over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Cardio Based Athletes?

Tren will decrease your cardio output significantly. It affects some worse than others. The more Tren you take, the worse it gets because it increases inflammation in the bronchial tubes by increasing prostaglandins.
Thank you heaps mate , something concrete to go off of.

Nandrolone is widely prescribed by anti aging clinics out of Florida... If you need a few let me know.

Not sure why this got turned into an argument, guys are popping in who aren’t cardio based athletes and giving legitimately useless feedback.

I don’t need to defend that tren is widely used, to be frank I don’t really care if you disagree. Purely interested in the mechanism which looks like it was just added to the thread.

Tren has interesting implications on fascia and elasticity of connective tissue, thus is why it is utilized. The extremely high anabolic ratio means you can utilize very low dosages to receive the effect without suffering from massively increased blood flow from saturated receptors.

but cool beans Bruv, if you’re not going to be helpful that’s your call.
I've searched the literature on this topic and cannot find even evidence of respiratory effects from trenbolone -- but that's because it's never been the subject of study. Considerations for cattle will never encompass cardiorespiratory fitness, but rather matters that pertain to survival, mass, and transportation efficiency. Matters of study will never revolve around fitness metrics in humans because trenbolone is not legal for that purpose. Absence of evidence when the question would never be raised in the literature (i.e., cattle and their relevance to the agricultural-industrial food chain) does not prove the converse, however.

To ask for a mechanism just shocked me, because it's such a grand request. All you have at your disposal is bro science, and that alone should be given its due respect IMO!

If I were to speculate, hypothetically, about the closest thing I, Type-IIx, on a bodybuilding internet forum thinks could be construed as a "mechanism," it would be that trenbolone's potent binding to the AR (it really fits like a knife into the receptor) causes such a potent anabolic response in muscle (and some other) tissue that the organism must redirect energy away from other metabolically costly functions like the cardiorespiratory system's delivery of O2 and removal of CO2, removing waste products, et cetera to direct it to the potent muscle building functions being asked of it by the trenbolone-AR complex the writing of proteins in a metabolically costly process.

Do you want the spoon to be silver or gold
Do you want the spoon to be silver or go

haha! Very funny. Don’t care about the spoon mate, just had a specific question and getting ready for a non ordinary event.

Legitimately the replies of go with EQ or NPP or watch that diet for this question and the background data presented are on par with recommendations on how to tie my shoes...

I've searched the literature on this topic and cannot find even evidence of respiratory effects from trenbolone -- but that's because it's never been the subject of study. Considerations for cattle will never encompass cardiorespiratory fitness, but rather matters that pertain to survival, mass, and transportation efficiency. Matters of study will never revolve around fitness metrics in humans because trenbolone is not legal for that purpose. Absence of evidence when the question would never be raised in the literature (i.e., cattle and their relevance to the agricultural-industrial food chain) does not prove the converse, however.

To ask for a mechanism just shocked me, because it's such a grand request. All you have at your disposal is bro science, and that alone should be given its due respect IMO!

If I were to speculate, hypothetically, about the closest thing I, Type-IIx, on a bodybuilding internet forum thinks could be construed as a "mechanism," it would be that trenbolone's potent binding to the AR (it really fits like a knife into the receptor) causes such a potent anabolic response in muscle (and some other) tissue that the organism must redirect energy away from other metabolically costly functions like the cardiorespiratory system's delivery of O2 and removal of CO2, removing waste products, et cetera to direct it to the potent muscle building functions being asked of it by the trenbolone-AR complex the writing of proteins in a metabolically costly process.

That’s a legit response man and sincerely appreciated and gives me something to ponder on.

Cheers mate.

I completely get there are no published or even completed studies on this however as your post just illustrated some of the members here take it far from bro science and actually add a level of scientific understanding and reasoning.

Peeps parroting like a caveman tren bad, eq good when that isn’t even remotely close to the question just isn’t helpful.

I actually think tren INCREASES rhabdomyolysis, this is where the rust-colored urine associated with tren comes from.

this is one of those "what do you guys think about xyz?"
Then OP will defend proposed idea against ANY response.
Its a terrible drug for cardio.
I am SURE there r FAR better supps.
-F

-F
Nailed it

-F
A very specific question was asked; HOW does tren negatively impact cardio and through which potential mechanisms. Tren is a piss poor compound cardio wise for general bodybuilders, agreed completely. For individuals utilizing 1/5th the dosage and are predominately endurance athletes is it though? Simply put you don't know and I have limited data stating that it may actually not be.

Why would I need to defend anything? I didn't ask for cycle advice. I didn't ask for your knowledge of ultras. I asked a very specific question. Coming here and asking for cycle advice for an ultra from a demographic that does not participate in this would be quite literally foolish at its' core.

I posted here as some individuals have a wealth of knowledge on these compounds. I don't give a crap that someones uncle used to ride bikes for a few hours and this is what he stated or "yo bro just try NPP or EQ", yeah that is not helpful.

Got my answer, thank you again to the two that contributed and gave me something to run with.

A very specific question was asked; HOW does tren negatively impact cardio and through which potential mechanisms. Tren is a piss poor compound cardio wise for general bodybuilders, agreed completely. For individuals utilizing 1/5th the dosage and are predominately endurance athletes is it though? Simply put you don't know and I have limited data stating that it may actually not be.

Why would I need to defend anything? I didn't ask for cycle advice. I didn't ask for your knowledge of ultras. I asked a very specific question. Coming here and asking for cycle advice for an ultra from a demographic that does not participate in this would be quite literally foolish at its' core.

I posted here as some individuals have a wealth of knowledge on these compounds. I don't give a crap that someones uncle used to ride bikes for a few hours and this is what he stated or "yo bro just try NPP or EQ", yeah that is not helpful.

Got my answer, thank you again to the two that contributed and gave me something to run with.
Your attitude is disgusting. You’ve paraded yourself like a moron in front of everybody and wasted your time and theirs. Hang your head in shame and slink out.

VPN is trippin - BIG A - Account I pinged you on a while ago when I was having issues.

Your attitude is disgusting. You’ve paraded yourself like a moron in front of everybody and wasted your time and theirs. Hang your head in shame and slink out.
Not sure what the problem is man. I asked a highly specific question. Continued to get garbage replies, continued to rephrase it and that offended people? Best wishes man but not worth anyone's time.

If someone doesn't know something that's cool. Don't parrot some stuff and hope it sticks. Beyond harmful and immature mate.

Why the hell a marathon runner is on anything gear related.. crazy
Or on a bodybuilding board asking for advice....

Bodybuilders are the only ones allowed to enhance their physical performance? No one in any Olympic sport has ever tested positive for ananbolics? Didn't realize you guys had the sole rights to maximizing your human performance. Man, my bad.

On ProM? As this forum has a hanfdul of guys that actually knows what the hell these compounds do to a human body? Searching out scientifically literate people stops at certain websites?

Super cliquish, hes not a bodybuilder... shameful.

I used to work at a gym where a lot of high level cyclists trained
not once did any of those guys talk abt running tren
EQ, Anavar, EPO, Low dose test was there go to
And they would do rides up to 6-8hrs a day
I've been in the cycling community for the last 5 years. I ride enduro but I'm around road and long distance mountain bike races 100milers 24hrs ect. Some also do running races. Low test, low GH and EPO are common. Some do EQ, a lot have a stash of ITPP or use GW1516. No one will touch tren.

Isnt this kinda like someone asking data about as to why it isn’t good to drink bleach? Yea all the research may be anecdotal but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true….

Bodybuilders are the only ones allowed to enhance their physical performance? No one in any Olympic sport has ever tested positive for ananbolics? Didn't realize you guys had the sole rights to maximizing your human performance. Man, my bad.

On ProM? As this forum has a hanfdul of guys that actually knows what the hell these compounds do to a human body? Searching out scientifically literate people stops at certain websites?

None of your assumptions are true. You’re just coming across as a straight up dick and nobody wants to help you really. Despite that everybody has unanimously agreed tren is a stupid drug to run in your situation.

I didn’t say that, but again, it’s a damn marathon; you’re not in the olympics.

None of your assumptions are true. You’re just coming across as a straight up dick and nobody wants to help you really. Despite that everybody has unanimously agreed tren is a stupid drug to run in your situation.

Bro just shutup…do you even ride a bike for more than a couple hours? 🤣

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity