over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and emotions

it does makes ur emotions 20 times fold, it happened to me , same thing, but not brake up, just girlfriend stress, only thing that helped was xanax, one a day and u should be fine-

I'm all for a quick recovery from a breakup. But then again, maybe you just miss her, Man. Maybe you need some time to get over it. What you're describing happened to me too, and I wasn't on anything at all. It's natural.

I used to go through women like socks. They always knew I was dating others, so they came and went. Then once, one broke up with me as usual for being a fucking jackass and dating others for too long. This would never have fazed me AT ALL before her. My Ego told me that I wouldn't be told what to do and who to see and if she wanted, she could walk on.

But it hit me harder than ever. It took that realization that she was one of the best women/people I'd ever met and I totally abused her love and showed zero respect and lost her.

I too had another girl over the SAME night. Didn't help.

Point is, it doesn't matter until it does. Until you lose that one that you thought was like the rest, but somehow got under your skin.

Get off the Tren if you think it's not helping. But let yourself deal with this in real time and give it the thought it deserves. No more or less, so you can move on.

The tren e will take a couple weeks to clear anyhow, so might as well finish your cycle.

Also check out the 'ever cry over a girl' thread in the counseling forum .....you ain't the only one lol

Like others have said... its prob the girl being gone causing the emotions. It might help to have all the great results in the mirror with the tren to help keep your self esteem. I know with me I get a little edgy for about 3-4 weeks on tren, but it goes away for me and then waking up every day and seeing changes in the mirror makes for a pretty good happy!

I think most people have regret over one or maybe more than one that got away. Im not trying to be rude but... if you pushed her away and now regret it... why dont you just go make it right and get her back? If thats not the case then please disregard. LOL

Like others have said... its prob the girl being gone causing the emotions. It might help to have all the great results in the mirror with the tren to help keep your self esteem. I know with me I get a little edgy for about 3-4 weeks on tren, but it goes away for me and then waking up every day and seeing changes in the mirror makes for a pretty good happy!

I think most people have regret over one or maybe more than one that got away. Im not trying to be rude but... if you pushed her away and now regret it... why dont you just go make it right and get her back? If thats not the case then please disregard. LOL

Trying to get a girl back within the first couple of weeks has never worked out for me, or anyone I would imagine.

Idk if I am missing her, or just sad because it is a break up.

You have a point about the changes in the mirror.

I ran out of tren e, but have some tren a. Think I will switch it up to that for the next 2 weeks then be done. I had no negative sides with tren e on my last cycle. Probably will keep it 50mg EOD instead of 100mg EOD though, just incase.

Leave the tren out for a few weeks. It's not worth it if you suspect it's part of the mental/emotional issues you're experiencing.

Yes breakups suck, but they suck even more when you're under the influence of a drug that can be causing you more drama than necessary.

Cycles will come and go. So will your lovers. Make it a goal to reap as much benefit from whatever is left of your cycle WITHOUT tren and reevaluate once you've had time to clear your head. This isn't the last girl on earth, but it also isn't the last vial of tren you'll ever run.

This is what I would tell a good friend going through a breakup.

That sucks man, hang in there.

I always run ace because of the mood swings and emotions that I used to have while running Tren. I'm a firm believer that prolactin has a lot to do with it. I always run manpower caber with Tren now, and it's smooth sailing at 50mg eod. The difference in Tren with and without caber is night and day for me.

Same here. Heartburn goes away, sexual issues go away. Still sweat like crazy but can sleep through the night no problem. Caber seems to help with the emotions as well but I still over think thinks when on. As long as Im aware I can manage through it fine.

can you give a range of dosages between masteron and tren that worked?

I actually prefer primo. I use about 500-800mg. Masteron prop worked well at 350mg

Tren and any kind of drama in your life will be automatically amplified.

Yeah, I'm going through a divorce right now and was on 400Mg of tren e per week. Stress was getting really high and I started having digestive issues that I blamed on the stress as it's happened before. I didn't think I was having any emotional sides but a girl I've been dating said that I've seemed really down and out. I decided to come off and the digestive issues are now gone but the mood change is still lingering a little.

I'm a pretty patient understanding guy, on or off cycle... But when tren is involved MUST use caber and emotions are extremely amplified

yes I agree, taking caber makes a huge difference with your emotions on tren, but breakups are tough man, shit hurts, just try to remember there's a million other girls out there and I'm sure you'll find another one soon, just try to focus all of those bad feelings into the weights man, also it helps talkin to someone rather than just holding it all in.
god bless

ive had some personal hardships while running tren, it just make me aggressive enough not to give a phuck about consequence, hop on some valium or clon , a dr can write you a 10 day script

your emotions will be up and down for sure

I always hear people saying tren e is harsh and they prefer tren a ,personally when i'm on tren A i'm a nice guy,it's when in off i'm an asshole.

I'm on tren ace right now and I'm a complete wreck. Its getting so bad I may have to stop. I've never been on such a roller coaster its getting to be a little much. Its like I'm norma 25% of the day. The rest of the Time I'm either about to have an anxiety attack or Im raging angry. It sucks because I am being a huge douche bag to my girlfriend half the time and the other half I'm being super nice trying to make up for it and then she does on little thijg to piss me off and I blow up again and the cycle repeats constantly.any advice would be great because I don't want to stop the tren for the obvious physical benefits. Idk probably should get back on prami because I've been off for a week and I can't see myself or my relationship lasting another 6 weeks of tren. I'm on 500mg a week of tren ace

When I was on tren at 100mg EoD and 200mg test per week I was in a great mood almost all the time... for about 2-3 weeks after stopping the tren and continuing the test I was a total asshole.

I don't even touch tren anymore coz it messed me up too much with emotions.. hated that shit!

Make sure you check out that Plenty of Fish website and Skout. Both are free and easy to meet lots of Bitches N Hoes there.

I broke up w my gf after a 7 year relationship. I was a total mess. Then I threw in Tren E and I just got mad and was like f*ck her and just started beasting in the gym and kicking ass at work

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear