over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and emotions

TrenBrah

Registered
So I broke up with my gf a couple of weeks ago and kinda shut off my emtiions until they broke through this week.

THis is the saddest I have ever been in my life. Not depressed or any crazy shit, but fuck, it hurts.

Friend brought up that the tren probably is making me way more emotional. Planned to run 2 more weeks of tren e at 400mg/week but think I am going to stop and see what it does to me. I hope it is the tren, and not the break up lol.

Just wanted to post this up to get some reassurance that this is the right thing to do, cause you know, who wants to come off tren?! lol

So I broke up with my gf a couple of weeks ago and kinda shut off my emtiions until they broke through this week.

THis is the saddest I have ever been in my life. Not depressed or any crazy shit, but fuck, it hurts.

Friend brought up that the tren probably is making me way more emotional. Planned to run 2 more weeks of tren e at 400mg/week but think I am going to stop and see what it does to me. I hope it is the tren, and not the break up lol.

Just wanted to post this up to get some reassurance that this is the right thing to do, cause you know, who wants to come off tren?! lol

I blieve it, dropped my from 100 eod to 50 every third day and in 1 week its like I don't even hardly think about her now, I was a wreck on tren at that dose!

That kinda thing is going to have you upset anyways. The last thing you need is tren making it worse. Tren has a way of making everything x10 when it comes to emotions and bad thoughts.

I can never take tren when anything serious comes up in my life.
I always use acetate so I can get off quickly if I need to. It definitely makes me more depressed and makes me over think things.

That kinda thing is going to have you upset anyways. The last thing you need is tren making it worse. Tren has a way of making everything x10 when it comes to emotions and bad thoughts.

100% believe this! I've never felt that way after a breakup till this time but i'm fine now after bringing it down.

I blieve it, dropped my from 100 eod to 50 every third day and in 1 week its like I don't even hardly think about her now, I was a wreck on tren at that dose!

Hmm...I am so temped to stay on, but I think I will just drop it. Tren is so goddamn insane though, love the stuff!!

I didn't even think about the tren until my friend brought it up. I have seriously been a fucking wreck the last couple of days. Probably cried more this week than I have in my whole life :banghead:

Yup, time to get off and just go with test and some orals to finish off my cycle...

That sucks man, hang in there.

I always run ace because of the mood swings and emotions that I used to have while running Tren. I'm a firm believer that prolactin has a lot to do with it. I always run manpower caber with Tren now, and it's smooth sailing at 50mg eod. The difference in Tren with and without caber is night and day for me.

That sucks man, hang in there.

I always run ace because of the mood swings and emotions that I used to have while running Tren. I'm a firm believer that prolactin has a lot to do with it. I always run manpower caber with Tren now, and it's smooth sailing at 50mg eod. The difference in Tren with and without caber is night and day for me.

Hmm... I do have some caber on hand, but never had any sides so never used any...

When I first started tren it affected me. Now I'm fine. My body adapted to it I guess

When I first started tren it affected me. Now I'm fine. My body adapted to it I guess

I am usually fine on tren. Never had any sides. But this break up was hard anyway, and I think the tren is amplifying it.

i've never taken any gear, but if you're the sensitive type of guy, you're going to be upset. because clearly you liked her A LOT. you will get better with time, my advice is find a new woman, it will help greatly. best of luck my man.

I just broke up with my girl while running tren also. If anything I think the tren blunted my emotions almost making me a little indifferent to the break up. Everyone is different though.

I just broke up with my girl while running tren also. If anything I think the tren blunted my emotions almost making me a little indifferent to the break up. Everyone is different though.

I was like that the first 3 weeks. I did not give a FUCK. ANd this was after dating this girl for almost a year and loving the fuck out of her. Was even banging a new chick the weekend after. Then BAM, 3 weeks later, Monday rolls along and I am a fucking wreck. I definitely think tren is amplifying it. Sucks that I am on Tren E and it's gonna take a while to clear my system...

Work construction in the summers while I'm finishing up school. Hate it but the money is good. Been cutting and decided to throw in some tren did it for three weeks and decided to just hold off til I got back to school. Could do it if I really wanted it but prefer to be happy outside of bodybuilding while running tren.

I have been running tren recently and I can definitely tell it's playing with my mind a little bit. It mainly causes me short bouts of anxiety and some minor sadness....but also gives me an amazing drive when I need it.

If you are going to come off bro, I would say to taper off so that you don't get any wild side effects at the end.

I have been running tren recently and I can definitely tell it's playing with my mind a little bit. It mainly causes me short bouts of anxiety and some minor sadness....but also gives me an amazing drive when I need it.

If you are going to come off bro, I would say to taper off so that you don't get any wild side effects at the end.

I am on tren e so it's gonna taper on it's own. Luckily i only took my first shot of the week of 200mg, so not on my usual 400mg/week dose.

I ran tren on my last cycle and was fine. But didn't go anything crazy like I am right now.

I've found that DHT deriv's like masteron and primo offset many of the progestenic effects that tren may exhibit. For me, it greatly reduces night sweats, insomnia and emotional issues. Also, I'm not a fan of high dose test. I like HRT doses of test where test and estro are kept in ideal ranges, and adding anabolics/androgens on top of that to benefit from their effects. I've run tren with higher doses of test before and it was a mess. Things were 10x worse when test/estrogen was high. Best results ever have been with running anabolics/androgenics (non aromatizing) with lower TRT doses of test. High doses of test have destroyed my physique in the past - with or without AI use. Some people aromatize less than others but I think this method that I mentioned above would hold true to most people who try it out.

Last edited:
I've found that DHT deriv's like masteron and primo offset many of the progestenic effects that tren may exhibit. For me, it greatly reduces night sweats, insomnia and emotional issues. Also, I'm not a fan of high dose test. I like HRT doses of test where test and estro are kept in ideal ranges, and adding anabolics/androgens on top of that to benefit from their effects. I've run tren with higher doses of test before and it was a mess. Things were 10x worse when test/estrogen was high. Best results ever have been with running anabolics/androgenics (non aromatizing) with lower TRT doses of test. High doses of test have destroyed my physique in the past - with or without AI use. Some people aromatize less than others but I think this method that I mentioned above would hold true to most people who try it out.

Yeah, I was on 100mg test only. Getting no sides except night sweats. I'm on tren e though, and on tren a I have absolutely 0 sides.

Yeah, I was on 100mg test only. Getting no sides except night sweats. I'm on tren e though, and on tren a I have absolutely 0 sides.

Big difference between the two in my opinion. Tren E really messed me up - hated it. Terrible insomnia, terrible sweats. Some seem to tolerate it well though...

can you give a range of dosages between masteron and tren that worked?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws