over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren and being tired

Why is he a criminal?

Honestly there is too much to type. There should be a wikipedia page about all the horrible things he has done/threatened to do.

T3 suppression from 19nors takes a while and large doses. Deca seems to be worse at doing this. Im with Stewie. Cortisone suppression and poor quality sleep cause a lethargy. Loading up on stimulants will make the issue worsen. Also IGF raises quit a bit on tren, are you eating enough carbs?

T3 suppression from 19nors takes a while and large doses. Deca seems to be worse at doing this. Im with Stewie. Cortisone suppression and poor quality sleep cause a lethargy. Loading up on stimulants will make the issue worsen. Also IGF raises quit a bit on tren, are you eating enough carbs?

carbs are lowish, to me anyhow. roughly eating ~150-175 or so daily atm

carbs are lowish, to me anyhow. roughly eating ~150-175 or so daily atm

Eat more and Sleep more, and if that does not work get the thyroid level checked. Honestly bro you look like you could eat a shit ton of food and not get sloppy! Specially if your on a good dose of tren. I don't think your thyroid levels are your issue. Food/carb intake has a lot more to do with your energy levels than you think...

Eat more and Sleep more, and if that does not work get the thyroid level checked. Honestly bro you look like you could eat a shit ton of food and not get sloppy! Specially if your on a good dose of tren. I don't think your thyroid levels are your issue. Food/carb intake has a lot more to do with your energy levels than you think...

really?! well i think im fat lol. but really, ill get fat quick if i eat too many carbs...been there, done that:mad:

really?! well i think im fat lol. but really, ill get fat quick if i eat too many carbs...been there, done that:mad:

You sure you didn't hold some extra water from the carbs, freak out and think you were getting fat, and then dropped them and the weight dissipated quickly?

I see this all the time....folks scared of carbs because they think the scale initially going up when they add them in is them "getting fat".

How much do you weigh? What is your approximate body fat %? What are your goals? What is your definition of fat?

Your eating about 600-800 calories from carbs. That is very low if your diet is not dialed in every other aspect. I eat abou 1600-2000 calories from carbs average.., not bulking. If I don't eat enough I crash hard energy wise. Dieting I still hit 1000 cals from carbs easy. But I lost over a hundred pounds on a 4000+ calorie diet so I'm not average.

My point is if your training hard, lead a otherwise active life, and are using drugs that are promoting the utilization of calories to build muscle you probably are going to require much higher levels of caloric intact than in the past. You yourself have said your a novice in the usage of gear. I will tell you that on the right drugs and dose your metabolism can more than double... Tren is one of the best examples.

^^^ Bingo man. I think people don't realize how far they can gradually push their macros up without getting fat. I worked my way up to 120g fat, 600g carbs and 380g protein this offseason. Max weight? 198 in the am. And as you can see by avi, this wasn't a sloppy 198.

You sure you didn't hold some extra water from the carbs, freak out and think you were getting fat, and then dropped them and the weight dissipated quickly?

I see this all the time....folks scared of carbs because they think the scale initially going up when they add them in is them "getting fat".
To be honest it coulda been. I haven't really went "high" carb for quite some time now
How much do you weigh? What is your approximate body fat %? What are your goals? What is your definition of fat?

Your eating about 600-800 calories from carbs. That is very low if your diet is not dialed in every other aspect. I eat abou 1600-2000 calories from carbs average.., not bulking. If I don't eat enough I crash hard energy wise. Dieting I still hit 1000 cals from carbs easy. But I lost over a hundred pounds on a 4000+ calorie diet so I'm not average.

My point is if your training hard, lead a otherwise active life, and are using drugs that are promoting the utilization of calories to build muscle you probably are going to require much higher levels of caloric intact than in the past. You yourself have said your a novice in the usage of gear. I will tell you that on the right drugs and dose your metabolism can more than double... Tren is one of the best examples.
Right now I'm leaning down so carbs are lowish. This has definitely worked for me now, and in the past. I've gotten lean, then went crazy with the carbs and got too sloppy. So now I tread lightly....

So you're recommendations to take something that effects the anatomic nervous system/central nervous system to counter the effects from tren, that according to you has an adverse effect on the central nervous system (I'm sure there's some informal role, I dunno? Quail embryos holds no validation). Makes little sense to me.

And here I thought it was from the disruptions of cholesterol biosynthesis of hormomes pregnenolone→17-hydroxypregnenolone, which feed downstream hormones such as cortisol.

My theory is like yours, nothing more than a theory.

I honestly don't believe anyone knows the effects of why some feel lethargic and some feel like the energized bunny while on Tren or any other anabolic/androgen.

Awesome post. I felt super tired on it and even 40 mg adderal couldn't get me going. Even a few months after tren I was still desensitized to Stims. I will probably never use it again. Wasn't sleep for me, screwed with my cortisol or thyroid which is already dysfunctional, just not on paper.

I had a really long run on tren, running anywhere from 30mg per day to 100mg per day. I switched to deca for my bulker a couple of months ago and love it. The next two days after stopping the tren I slept like a baby. I didn't realize how shitty my sleep was when running it. I was probably on tren acetate for about 4 years straight. Enjoying the break.lol.

Physically I have insane energy on tren I can easily do 2-3 hour workouts daily If i wanted and the intensity remains super high throughout.... but mentally I just feel lethargic all the time on the stuff...

just had to chime in on this....

on 200mg of tren a week and im groggy all day, go to sleep at night almost instantly and dream, dream, dream.

This is my 3rd week and the first week or so I was "keyed" up all the time. Just ready to fuck shit up and couldn't sleep well. Now I just rather take a nap then fuck shit up. Im sleeping 8-9hrs a night!

Gonna just stop it next week and continue with the anavar and see what happens. Its snowboard season and waking up sleepy and spending all day drinking shit to keep me up aint gonna cut it.

how much and how long on deca till you think this happens?

Dont get tired...get really bad cramps...100mg tren A every other day, 200mg tren E twice a week and 300mg sust twice a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131