over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Deca

Bull_Nuts

Registered
So im currently on

Test E 1200/wk
Tren E 500mg/wk
Npp 200mg/wk (joint comfort)
Mast E 200mg/wk (primarily like how it jives with test and estro to sides)
Cardarine 20mg/day
B6 for prolactin suppression

PROBLEM is I'm having pretty bad digestive issues and kinda just feel shittier than I'd like to plus my wife is sick with cancer so I have that added stress.

I know tren and deca compete for receptor sites....

I'm considering dropping my Tren to 250mg a week and tapering off the NPP while starting Deca at 500mg a week...

How will this work out?

Opinions?

Thanks
BN

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

You will be fine.

To be honest, I never over think stuff like this. You drop a compound, you switch it out with a different ester and just run with it.

Your digestive issues are most likely caused by the tren. Lower it or drop it.

Hope your wife is doing well, and becomes healthy soon! Not sure how you're running that much tren with that much stress in your life.

Cheers.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wouldn't run tren and deca together. It's a progesterone nightmare.

Tren e fucks up my guts big time. Acid reflux, stomach distention, my food feels like it never digests and I get diarrhea. Not as much of this with a....but I can't use e

I wouldn't run tren and deca together. It's a progesterone nightmare.

Not for everyone. I have run tren and nandrolone together with no problems, and I know quite a few people on this board that have done the same.

Tren e fucks up my guts big time. Acid reflux, stomach distention, my food feels like it never digests and I get diarrhea. Not as much of this with a....but I can't use e

Same here. The last time I ran tren E at 400mg/ week I had to take about 10 Pepcid every day, drink apple cider vinegar in water, and use digestive enzymes just to keep my stomach from getting torn up. I am using a small dosage of tren A with my trt right now, and I am having no stomach issues.

Not for everyone. I have run tren and nandrolone together with no problems, and I know quite a few people on this board that have done the same.

Same. I used them both last winter/spring and had no issues with it at all. It was a pretty good run.

Same. I used them both last winter/spring and had no issues with it at all. It was a pretty good run.
I guess I'll try tren around 250 and Deca around 500...progesterone sides shouldn't be bad...i mean currently I'm npp 200 a week with tren 500 a week so flip flopping that I'm thinking will be a good thing.

Thanks
BN

I guess I'll try tren around 250 and Deca around 500...progesterone sides shouldn't be bad...i mean currently I'm npp 200 a week with tren 500 a week so flip flopping that I'm thinking will be a good thing.

Thanks
BN

Good luck man, it should work great for you. I plan to add in deca in early November and switch a few things around myself.

Have u ran test low, hi TRT like 200 300, on a cycle like that? I have ran similar cycles both with hi and low test, dropping test made such a positive difference in sides I only use a trt, or hi TRT dose of t on all cycles now.
Best of luck 2 u and ur wife, keep ur head up, my neighbor had cancer 4 times in 22 years 3 different kinds and went into remission every time. She is a fighter.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I'm using masteron e for my estro sides and b6 w/ vitamin e for prolactin sides...nips not the slightest puffy, itchy or tender....i can get caber or broom easily but frankly I don't like them anyways.

Last edited:
Have u ran test low, hi TRT like 200 300, on a cycle like that? I have ran similar cycles both with hi and low test, dropping test made such a positive difference in sides I only use a trt, or hi TRT dose of t on all cycles now.
Best of luck 2 u and ur wife, keep ur head up, my neighbor had cancer 4 times in 22 years 3 different kinds and went into remission every time. She is a fighter.

I've done both...i mean I can deal...its just more discomfort than I'd prefer to deal with...mainly digestion is what's fucking with me the most

I may catch hell for this but I'll say it. I just read your thread about your wife and then I see this thread. With everything going on dude, what's the point? How are you even functioning right now let alone posting about your gear issues?

I mean life goes on but really? Before you say it's none of my business remember it was you who asked us for our prayers and put it all out there.

I may catch hell for this but I'll say it. I just read your thread about your wife and then I see this thread. With everything going on dude, what's the point? How are you even functioning right now let alone posting about your gear issues?

I mean life goes on but really? Before you say it's none of my business remember it was you who asked us for our prayers and put it all out there.

I don't know man....I could see how having a distraction/outlet for some aggression or frustration could be helpful during a stressful time like this.

I don't know man....I could see how having a distraction/outlet for some aggression or frustration could be helpful during a stressful time like this.

Gym? Yea. Drugs? No. His wife is in a serious situation and he has 6 kids on top of it. Maybe priorities start to ring the bell?

Iv been in almost the identical situation minus 3 children and I'm her to tell you that we all deal with stress much differently and myself personally the busier I kept myself and continuation of my normal schedule as much as possible I think helped me to deal with it. I was there for them whenever they needed me but them as well as everyone else encouraged me to continue what I was doing after hell came to earth. You could say it may have been a distraction of sorts but the bottom line is life keeps going on. My steroid use or gym time had no negatve impact on the cancer that's for sure. Nothing I did was going to change their outcome no matter what. I was realistic about shot. And I know idle time would have destroyed me inside.

I've done both...i mean I can deal...its just more discomfort than I'd prefer to deal with...mainly digestion is what's fucking with me the most

Do u take any other sups? I take alpha lepoic acid, it gives me acid reflux like crazy. Have u tryed a digestive enzyme like protease? Last, do u drenk milk? Just brain storming.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner