over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Deca

You can't fight prolactin sides with AI's or traditional estrogen blockers as it's not estrogen its prolactin so if your not properly prepared or if your prolactin gyno prone you are in for some plastic surgery down the road.. which mind you isn't cheap... or pleasant.

You can't fight prolactin sides with AI's or traditional estrogen blockers as it's not estrogen its prolactin so if your not properly prepared or if your prolactin gyno prone you are in for some plastic surgery down the road.. which mind you isn't cheap... or pleasant.

Good point and well stated. Nevertheless, if one is prone to Tren gyno, they could also be prone aromatized gyno and thus using an AI alongside a dopamine agonist is probably best for most

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

If you don't get any sides from 600mg deca a week are you less prone to get side from tren?

If you don't get any sides from 600mg deca a week are you less prone to get side from tren?

Probably IMO as I got worse sides from Deca than tren but its not an absolute rule and until you try its only a best guess.

I have ran test at 1000mg a week, tren at 100mg ed ,and deca blend at 800 a week and also insulin. I did 2 month of it and had no side and I don't run estrogen blocker also. Only side i would get is night sweat. I think each person act different to each compound. Just like when i ran pro hormone my nipple would hurt and it itch but for some reason the gear doesn't get any side. Weird huh!:confused:

I have ran test at 1000mg a week, tren at 100mg ed ,and deca blend at 800 a week and also insulin. I did 2 month of it and had no side and I don't run estrogen blocker also. Only side i would get is night sweat. I think each person act different to each compound. Just like when i ran pro hormone my nipple would hurt and it itch but for some reason the gear doesn't get any side. Weird huh!:confused:

Actually not that weird. Like the saying goes PH, twice the sides, half the gains of AAS

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

The reason is that they both cause a rise in prolactin, and running the two together can make the side effects unbearable for some people. That said, there are plenty of people here who run them together as long as the dosages are kept reasonable, and many love the results.

But!!!! The majority of guys running these two together are bros that are VERY freaking experienced!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws