over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and emotions

There is a reason they call Tren divorce in a bottle.

Also, did you realize that the Caber everyone uses to combat the side effects of Tren is also used to treat bipolar disorder?

Got back with her without letting the dust settle.

Now regret it

fml

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

So I broke up with my gf a couple of weeks ago and kinda shut off my emtiions until they broke through this week.

THis is the saddest I have ever been in my life. Not depressed or any crazy shit, but fuck, it hurts.

Friend brought up that the tren probably is making me way more emotional. Planned to run 2 more weeks of tren e at 400mg/week but think I am going to stop and see what it does to me. I hope it is the tren, and not the break up lol.

Just wanted to post this up to get some reassurance that this is the right thing to do, cause you know, who wants to come off tren?! lol

TREN is one of the strongest (and effective) AAS ever created. Depending the individual the side effects will differ. Honestly, the way your feeling after a break up is totally normal.

Big difference between the two in my opinion. Tren E really messed me up - hated it. Terrible insomnia, terrible sweats. Some seem to tolerate it well though...

Same here man, I ran tren e roughly 200mg/week went through a bad breakup horrible as hell with the emotions/depression/insomnia/sweats. As soon as it cleared my system I could give a flying fck. Been on aas for 4 years now tren a was never a problem in the past..

Tren is a bitch in that type of case
If you run high test with it, it makes it worst .. at least for me it did

tren can make me an emotional MOFO which I am not at all in life ... but if I keep some masteron along with it, I get zero sides from it : no emotional issues, no anger issues, not even gyno issue I usually get from tren

for me having masteron dosage = tren dosage works amazing

oh yeah it also makes me look freakier which aint bad either :D

Tren always messes with my emotions, I get easily angry, or depressed about stupid little shit. Once I'm off everything goes back to normal and I'm not as emotional.

When I ran tren e last year I was a complete mess. Emotional roller coaster. I'm using ace now with no issues other then night sweats.

When I ran tren e last year I was a complete mess. Emotional roller coaster. I'm using ace now with no issues other then night sweats.

im more level headed on tren e

if im aggitated it will be for a few days and i usually find the reason that sparked it lol after thats squashed the aggression goes back to gym and walking around like the peter parker attitude in spider man 3 when he got slimed by that black blob and turned black:devil-:mi

After drinking a pot of coffee a day for years, I had to stop while on Tren. The anxiety that a small amount of caffeine causes in addition to Tren/Test is amazing. I was over analyzing the majority of conversations I was having with my GF, and, I knew that it was this drug that was making me insecure.

I feel for the OP and have been there. Un-Reciprocated love is one of the worst feelings on earth.

Also, if you're an oral person, and want to take drol when on Tren, rethink it. I found the only way I could handle the combo without getting ULTRA paranoid was if I took about 50mg's only on workout days.

The majority of my sleeping issues were calmed by making sure I went to bed with a full stomach. I would still sweat, but, the waking up at 3am and unable to fall back asleep has gone away.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear