over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Cardio Based Athletes?

It’s actually a fantastic idea, to be frank it may be a bit out of my wheel house. I’ve started preliminary research but I’m still very baseline with my understanding mate.
eq doesn’t increase blood flow, it increases rbc. Which epo does too

It’s actually a fantastic idea, to be frank it may be a bit out of my wheel house. I’ve started preliminary research but I’m still very baseline with my understanding mate.
For raising hematocrit, just taking testosterone will do that. How often do you get a CBC done? Not sure how much tren raises it, but I think more than testosterone. Taking EPO probably not needed and dangerous while taking the steroids. Do most endurance athletes take epo with steroids?

I asked some runners and 24hr bike racers if they've seriously considered tren. One guy told me he has thought of 30-50mg a week during training and drop it 2 weeks or so before the event. He said think of it like Winny. Most track guys and horses drop Winny before the event because it will slow you down on it but you reep the benefits for a few weeks from training on it. He said the cardio and fluid imbalance is to much of a risk.
Thanks man, honestly didn’t consider the hydration element.

eq doesn’t increase blood flow, it increases rbc. Which epo does too
Honestly I’m unfamiliar and wish I could speak with better authority. All I can with utter certainty is the pumps induced upon its implementation nearly took me completely out of training for around 4 weeks.

Good enough for me. There are so many other conclusions you seem to have made that you're looking for evidence to support, though. You want to work in the other direction; not try to validate your conclusions with this stuff.

If the issue at bottom (I am inducing this from your first couple of posts) is that you are bloated with massive volumes of training presently, I would advise that tren being a "dry" compound is not the answer. It would be better to reduce training volumes first, then alter the compounds you are already on.

Are you tested? If so, have you thought about how it will look for your published adverse analytical to list a slew of compounds that might trigger an investigation?
I see 100% where your coming from. Not dead set on running tren, just had a very straightforward question and guys were replying with responses that had nothing to do with the question.

There is no testing body for the event. It’s largely older gentlemen with a majority on anti aging protocols.

For raising hematocrit, just taking testosterone will do that. How often do you get a CBC done? Not sure how much tren raises it, but I think more than testosterone. Taking EPO probably not needed and dangerous while taking the steroids. Do most endurance athletes take epo with steroids?
Most only take TRT amounts with EPO to stay anti catabolic. Since their test levels drop with extreme exercise. Some do 1iu GH as well.

Extrapolating from track to ultra is contextually difficult, anyhow. We're talking apples and oranges.
This was the example someone gave me that runs marathons. Said tren may have benefits but being on it during the race would hinder results. Obviously a 100yrd dash and a marathon are quite different.

Bro lol I knew a few guys on the Seahawks practice squad that used epo with multiple steroids. Seem to work out pretty good for them. They were animal fuckers. They both made the roster for a brief moment. Both got advice to use epo from starters who used it. And adderall. Any edge whatever it takes they use it.

Bro lol I knew a few guys on the Seahawks practice squad that used epo with multiple steroids. Seem to work out pretty good for them. They were animal fuckers. They both made the roster for a brief moment. Both got advice to use epo from starters who used it. And adderall. Any edge whatever it takes they use it.
Yep. Read Bill Romanowskys book. He said if there was anything he could use that wasn’t specifically prohibited he was using it. Altitude chamber, blood doping, balco drugs. And I’m sure he was using banned substances too like everyone else. At that level you’ll take or do anything to stay there

Yep. Read Bill Romanowskys book. He said if there was anything he could use that wasn’t specifically prohibited he was using it. Altitude chamber, blood doping, balco drugs. And I’m sure he was using banned substances too like everyone else. At that level you’ll take or do anything to stay there
Yeah, in that sport there is A LOT of money involved. I can see why they would risk things. So far we havent had any reports of them dropping dead, at least not that I can think of.

Yeah, in that sport there is A LOT of money involved. I can see why they would risk things. So far we havent had any reports of them dropping dead, at least not that I can think of.
Ya were mostly hearing about tbi related issues. Not tons dying of heart attacks or kidney issues

Back in the 90s when pro cyclists were running this stuff with highly professionalized doctor support, 20-year old guys in the shape of their lives were dropping dead in droves from the shit.

It's hard to quantify, but I'd probably put in on a magnitude of order versus AAS as being 100s of times more dangerous in terms of sudden death. Taking it without the supervision/monitoring of a professional, hah.

Back in the 90s when pro cyclists were running this stuff with highly professionalized doctor support, 20-year old guys in the shape of their lives were dropping dead in droves from the shit.

It's hard to quantify, but I'd probably put in on a magnitude of order versus AAS as being 100s of times more dangerous in terms of sudden death. Taking it without the supervision/monitoring of a professional, hah.
A lot of guys I know prefer ITPP to EPO. Easier and safer to run. It just doesn't seem available now.

Tren for cardio athletes is really BAD and doesn't give them any plus just minus.

If you go for Track and Field usually Anavar/Winstrol are the goto along a low dose of Test and EPO.

I know some amateur swimmers here in Italy, that use 250 TestE + EQ/Primo, 100mg Cardio Aspirin (it's an aspirin pill protected by stomach acids, it will open in the intestines and this way you will avoid ulcers), HGH, Humalog/HumalinR post training and EPO (everyone).

2-4iu HGH before bed for recovery.
Insulin usually is used during offseason to replenish faster the muscles after the long training sessions (MMA fighters do that too)
Test + EQ or Primo for anabolism/recovery, a swimmer isn't BIG at all and usually anabolics are low dosed.
EPO is a must, and they spend so much for that, here usually it's stolen from hospitals or some people that does chemio therapy sells it to get some money.
If they only knew that you can buy it Pharma Grade from CHINA LOL!!

To use EPO you need to go by bloods and check CBC levels without EPO and then implement a protocol.
Ofc you can't start with Hemoglobin at 18..... if you don't want to die.

The only one protocol i know is: (it was told me by an athlete himself, but you can find it online too)
1 week- 5k iu EPO first thing am subq divided in 3 shots MWF
2-8 week - you do bloods each week decide if you go for another 5k iu(to raise levels), 2,5k iu(to maintain) or nothing (if too high levels).

Remember that you take EPO to raise Hemoglobin to 17ish g/dl, some aim for more but it's very tricky here.

This swimmer told me that EPO was absolutely the best ped he has ever used.

Honestly I’m unfamiliar and wish I could speak with better authority. All I can with utter certainty is the pumps induced upon its implementation nearly took me completely out of training for around 4 weeks.
Maybe your training just sucks? You admitted in the OP your diet sucks, you’re gaining fat.

You’re leaning too heavily on the anabolics. You could take anything and be fine if your diet and training is on point.

I participate in a high level at a sport where getting pumped is a bad thing. I used to think like you that the drugs are the most important thing. Now that my training is on point I can run trest, drol, var...whatever. I don’t get pumped because I’m well trained. This took me YEARS.

You just sound like a noob who isn’t trained.

Maybe your training just sucks? You admitted in the OP your diet sucks, you’re gaining fat.

You’re leaning too heavily on the anabolics. You could take anything and be fine if your diet and training is on point.

I participate in a high level at a sport where getting pumped is a bad thing. I used to think like you that the drugs are the most important thing. Now that my training is on point I can run trest, drol, var...whatever. I don’t get pumped because I’m well trained. This took me YEARS.

You just sound like a noob who isn’t trained.
He’s going to be running a 205 mile ultra marathon….so I doubt he’s a noob to training

Tren for cardio athletes is really BAD and doesn't give them any plus just minus.

If you go for Track and Field usually Anavar/Winstrol are the goto along a low dose of Test and EPO.

I know some amateur swimmers here in Italy, that use 250 TestE + EQ/Primo, 100mg Cardio Aspirin (it's an aspirin pill protected by stomach acids, it will open in the intestines and this way you will avoid ulcers), HGH, Humalog/HumalinR post training and EPO (everyone).

2-4iu HGH before bed for recovery.
Insulin usually is used during offseason to replenish faster the muscles after the long training sessions (MMA fighters do that too)
Test + EQ or Primo for anabolism/recovery, a swimmer isn't BIG at all and usually anabolics are low dosed.
EPO is a must, and they spend so much for that, here usually it's stolen from hospitals or some people that does chemio therapy sells it to get some money.
If they only knew that you can buy it Pharma Grade from CHINA LOL!!

To use EPO you need to go by bloods and check CBC levels without EPO and then implement a protocol.
Ofc you can't start with Hemoglobin at 18..... if you don't want to die.

The only one protocol i know is: (it was told me by an athlete himself, but you can find it online too)
1 week- 5k iu EPO first thing am subq divided in 3 shots MWF
2-8 week - you do bloods each week decide if you go for another 5k iu(to raise levels), 2,5k iu(to maintain) or nothing (if too high levels).

Remember that you take EPO to raise Hemoglobin to 17ish g/dl, some aim for more but it's very tricky here.

This swimmer told me that EPO was absolutely the best ped he has ever used.
Most guys on steroids run a hemoglobin of 17 or more anyhow. That's what worries me.

He’s going to be running a 205 mile ultra marathon….so I doubt he’s a noob to training
I know people that have done Ironman triathlons that suck. No mention of pace so how the hell do we know whether he’s doing 10 minute miles? Reread his OP he’s unable to control his fat gains. To me that suggests he’s a noob.

But yeah let’s stroke everybody’s ego, tell them they’re a pro, and watch them...fail (on tren lol)

I know people that have done Ironman triathlons that suck. No mention of pace so how the hell do we know whether he’s doing 10 minute miles? Reread his OP he’s unable to control his fat gains. To me that suggests he’s a noob.

But yeah let’s stroke everybody’s ego, tell them they’re a pro, and watch them...fail (on tren lol)
hey man! i stay fairly lean on those 10min miles. :)
also.. dont let 10min mile fool you... i'm a year+ into consistently running, and i am barely cracking a steady 9:30 pace for 6miles.
my wind was always suspect, but since i've picked up running, my overall athletic performance has improved.
i rolled in my bjj class last night for 2 5min rounds.. with a very slippery 200lb blue belt. i was breathing hard but not gassed.
i dont know what the fuck i am doing, but at least i didnt tap... at this point, i basically just hit guys in their joints with my feet, arms, whatever, to throw off their leverage.
i'm going against a 300lb 'overweight' blue belt tonight.. so see how that goes with someone that weighs more than me coupled with sound technique.
i started the bjj thing based on the martial arts thread and a video posted on the board about a PM member, big something davis... the guys lifts, does his cardio, and bjj..
so i welcome the challenge to do the same.
i know i know.. mother goose..

You realize a triathalon is only a 26.2 mile run? I’m prepping for a 205 mile run. Standard pace on an ultra as far as movement goes is actually in the low 9s. You realize no one runs ultras at a marathon pace?

For time under tension workouts (slow steady state cardio) my sessions are 6 hours uninterrupted at a 9-9:30 pace. This is not a sprint event. Please once again as to the earlier posters familiarize yourself with what the event is before giving feedback. This is not an amateur event. We all have professional trainers, nutritionists and performance coaches.

You’re more than welcome to keep posting completely unhelpful advice man just hope you’re enjoying yourself.

Have a good day bro and hope whatever has got ya down gets a bit better.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws