over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Comp Prep

Johnny Ringo

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
My tren experiances are limited and curious to hear from those who compete Especially. I know it's a Love/Hate relationship. But do you feel someone can compete at a National Level without using Tren?

Johnny Ringo

Honestly no not at all... On a national stage you either have genetically gifted people, chemistry experiments, or both.

I started a thread on here on GH was needed to compete on a national stage, some said yes some said no.

But tren, tren is def. needed. If youve never used it your missing out its awesome

Honestly no not at all... On a national stage you either have genetically gifted people, chemistry experiments, or both.

I started a thread on here on GH was needed to compete on a national stage, some said yes some said no.

But tren, tren is def. needed. If youve never used it your missing out its awesome

tren is the nectar of the GODS!!!! ;) tren is deff needed in my opinion at a national level along with other things GH being one!

Big A has said that BigKiwi got his pro card using nothing but test and insulin. Maybe it's possible given the right genetics, but I know that I would never prep without tren. It gives me a look and hardness that I haven't been able to achieve any other way.

Every guy looks better on tren than off, national level or not

Thanks for the Feedback.. It's what I thought and agree.. Unless you are a Genetic Freak as Cito Stated I don't know of any or many at National Level that compete without it.. It was over a discussion with a gym buddy.

Johnny Ringo

I usually run tren the duration of my prep but know some guys who compete at some pretty high levels that will only run tren and mast for the last 4-6 weeks of their prep. Think if I ever get on gh year round I might try this out too.

Either way it's not absolutely necessary but most people use it during prep because it does crazy things.

Ace

Run the ace the last 10 weeks in and you will be putting on hard muscle and shredding fat. It is unreal.

Personal fav: Parabolin

The best, a good home brew TA is even better than Gh

well I would say yes for the most part...but im sure there are guys out there that got to that level and didnt use it.. but even a small amount (5omg EOD) would make a difference

One of the best 2nd posts ever. That is a good observation.

The best, a good home brew TA is even better than Gh

I think you can get plenty big with test , HGH and slin and with the right diet you can get just as lean and hard by dropping the slin and adding a healthy dose of masteron and winstrol and the normal diet drugs like T3 and Clen

So yea i think you can get their without tren
but for the love of all things holy it would sure be alot easier with it!!

ive never takin anything that gets me stronger and leans out as fast as tren , it realy messes with my agression so i limit its use to the last half of contest prep.

Some guys say the side go away when you run it at high dose and run test at low dose but im scared to try it , i think id make world news for a freakout if i took a gram of tren

can you? yes very much so!!! tren is just another tool, wont make you a pro
it's not magic but yes it does help.

why do you think you need it to compete?

JR, as you know I do not compete. But being a thrill seeker I have used Tren on several occassions. It literally reshaped my muscle. It made them round and full almost like a cartoon. (relative to my normal). It transformed me. I should have posted before and after photos for that magic. Strength increases? Yikes!

Another good side was it ignighted my libido. My dose? Maybe 400mg per week max. 500, at the absolute outside.

But over a year ago I said never more. I literally took 5 vials, put them in a bag and smashed them with a hammer. Like a true addict destroying his personal stash.

Why? My blood pressure went up by 50 Sys and 30 dy. I had anxiety attacks for the first time. I had an uncontrollable urge for violence. I wanted to kill myself. Horrible acne. I even had some very mild hair growth on my back. And it's still there from the winter of 2010.

If you are competing it's worth a try, it makes testosterone look like DHEA. But start with Tren A, go 25 EOD for a week and then either titrate up or discontinue.
For me it's like nothing else. But the elevated BP had me concerned about death.

PS: I love your Avatar. I hope you don't mind that I copied your idea. Yeah, that's me in the photo.

Last edited:
I think you can get plenty big with test , HGH and slin and with the right diet you can get just as lean and hard by dropping the slin and adding a healthy dose of masteron and winstrol and the normal diet drugs like T3 and Clen

So yea i think you can get their without tren
but for the love of all things holy it would sure be alot easier with it!!

ive never takin anything that gets me stronger and leans out as fast as tren , it realy messes with my agression so i limit its use to the last half of contest prep.

Some guys say the side go away when you run it at high dose and run test at low dose but im scared to try it , i think id make world news for a freakout if i took a gram of tren

I agree with you GUN, guys can get by with just test, hgh, slin but for the ones that don't have the coin for QUALITY GH, an are not ready to do slin in fear of the risks like coma, blood sugar, even death, all that great stuff,;) I think that tren is a must for that person....

Tren is not super popular around my area, alot of guys never even used it. You dont need it to compete in nationals....most of my friends never used it even till this day.

I think you could get there without tren yes, but if you done it with Tren, you'd just have a much better look probably....Bodyfat is bodyfat so if your a low% BF you will look good no matter what....just think the look at a low % varies from which AAS you are taking!

I have 8 weeks left before contest. Im doing Tren.

Not to get of topic but heres a list of my cycle

Test
Tren
NPP
EQ

Would any of those not go well with the other or cancel the other out?

I dont see how prep can be done without Tren. It really leans me up.

I have 8 weeks left before contest. Im doing Tren.

Not to get of topic but heres a list of my cycle

Test
Tren
NPP
EQ

Would any of those not go well with the other or cancel the other out?

I dont see how prep can be done without Tren. It really leans me up.

I'd swap the NPP for masteron , run the same dose of tren , test and mast and add winstrol
run all 4 at 50mg a day , Im not a fan of EQ cuase it cranks my BP into orbit but 200-300 a week should have your veins crazy

No tren isn't needed, but it will make your life a lot easier getting ready and you will look a lot better with it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131