Tren and caber

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Just wondering for those of you that take tren and add in caber.

Do you add the caber from the beginning just in case or do you add it if you feel you need it

I guess the only way to really know if you need it is with blood work or do you get any symptoms?

Like an AI, Caber should be added in when needed, not for the heck of it. Ideally, blood markers would indicate this. Caber is a serious drug with its own laundry list of negative health impacts and should not be taken lightly.

If anything were to be thrown in as a preventive measure for prolactin control, I would suggest P5P. This drug won’t do much when prolactin is spiraling out of control, but it has been shown to keep levels in range.

I'm running low test (200 test e per week) higher tren (280 mg of ace per week) right now.
I take cabergoline year round because i'm prone to prolactin elevation even on just only test with controlloed estrogens.
By the time i've learned to recognize prolactin sides, which for me are very puffy nipples, low to no libido, low to no sensations during sex, very long time to bust a nut, lethargy, low mood and low motivation.
So i always take caber, on tren i just up the dosage when i feel prolactin increase.
By the way, this is my fourth cycle with tren and it seems that everytime after 4-6 weeks time my body (especially my dick) doesn't like the low test to tren ratio. I get tren dick no matter prolactin and e2 levels or cabergoline dosage.
Time to shot 100 mg of propionate in my butt and see.

I just take 1/4 tab when I start to show any puffiness when I run tren or nandrolone, my current anti-e protocol has me covered for estrogen so any extra sensitiveity or puffiness is prolactin based.

I'm running low test (200 test e per week) higher tren (280 mg of ace per week) right now.
By the way, this is my fourth cycle with tren and it seems that everytime after 4-6 weeks time my body (especially my dick) doesn't like the low test to tren ratio. I get tren dick no matter prolactin and e2 levels or cabergoline dosage.

So if every time you get tren dick with low test to tren ratio why do you continue with this ratio and not swap to higher test?

So if every time you get tren dick with low test to tren ratio why do you continue with this ratio and not swap to higher test?
Because for the first 4 weeks or so i get the benefit of low test/higher tren (less water, less estrogen conversion, less tren sides) without the tren dick.
In the past cycles when the problem started i've simply dropped the tren and continued with test/proviron or masteron.
This time i'm gonna try higher test then tren. I wanted to avoid higher test since i aromatize heavily and get gyno even with letrozole.

Because for the first 4 weeks or so i get the benefit of low test/higher tren (less water, less estrogen conversion, less tren sides) without the tren dick.
In the past cycles when the problem started i've simply dropped the tren and continued with test/proviron or masteron.
This time i'm gonna try higher test then tren. I wanted to avoid higher test since i aromatize heavily and get gyno even with letrozole.

I hear ya... its hard to get everything spot on

Just wondering for those of you that take tren and add in caber.

Do you add the caber from the beginning just in case or do you add it if you feel you need it

I guess the only way to really know if you need it is with blood work or do you get any symptoms?
Caber makes me feel so awful I’d just not take tren than take both. Mind you it lingers too 1 dose can have me feeling bad for days then diet and training are shit so what’s the point.

Caber makes me feel so awful I’d just not take tren than take both. Mind you it lingers too 1 dose can have me feeling bad for days then diet and training are shit so what’s the point.
Yea thats not worth it

Cabergoline has very long half life (60-70 hours) and a little goes a long way when it comes to prolactin reduction. Side effects (more frequently tiredness, sleepiness, constipation, acid reflux, headache, flue like symptoms) usually lessen over time. Beeing a dopamine agonist, it's a serious drug and not to be taken lightly.

I take cabergoline year round because i'm prone to prolactin elevation even on just only test with controlloed estrogens.
By the time i've learned to recognize prolactin sides, which for me are very puffy nipples, low to no libido, low to no sensations during sex, very long time to bust a nut, lethargy, low mood and low motivation.
So i always take caber, on tren i just up the dosage when i feel prolactin increase.
Time to shot 100 mg of propionate in my butt and see.

you know taking caber year round might not be the best idea.

the things you list as high prolactin side can come from all sorts of different things. im not saying that maybe you arent sensitive to it. for sure i am and caber can be a cool drug, but probably best to use sparingly.

i have found the best solution to 4-6 week problem is to simply go back to just trt for a cpl weeks. sure push it out a few weeks and have some puffy sore nips but then back off and regroup.

I only run caber precontest and only the last few weeks of prep. If I run tren at the beginning of prep then no caber

I never had any sides from caber years back when I used it, but I liked it better than other options at the time. I think i'm like most above. I never used it year-round, but I would have no problem, myself, running it during a 'cycle' as part of the year. I figure a 1 time run of tren for 6-8-10 weeks is fine for me. I don't think running tren longer than that is ideal, for a few reasons, even though I ran it for about 5 months once (though low dose...well, toward the end it was, lol).

I think some used B6 many years back, but I have not followed up on the research for that in 10-15+ years now. I am not a fan of Prami.

A little bit of caber goes a long way. I tanked mine with 0.25mg. Went from the high range to the low range 16.1 to 1.8 confirmed with blood work off one 0.25mg pill. I would definitely not casually take caber, its powerful shit. Cleared up my puffy nip real quick.

This time too i'm getting tren dick again. It's not the prolactin as i'm taking 0.5 mg of pharma cabaser 3 times per week (mon/wed/fri). Not lack of test, nor dht (i'm running proviron and masteron too), neither e2 problems. No gyno, no puffy/sensitive nipples, no lethargy. I feel good, strong... But dick is limp and shriveled. I think the only solution is to drop the tren. So bad 'cause i'm getting the best condition ever.

This time too i'm getting tren dick again. It's not the prolactin as i'm taking 0.5 mg of pharma cabaser 3 times per week (mon/wed/fri). Not lack of test, nor dht (i'm running proviron and masteron too), neither e2 problems. No gyno, no puffy/sensitive nipples, no lethargy. I feel good, strong... But dick is limp and shriveled. I think the only solution is to drop the tren. So bad 'cause i'm getting the best condition ever.
Or probably is just too much letrozole that is giving me a limpy...

Cabergoline has very long half life (60-70 hours) and a little goes a long way when it comes to prolactin reduction. Side effects (more frequently tiredness, sleepiness, constipation, acid reflux, headache, flue like symptoms) usually lessen over time. Beeing a dopamine agonist, it's a serious drug and not to be taken lightly.
Yea for me it takes 5 days to get right and that’s on 1/4 of a pill it’s just like the dnp debate yes it works but at the cost of training and diet which for all intents and purposes is more significant. Prolactin goes down quick and beside recent years belief tren is not necessary ESPECIALLY for people who don’t react well to it. I react great almost no sides sometimes a lil clear discharge but no actual gyno and only that bc like many younger guys I was so obsessed with gyno I was fucking with my chest so much I created swelling and soreness searching for something that wasn’t there, gyno is not subtle it’s hard and not “I’m not sure if this is gyno” if you’re thinking that you prolly just have bigger glands which at appropriate BF shrink to nothing as mine did every single prep. Plus gland removal and lipo sculpting now is like 2-5 K and is an in clinic procedure. I’m in my 40s and still may get it but had it been not an inpatient 10K plus thing that it was in my 20s it woulda been long done. Then glands out no need to fuss over estro or prolactin in fact estro is good for joints and cholesterol and you can use AIs to shed water for events in short time 5-10 days.

What are labs showing your prolactin and estradiol at?

That Caber dose seems overkill regardless of how sensitive you are.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws