over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren and being tired

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
is this due to the fact tren(presumably) lowers t3 levels, or is there another factor coming into play here?

How much tren is being run and what ester. My friend has gone as high as 600mg Tren Hex a wk with 250mg Test enth and 600 EQ and was not tired that is for sure too much energy actually. Had to remove all stimulants from his diet!

Going back and forth I see ;)
525mg ace ATM

I have gone as high as 1050mg per week of Tren Ace and wasn't tired, cardio sucked and felt like death but wasn't tired for no reason..

Also it was just experimenting, didn't run that dose for long so please no one say I'm crazy blah blah lol

I get the same way on tren. running 500 mg of fina right now and i feel sluggish most of the day

On 150mg daily right now. Tired as hell all day. Eca really helps me-25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine every 4 hours (6am, 10am, 2pm). Eca will also help with the breathing issues on tren if you run bronchaid as your ephedrine. Tren makes you tired mainly because your cns is always active-keeps firing when you are trying to sleep-so you never really get any deep restful sleep. I toss and turn all night, piss every 2-3 hours throughout the night, and if I totally cover up sweat like a pig. Not the same pathways-but your cns is on like if you were on coke or meth which is why it's hard to sleep. I have found if you dose up over time it makes the tiredness more bearable. Your body adapts to less sleep easier if spread out over time then all at once.

Happens to me but I attribute it to crappy sleep when on tren.

Forgot to add that yes, the sleep on Tren is almost impossible, especially higher doses.. So it could be that? I get used to it after a while.

I get the same way on tren. running 500 mg of fina right now and i feel sluggish most of the day
glad its not just me lol.
On 150mg daily right now. Tired as hell all day. Eca really helps me-25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine every 4 hours (6am, 10am, 2pm). Eca will also help with the breathing issues on tren if you run bronchaid as your ephedrine. Tren makes you tired mainly because your cns is always active-keeps firing when you are trying to sleep-so you never really get any deep restful sleep. I toss and turn all night, piss every 2-3 hours throughout the night, and if I totally cover up sweat like a pig. Not the same pathways-but your cns is on like if you were on coke or meth which is why it's hard to sleep. I have found if you dose up over time it makes the tiredness more bearable. Your body adapts to less sleep easier if spread out over time then all at once.

good point on the eca. i was thinking of maybe adding in t3 at 12.5-25mcg to see if that helped, but thyroid doesnt seem to be the culprit judging from the answers thus far

I have never personally read that tren reduces thyroid production lowering t3 but it could? I just have never heard or read that. However, adding low dose t3 year round isn't a bad idea either. Lots of pros run t3 at 12.5-25 year round except when they blast during a cut-where it's increased to 150-250. If you're not real big I would do 12.5 which won't shut down natural production but will help with keeping fat gains down, increase protein synthesis on a bulk, and help increase appetite slightly also. 50+ is where the fatloss kicks in-under that is beneficial like mentioned above. Benadryl also helps a little with sleep on tren at 50mcg 30 minutes prior to bed and it's totally none habit forming.

So you're recommendations to take something that effects the anatomic nervous system/central nervous system to counter the effects from tren, that according to you has an adverse effect on the central nervous system (I'm sure there's some informal role, I dunno? Quail embryos holds no validation). Makes little sense to me.

And here I thought it was from the disruptions of cholesterol biosynthesis of hormomes pregnenolone→17-hydroxypregnenolone, which feed downstream hormones such as cortisol.

My theory is like yours, nothing more than a theory.

I honestly don't believe anyone knows the effects of why some feel lethargic and some feel like the energized bunny while on Tren or any other anabolic/androgen.

For me, the higher my doses or more I take (including hgh, peps or slin), the more tired I am. Doesn't have to be tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're recommendations to take something that effects the anatomic nervous system/central nervous system to counter the effects from tren, that according to you has an adverse effect on the central nervous system (I'm sure there's some informal role, I dunno? Quail embryos holds no validation). Makes little sense to me.

And here I thought it was from the disruptions of cholesterol biosynthesis of hormomes pregnenolone→17-hydroxypregnenolone, which feed downstream hormones such as cortisol.

I honestly don't believe anyone knows the effects of why some feel lethargic and some feel like the energized bunny while on Tren or any other anabolic/androgen.
Always gotta go all physiological on us ;)
Check your inbox when you get a minute, thanks Kirk
For me, the higher my doses or more I take (including hgh, peps or slin), the more tired I am. Doesn't have to be tren.

I remember gh15 saying hormonas make you tired, you preaching brah?
:D

Same here if I try to go high doses for awhile I get so lethargic I can barely work. This is one reason I can't seem to stick it out when I try to do a high dose cycle. I've seen a lot of interviews with some huge pros that seem to be always on the verge of sleep. Some of those guys look like they are half asleep during their workout.

I have always heard that muscle only truly grows when we sleep so I always attributed it to the body wanting to sleep so it could grow?

You're absolutely right. Like with most AAS, since few studies have been done, especially with tren and people, lots of what we talk about is theories.

You could very well be correct on why tren causes insomnia. After all there are several things I have read where people who took straight pregnolone would get very warm 30ish minutes after taking. Especially with higher doses like 90mg. And those same people also complain about feeling like crap, lethargy, achy joints, etc after taking pregnolone for long periods. My only question with that, and this is something I am curious about-people who take pregnolone if they supplement with dhea the sides seem to diminish. So, if trensomnia is caused by pregnolone then couldn't one take dhea and the trensomnia would be reduced? Anyone try this?

My hypothesis is just based off what I have read the most and what makes the most since to me. I have read on a tremendous amount of sites (could all be bro science though) and that which makes the most sense to me is that tren does stimulate the cns is a unique and not understood way. That also makes sense to me because if tren does stimulate your cns-that explains, at least partially, why strength goes through the roof while on tren without huge muscle gains. Why you can cut on tren and strength goes up-also because it's highly androgenic of course. Which I do think some of the sweating and night sweats is also because of trens extreme nutrient partitioning effect which can increase a persons metabolic rate and slightly increase your normal body temperature. And finally, taking into account that some of the best meds (although I would never take them) to help with trensomnia are benzodiazepines that act on the brain and nerves (cns) to produce a calming affect and helps with insomnia.

I wish there was more science to this. Could help a lot.

The fatigue I recieve from tren is horrible. By the end of the run I am ready to be done with it

The fatigue I recieve from tren is horrible. By the end of the run I am ready to be done with it

fucking wow you flooded the board trying to get your 50 post, dang, relax and back away from the keyboard for a bit. dayyyuuuuuuumm! :eek:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws