will use meds to lower estrogen etc. I basically do a pct after my cycle but continue with my cruise. I don't understand why you would wait 8 weeks to do it unless your coming off everything. And if your coming off everything why not just do your short cycle then come off (so you must just blast and cruise all the time).

Last edited:
Tren seems to affect asthma for me - and it does not have to be acetate. Mtren does it too.

i would suggest using an inhaled bronchodilator a short time before the tren injections.

I don't think you need to use all the above. Each to their own. I understand if your making money from your physique. I know winny isn't that strong but your only having 2 weeks break in between that and dbol. In addition to having 400mg of tren in the mix for 12 weeks.

Although the reason for my reply is my curiosity over the final part of your plan. Why are you blasting then cruising then doing a pct? Are you planning on coming off everything? By the way I blast and cruise and if needed of course I will use meds to lower estrogen etc. I basically do a pct after my cycle but continue with my cruise. I don't understand why you would wait 8 weeks to do it unless your coming off everything. And if your coming off everything why not just do your short cycle then come off (so you must just blast and cruise all the time).

my thought exactly...why only 2 weeks in between the orals.???.

I read somewhere that the cough only happens with tren acetate and doesnt happen with tren-e. Even the reduced cardio, doesnt seem to happen with tren-e. Havent used it to be sure.

Thanks for the advice. Not making any money, just increasing vanity I guess :D...I had been contemplating that heavily before I posted and have really just decided to drop the win at the end, reduce the tren to 200 mg and not cruise. ( then again I may cruise until I blast again in spring...and THEN do PCT... I hate begin indecisive)

As far as the orals, I have a friend who has actually runs dbol and win TOGETHER (WTF... I know...I am still wondering why his complexion isn't a bit yellow from jaundice...) I was think giving a two week break may do the trick...

My plan was to allow for the win to push out the water weight from the dbol while increasing my strength a bit more. I will just add adex at .5 mg EOD to help with the water...

The initial decision to cruise was to give my liver a break before running the nolva/clomid through it...

Any other suggestions guys???...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity