over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Deca

Mrtae

Registered
I have a totally newb question.
I understand it is not advised to run Tren and Deca together.
Why? Also, who has done it and what happened when you did?

I look forward to the responses.

The reason is that they both cause a rise in prolactin, and running the two together can make the side effects unbearable for some people. That said, there are plenty of people here who run them together as long as the dosages are kept reasonable, and many love the results.

Thank you!

I understand and thank you for the response Flex.

Dosages

What would you say would be reasonable dosages for running Tren and Deca together?

I'm running 400mg tren e with 600mg Deca and 300 test e right now an loving it

No sides at all....just increases in weight

What would you say would be reasonable dosages for running Tren and Deca together?

too individual to give a good answer, but a good starting point is half or a little under of each which you would normal run in a regular cycle by themselves.

Ex. you used deca 600mg/wk in a cycle, no issues and tren e in a cycle at 400mg/wk with no problems. then i would try 300mg of deca with 200mgs of tren.

I npersonally dont like how i look and feel on deca, but npp and tren together THATS a fun cycle!

U must be bloating allot?????
I bet.

No real bloating issues...running Leto 1.25mg twice a week with .5mg caber

Tren has also been keepin me dry hard and vascular....

But I'm only running 300mg test a week so there isn't too much estrogen floating around to cause a problem...it's been my favorite cycle so far

This is one of the classic AAS questions. To do you both nor19's together or not. It has long been preached not to for the exact reason Flex stated above. After 7 years in the poking game I admit I've ran them both each numerous times but never together. I actually quit nandrolone altogether a few years ago as the shutdown sexual sides were just too much for me. 3mg of caber a week and proviron ED was barely keeping me afloat in that department. Was having problems with tren sides too [not sexual per se just the usual tren sides] and was considering dropping it too. Then I found how well I handle tren when I drop my test into trt ranges. On high test I had bad sides on deca or tren. On low test I had virtual no sides on tren. What about low test and deca? I haven't tried it as I swore off deca. However I'll be frank when I say I'm probably going to try it in a few months a low test, npp run.
So this has to be going somewhere right? Yes it is. On high test [G a week] I could not run either nor19 [400mg a week] without running into the classic sides. But on low test [200mg a week] I could run tren at higher doses [700mg-1g a week]. Now I admit that 1G of tren was only for one week. I was leading into a strongman comp and was running 700mg of tren for the weeks leading up and then upped that to 150mgED the final week. Sides didn't get any worse, then again I didn't have a lot more gains either [and no I didn't win too :(]
So what's the damn point? Well if my body can handle 700-1050mg of tren a week and on low test there are none of the prolactin related sides, is it possible on low test I could pull off 300-400mg a week of both npp and tren ace? I'm surmising it might be possible despite years and years of buying into the myth not to do it. Here's a plain old fact almost everyone who preaches don't run them together, has never run them together. They just promulgate the same words they've heard before. Now granted you don't have to try something to preach it accurately. I will always preach don't jump off a bridge or into a fire and I've never done those.
The bottom line is this for me. I always say direct personal experience and trials are the only way to truly know something in this gear game. My mind has changed enough over the past few years and it is once again open to nandrolone and even the thought of both nor19's together concurrently. So once and for all I am going to start off with some low test and npp if everything is ok after 4-6 weeks I'll add in the tren ace and then I will myself be able to speak from experience on whether this is actually possible and advisable or not.

Now Mrtae how does this all apply to you well I think the long winded point I was driving at was if you try the aforementioned moderate dose say 300mg-ish you just might pull it off. As heavydeadlifts noted he too is running it successfully and he too is on what I'd call relatively low test 300. I might even advise a bit lower into the 200-250 zone but that's just me.
Finally have all your ancillaries in place. Also I recommend again going with the faster esters npp, and tren ace so that if something goes wrong with sides and you have to discontinue your bail out period of suffering is shorter than if you run deca and tren e. Good Luck

Last edited:
Great Info Saps

I definitely see your points and perspective as I firmly believe you are right on point.
One thing that I do know about myself, is that 800 mgs of Deca will give me progesteron sides. So I go with 700mgs of Nor19 being my cap without having to take something to combat the sides. What I'm not sure of is, say since Tren is stronger then Deca, will a lower dose of Tren give a higher prog side then Deca. For example, going with the equation that 700 is acceptable cap, would 300 of Tren and 400 of Deca be acceptable, or would 300 of Tren be more like 500 of Deca from a prog side perspective. I believe only I will truly know that with testing it out on myself.

I am currently on 500 mgs of Test E and 500 mgs of Deca Durabolin a week, with 50mg of proviron a day. I'm in week 6 of 16. I was out of the game for a bit, and this is my second mild cycle since returning to a more hard core nature. I will be slowly ramping up, cycle by cycle. I'm 33, 5'11, 230, 14% bodyfat, eat 3800 calories a day, which includes 4 large chicken breasts, a lean, thick steak that ranges from 13oz to a 16oz, oatmeal, 3 cans of legumes(usually dark red kidney beans) or sweet potatos, 2 protein shakes(240 calories each with 50g protein and 6 gram of carb) and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Not to mention a once a day vitamin, vitamin C pill, and milk thistle. I get all my meat from Costco, so they are absolutely awesome.

I lift like a beast in the gym, which includes, heavy weight week alternated by higher volume week. I do 4 sets on every movement and when its the heavy weight week, I do weights that I'm barely able to do 12, then 10, then 8, then 6.

My current 2 cycle plans which will take me from 2012 into 2013 will be 750 mgs of Test E, 600 Equipoise, and 600 Deca for 16 weeks, with 50mg proviron a day, and the first 6 weeks with 60 mgs of Tbol a day. Also, I'll have all the ancillaries needed. However, I would love to throw some Tren in there.
So, I've got some cartridges of Tren that I'm going to convert Monday prolly, and make some 75mg Tren Ace. When I make it, I'm going to take 75mgs eod and test how I respond with it and deca together. If all goes well, on my cycles I'm planning, I will drop my deca down to 400mgs a week, and take 100mg of tren ace eod. Adjust as needed.

I hope this gives a little more background and clarifies where and why my questions.

1 gram test
600mg Tren E
400 Deca

Letro 2.5 EOD

I definitely see your points and perspective as I firmly believe you are right on point.
One thing that I do know about myself, is that 800 mgs of Deca will give me progesteron sides. So I go with 700mgs of Nor19 being my cap without having to take something to combat the sides. What I'm not sure of is, say since Tren is stronger then Deca, will a lower dose of Tren give a higher prog side then Deca. For example, going with the equation that 700 is acceptable cap, would 300 of Tren and 400 of Deca be acceptable, or would 300 of Tren be more like 500 of Deca from a prog side perspective. I believe only I will truly know that with testing it out on myself.

I am currently on 500 mgs of Test E and 500 mgs of Deca Durabolin a week, with 50mg of proviron a day. I'm in week 6 of 16. I was out of the game for a bit, and this is my second mild cycle since returning to a more hard core nature. I will be slowly ramping up, cycle by cycle. I'm 33, 5'11, 230, 14% bodyfat, eat 3800 calories a day, which includes 4 large chicken breasts, a lean, thick steak that ranges from 13oz to a 16oz, oatmeal, 3 cans of legumes(usually dark red kidney beans) or sweet potatos, 2 protein shakes(240 calories each with 50g protein and 6 gram of carb) and a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Not to mention a once a day vitamin, vitamin C pill, and milk thistle. I get all my meat from Costco, so they are absolutely awesome.

I lift like a beast in the gym, which includes, heavy weight week alternated by higher volume week. I do 4 sets on every movement and when its the heavy weight week, I do weights that I'm barely able to do 12, then 10, then 8, then 6.

My current 2 cycle plans which will take me from 2012 into 2013 will be 750 mgs of Test E, 600 Equipoise, and 600 Deca for 16 weeks, with 50mg proviron a day, and the first 6 weeks with 60 mgs of Tbol a day. Also, I'll have all the ancillaries needed. However, I would love to throw some Tren in there.
So, I've got some cartridges of Tren that I'm going to convert Monday prolly, and make some 75mg Tren Ace. When I make it, I'm going to take 75mgs eod and test how I respond with it and deca together. If all goes well, on my cycles I'm planning, I will drop my deca down to 400mgs a week, and take 100mg of tren ace eod. Adjust as needed.

I hope this gives a little more background and clarifies where and why my questions.

Sounds good. You have a well thought out plan and as you so correctly stated trying it out for yourself is truly the only way to know for sure.
Big shout out for Costco meat too :headbang: I get all my whole food protein there. They even have USDA Prime beef but I don't buy that due to $$. Their Choice is good even for me. Chicken Breasts, Mahi, canned chicken and the big 5 dozen eggs are always on my list there. Got love Costco :love:

I thought I would give an update to my little experiment.
So I am on my second week of 75 mgs of tren EOD(made it myself). I dropped my deca down to 400mg a week just to be safe.
After two days, all the weights I lift in the gym have went up. My gym partner was looking at me odd towards the end of last week. He had this look like WTF, how in the heck are you jumping up so much in weight.

Secondly, the tren has pulled off a lot of the water weight I was carrying from the test and deca. I came into work Monday, and a female I work with said she wanted to tell me something but didn't want to sound weird or improper. She said you are looking really lean and my face has really thinned out. :)

As far as sides, I have not experienced any except for an increase in my night sweats. It doesn't matter what I take, when I am on cycle, I get night sweats. Now, I am having to flip my pillows around, and take whatever shirt I have on,off, cause it's soaking wet. I am waking up at 3 am every morning with a full bladder and having to hit the restroom.

No sleep issues. When I come home from the gym, eat, then prepare my food for the next day, I basically cat nap till it's time for me to eat again right before bed time. Then I hit the bed and I am out like a baby. I feel this is mostly due to me working so hard in the gym. My body is like, ok, we're shutting down!

In summary, I am extremely happy so far and will def include Tren in all my future cycles.

Appreciate the update Mrtae.
I know you were running 500/500 test/deca and that you dropped the deca down. Did you change your test dose at all. I'm fighting myself mentally trying to talk myself out of trying this. So I'm learning as much from your experiences as you are. I'll be watching closely how you do the next couple weeks too.
Thanks again for sharing the knowledge:cool:

I have not lowered the test, it is still at 500. The test and deca are stealth. Before the Tren, I could tell I was not at a high enough dose. Which, was my plan, start out low and work my way up. How I could tell was that I never got that total "bam" feeling and walking around feeling like my body was just hulk pumped. Hard to explain what I mean, I hope you get my attempt to explain it. Anyways, I have more of that going on now and I catch myself at my desk, just tensing up my muscles while I am working. Not posing, I will find myself with say both pecs flexed and tensed up. Lol.

Your dilemma is one I feel also. My biggest self argument i have is going with a lower test and higher tren on my next two cycles. I think I have pretty much proven/decided I will go with a higher test. So my next two will look like:
Weeks 1-6: 60mgs tbol a day
Weeks 1-16: 750 mgs Test Enanth week
Weeks 1-16: 600 mgs equipoise week
Weeks 1-16: 300 mgs deca dura a week
Weeks 1-16: 100 mgs tren EOD
Weeks 1-16: 50mg proviron a day

I will have all ancillaries needed. Also, I will have plenty of t3 and planning on throwing that in on the last two months of each cycle, dependent on my blood pressure, bodyfat, and how I feel. I also have plenty of clen and winstrol tabs. Throwing them in at the end is also an option.

I will have all ancillaries need

Fair enough. Yeah like I said not everyone needs to lower their test to avoid tren sides. Just that those looking from tren side relief often find it by lowering their test. But its not mandatory or anything to run tren

Let's hope so bud. We shall see on my next cycle when my test and tren dosage are raised. I am keeping a positive outlook that the sides will stay minimal as now.

May the growbig gods bless me!!

what are these prolactin sides that get unbearable? i have tren, currently on 50mg/day with my 150mg trt dose and 600eq.
i have npp i'm dying to try, wanna save it for my next short cycle, but gettin antsy to add some just to see.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131