over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Cardio Based Athletes?

Since the race isnt until 2022, you have time to experiment. Just about everyone on this board essentially experiments on their body. Try the 5 mg/day. Mix it in with your testosterone. Do Emerics method of dosing test each day. He does 10 mg/day I think. I would lower your test dose, since its 200 mg/wk now, and substitute in the tren. If you are aiming for trt with your test dose then you are about 2x the norm. I take 1 shot a week of 100 mg test cyp and my total test is around 850. I have an endo looking after mine. Sounds like you have a clinic and they must test you? I dont think the tren will affect the test level measurement, but I could be wrong.
Yeah. That's the usual. Guys solicit feedback on some proposed protocol.
After bouncing enough ideas around, the OP decides to tweak based on forum feedback or just goes a different direction altogether.

Don’t mean to be rude but nobody is interested in your opinion buddy, we want hard data about an illegal substance used for cattle.

Dont mean to be rude but do you even ride bruh?!
I dont ride. In fact I don't even lift. Use gear. None of that. All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

205 miles? damn I can’t even jog to my mailbox and back without being out of breath lol in all seriousness though yeah I agree with some others I’d stay away from tren.

The key here is that he would be using low dose, like 70 mg/wk. I dont think there will be any endurance sides with that, but it might be enough to elicit the connective tissue benefits that he is looking for. Perhaps some other benefits. Ive never used such a low dose.

The key here is that he would be using low dose, like 70 mg/wk. I dont think there will be any endurance sides with that, but it might be enough to elicit the connective tissue benefits that he is looking for. Perhaps some other benefits. Ive never used such a low dose.

I have, I’ve used 50mg a week it was actually during my second cycle ever when my body tolerated everything like a champ. I still had shallow breathing and an elevated heart rate, obviously not to the same degree but it was there.

I have, I’ve used 50mg a week it was actually during my second cycle ever when my body tolerated everything like a champ. I still had shallow breathing and an elevated heart rate, obviously not to the same degree but it was there.
This is what I’m curious about mate. You mind posting what ester/administration/any thoughts around when the shallow breathing would pop in/compound.

The bro science I have a problem with is someone saying “use this arbitrary compound” or “some dude used to do this”.

Actual first hand data or speculation based off of scientific literacy is all that should matter in this game.

205 miles? damn I can’t even jog to my mailbox and back without being out of breath lol in all seriousness though yeah I agree with some others I’d stay away from tren.
Just takes some time man, legitimately anyone can run at least a half marathon with a little prep and proper form.

There’s an app couch to 5k, I started there five years ago and have been enjoying the journey ever since.

Hey hey! Long time man!

Yessir, got into the world of endurance sports a few years back. Been doing the odd marathon here and there. We have a 205 miler coming up Q1 of 2022 that I am planning on hoping into, qualifying next month actually. 205 miles of just running.

Trying to get data on tren's affects on tendon/ligament rigidity (also why it actually crushes your cardio output) and sling systems as a few of the other competitors utilize it in very limited quantities for this purpose. Looks like I pissed off some guys on the way!
Looking for data to confirm your preconceived notions. Ignoring the strong statements of adverse evidence. This is why people think you are being arrogant. You just want to tren hard, we've seen it before.

I haven't seen you mention a single PED, besides the deca, that would accomplish any of your goals.

This is what I’m curious about mate. You mind posting what ester/administration/any thoughts around when the shallow breathing would pop in/compound.

The bro science I have a problem with is someone saying “use this arbitrary compound” or “some dude used to do this”.

Actual first hand data or speculation based off of scientific literacy is all that should matter in this game.

If this is the info you were looking for then why did you dissuade and even ridicule anyone who tried to have discussion about it saying you only wanted specific info that most likely doesn’t exist? Bro science gets shot down around here pretty fast you should know that, personal experiences have a lot of value as half the shit we do is the Wild West.

Anyway, it was enanthate and I was doing doing twice a week 25mg per pin with 250mg test cyp. I was on anavar with the test and didn’t have any breathing issues at all but when I dropped the anavar for the tren it started fast I would say just a week in, I can check my log tomorrow to be sure. Later in other cycles I did higher doses of tren but really I can’t say the breathing was much worse for it, even at the small dose it was happening mind you shallow breathing is shallow breathing it’s not like I was saying “oh it’s not as bad this time”…..does that make sense? I’m sure there is a variance with dose but it still was an issue with the low dose.

Hey hey! Long time man!

Yessir, got into the world of endurance sports a few years back. Been doing the odd marathon here and there. We have a 205 miler coming up Q1 of 2022 that I am planning on hoping into, qualifying next month actually. 205 miles of just running.

Trying to get data on tren's affects on tendon/ligament rigidity (also why it actually crushes your cardio output) and sling systems as a few of the other competitors utilize it in very limited quantities for this purpose. Looks like I pissed off some guys on the way!

Raloxifene actually has some studies situating showing a positive effect on tendon modelling and elasticity.

Now I'm not sure what your original question really was, but I do have to submit to cardio based tests regularly, and DHB is a much much better option than tren.

If this is the info you were looking for then why did you dissuade and even ridicule anyone who tried to have discussion about it saying you only wanted specific info that most likely doesn’t exist? Bro science gets shot down around here pretty fast you should know that, personal experiences have a lot of value as half the shit we do is the Wild West.

Anyway, it was enanthate and I was doing doing twice a week 25mg per pin with 250mg test cyp. I was on anavar with the test and didn’t have any breathing issues at all but when I dropped the anavar for the tren it started fast I would say just a week in, I can check my log tomorrow to be sure. Later in other cycles I did higher doses of tren but really I can’t say the breathing was much worse for it, even at the small dose it was happening mind you shallow breathing is shallow breathing it’s not like I was saying “oh it’s not as bad this time”…..does that make sense? I’m sure there is a variance with dose but it still was an issue with the low dose.
Gotcha, thanks for that.
My problem was with people giving answers that have utterly nothing to do with the question mate. Someone just posting don’t use tren isn’t helpful. Someone recommending other compounds isn’t helpful.

original question was not one on compounds. Just at what dosage do sides manifest and does anyone have an idea on why these sides manifest.

someone recommending other compounds for an event they aren’t familiar with can wreck someone’s prep. I wouldn’t be able to compete with a few hundred mg of EQ. I’d be out of training for about a month while it clears.

Gotcha, thanks for that.
My problem was with people giving answers that have utterly nothing to do with the question mate. Someone just posting don’t use tren isn’t helpful. Someone recommending other compounds isn’t helpful.

original question was not one on compounds. Just at what dosage do sides manifest and does anyone have an idea on why these sides manifest.

someone recommending other compounds for an event they aren’t familiar with can wreck someone’s prep. I wouldn’t be able to compete with a few hundred mg of EQ. I’d be out of training for about a month while it clears.

Is this an attempt to find a new edge for your performance or are you trying to use tren for aesthetics while hoping you can mitigate its effect on your performance?

Is this an attempt to find a new edge for your performance or are you trying to use tren for aesthetics while hoping you can mitigate its effect on your performance?
Purely interested in performance. Tendon/ligament elasticity/bounce and fascial effects.

EQ is what is often recommended however it’s useful dosage increases blood flow far too much to sling systems and primary muscle groups for ultras. A 200mg dose of EQ would be debilitating at anything over 30 miles. Tibial nerve would get utterly crushed with that much blood pooling in the soleus

Okay so just overall better body/muscle function, something which even if slight would factor in when pushing yourself to the max.

I’m not well versed in these things to be honest and I’m not going to speak in regards to things I don’t know about, when I was a competitive athlete in college I never used any gear and only used it for the first time more than a decade later for vain purposes so it’s not something I ever had a need to research. As much as I would always try to help I wouldn’t do it at the cost of giving bad info so I can’t speak to much of that. I would say someone else may chime in but in regards to tren specifically I don’t think the info is out there, I’m constantly researching obscure things in an effort to gain a better understanding of what I’m putting into my body and how to better manage it and I’ve never seen it even mentioned in passing tren being used for this purpose. That is not to say it isn’t feasible or hasn’t been done but the information on it most likely just isnt out there in the open for someone to direct you to it. You may have to be your own guinea pig which shouldn’t be too difficult although it may cost you in the form of a shitty performance.

You’ve made it pretty clear you’re not looking for recommendations but for what it’s worth, you have looked into various peptides/GH for purpose correct?

Okay so just overall better body/muscle function, something which even if slight would factor in when pushing yourself to the max.

I’m not well versed in these things to be honest and I’m not going to speak in regards to things I don’t know about, when I was a competitive athlete in college I never used any gear and only used it for the first time more than a decade later for vain purposes so it’s not something I ever had a need to research. As much as I would always try to help I wouldn’t do it at the cost of giving bad info so I can’t speak to much of that. I would say someone else may chime in but in regards to tren specifically I don’t think the info is out there, I’m constantly researching obscure things in an effort to gain a better understanding of what I’m putting into my body and how to better manage it and I’ve never seen it even mentioned in passing tren being used for this purpose. That is not to say it isn’t feasible or hasn’t been done but the information on it most likely just isnt out there in the open for someone to direct you to it. You may have to be your own guinea pig which shouldn’t be too difficult although it may cost you in the form of a shitty performance.

You’ve made it pretty clear you’re not looking for recommendations but for what it’s worth, you have looked into various peptides/GH for purpose correct?
Yessir,

Current protocol is 200mg test per week 2iu growth daily, 20iu of igf on my carb refeed post run, bpc 157 and tb500 interchanged every three weeks

Former bodybuilder still a big guy for the world of endurance sports so anything that puts weight on I try to stay away from. I have a script for nandrolone / oxandralone but I don’t like to use them as I’ll blow back up quickly.

If needed for recovery I’ll take a 50mg oxandralone Friday after training and on Saturday but need it to clear my system before my run on Monday.

purely interested in maximizing tendon / fascial longevity and strength. Due to my size I’m dealing with some annoying side effects of high volume running throughout my posterior chain.

All good mate and I appreciate your desire to help.

You’re really not going to find scientific data to support a cattle hormones effect on human respiration. Pretty much all of this is going to be anecdotal for our purposes

Yessir,

Current protocol is 200mg test per week 2iu growth daily, 20iu of igf on my carb refeed post run, bpc 157 and tb500 interchanged every three weeks

Former bodybuilder still a big guy for the world of endurance sports so anything that puts weight on I try to stay away from. I have a script for nandrolone / oxandralone but I don’t like to use them as I’ll blow back up quickly.

If needed for recovery I’ll take a 50mg oxandralone Friday after training and on Saturday but need it to clear my system before my run on Monday.

purely interested in maximizing tendon / fascial longevity and strength. Due to my size I’m dealing with some annoying side effects of high volume running throughout my posterior chain.

All good mate and I appreciate your desire to help.
Eq works even better for me at lubirxating joints and easing tendon pain than nandralone. I don’t put weight on with it quickly, but my work capacity goes up drastically. As a fighter this is quite a benefit

Eq works even better for me at lubirxating joints and easing tendon pain than nandralone. I don’t put weight on with it quickly, but my work capacity goes up drastically. As a fighter this is quite a benefit
There were guys at my boxing club back in the day that ran EQ and swore by it, way back when I was a natural and really trying to stay serious and go pro (obviously went another path) but still to this day never ran EQ. For me an my goals just seems like I can achieve what I want without it. I might give it a go one day.

Unfortunately EQ comes with a host of sides for ultras from the increased blood flow and high effective dosage.

How large/low of a dose of EQ gives you those effects? Assuming you use it along with some test?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws