over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and drol

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do y'all run drol with tren? Or is that too much progesterone/19 nor together?

Maybe dbol instead?

Duchaine said that test/tren/inj. anadrol is the most potent mass cycle in existence

but that was Duchaine..

lots of sides too :rolleyes:

Duchaine said that test/tren/inj. anadrol is the most potent mass cycle in existence

but that was Duchaine..

lots of sides too :rolleyes:

That may very well be correct, but indeed it did come from the same guy who tried touting injectable Nubain and Valium as bodybuilding elixirs lol.

Little known fact about Drol is that it's actually not a progestin, it intrinsically binds at the ER.

You could in theory run Drol and Tren together obviously, though I'm really not sure why you'd want to.

That may very well be correct, but indeed it did come from the same guy who tried touting injectable Nubain and Valium as bodybuilding elixirs lol.

Little known fact about Drol is that it's actually not a progestin, it intrinsically binds at the ER.

You could in theory run Drol and Tren together obviously, though I'm really not sure why you'd want to.
I'll run 800mgs Tren A wk with 150mg adrol a day,only run for 4 weeks and my strength goes through the roof...Sides not bad to me except Tren makes me want to eat all the time...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Great cycle. If I had to pick any oral for test/tren it would be adrol. Sdrol is up there too but that makes me feel awful so no point. How lean are you now? If you aren't really lean I would lose bf whilst on test/tren then add the adrol in the later stages of your cycle. If you are very lean then you could add it in anytime. Everyone is different but don't put carbs low as higher carbs and tren and adrol are an amazing combination.

Great cycle. If I had to pick any oral for test/tren it would be adrol. Sdrol is up there too but that makes me feel awful so no point. How lean are you now? If you aren't really lean I would lose bf whilst on test/tren then add the adrol in the later stages of your cycle. If you are very lean then you could add it in anytime. Everyone is different but don't put carbs low as higher carbs and tren and adrol are an amazing combination.

Yea it's a leaning out cycle, I was just thinking later weeks 6 and beyond when I'm really flat dosing pre workout like little slice did halo.

I'm leaning out pretty good right now, and I always eat a lot of carbs on Tren and adrol...The synergy for the strenght and aggression is awesome putting up heavy weight...Also I'll go 1000-1200mg of Test a week with that cycle...I'm 309# right now so gained a few #s but my training belt I went down almost 2 notchs pretty quick...

I'm leaning out pretty good right now, and I always eat a lot of carbs on Tren and adrol...The synergy for the strenght and aggression is awesome putting up heavy weight...Also I'll go 1000-1200mg of Test a week with that cycle...I'm 309# right now so gained a few #s but my training belt I went down almost 2 notchs pretty quick...

This is why I am stopping tren soon too. Only 30-50mg per day though. I am adding mast and proviron too for a double whammy of hardness. 50mg test p per day too. This will be on the same (bulking) calories but I know it will harden me up loads and have been looking much sharper. Then I will cruise down in every regard so I am not a bloated mess on the beach for my holiday :D

I've tried so many drols from so many sponsors

Never felt a single one... I think that non responder thing is real

I've tried so many drols from so many sponsors

Never felt a single one... I think that non responder thing is real

Look what you have done. Juggy38 sounds like he is about to start the LS death cycle including dnp and halo plus test and tren now. Certain people could be blaming you in 5 years for all the recent deaths just because you had to make that 4 week transformation ;) You have inspired lots of people recently :D

Adrol is very hit or miss.. like sdrol. I have used adrol from a pharmacy that were decent but nothing spectacular. The best adrol I have ever used were green giants (androlic) but that was years ago during my 2nd cycle. Perhaps if I took them now it wouldn't be anywhere near as effective. They were great at the time though... strength and weight shot up so fast.

Just adding the low or even non (well very low) responder thing is very real. I have known a few guys to take amazing tren and not get much out of it.

Last edited:
Love the combo. High test, tren and drop when I'm trying to add some size works great and I love the look mod/low test tren and drol gives when dieting. Crazy pumps and strength/aggression regardless of the diet.

are you sure? I thought sdrol was superior to M1T for mass

I've read from anecdote that M1T is better but even better and harsher than sdrol. Never tried it myself so can't say. Hard to imagine something superior/harsher legit sdrol.

I saw you said Dbol with tren. I've done it, and also now need to get gyno cut out one day. Stick with with the drol i find it isnt so aggresive on the nips.

Look what you have done. Juggy38 sounds like he is about to start the LS death cycle including dnp and halo plus test and tren now. Certain people could be blaming you in 5 years for all the recent deaths just because you had to make that 4 week transformation ;) You have inspired lots of people recently :D

Adrol is very hit or miss.. like sdrol. I have used adrol from a pharmacy that were decent but nothing spectacular. The best adrol I have ever used were green giants (androlic) but that was years ago during my 2nd cycle. Perhaps if I took them now it wouldn't be anywhere near as effective. They were great at the time though... strength and weight shot up so fast.

Just adding the low or even non (well very low) responder thing is very real. I have known a few guys to take amazing tren and not get much out of it.

i think all drol is off these days. real drol should not be bloating the shit out of you. the best drol i used l recently(18 months ago) was viking inj from aurum line.

Haha no way i could survive LS diet mode. I will be doing a PSMf+fishoil and veggies for 6 days then a 200g carb up. DNP MIGHT come play, but it will be like 200mg a day. Not 750mg lol

Anadrol is a dht derivative .. not progest. The two work well together for mass and strength and mass if you can handle the sides. Keep your eye on blood pressure with these two.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131