Tren and hairloss- mixed answers

Did Tren cause hairloss for you?

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Could be a few things.

1) still have some high estrogen and that can cause shedding (remember different then thining)
2) hormonal change be it either estrogen, thyroid levels etc.,
3) the dht from the test or even how your body was affected by the compounds put most of your hairs in dormant/telegen and once it was out of your system it triggered them back into the process be it shedding

good news is with that kinda shedding itll grow back bro

That's sort of what I figured. A hormonal imbalance of some sort.

Been using Rogaine (liquid, hate it), T-Gel three times a week, and just started Fina. Shedding has stopped and hair looks thicker.

I'm about to start a cycle with tren and I have strongly suffer from mpb. I was taking finasteride for years but when I ran my last cycle with test prop up to 200 mg/eod I noticed I started shedding. When I added nizoral 2% shampoo and used it everyday (left it in hair and on scalp for 10 minutes) my hair loss came ot a halt. I ran the cycle for 16 months without a problem.

I stopped fin recently and started dutasteride (Avodart) 0.5 mg/eod. Topically I will be using the mother Anti-androgens, RU58841, at 100 mg daily. I'll also continue using nizoral shampoo and rogain foam as well. I'm confident this will prevent further hair loss expected with tren. Hope that helps.

The only thing I'd say to watch out for is your T3 levels. A sudden fluctuation in T3 levels can cause hair loss as well. Those who don't suffer from mpb will regrow what was lost, but for those who have mpb won't regrow those hairs. I figured this out when a while back I was running clen and t3 and my t3 was 50-100 mcg daily. I was losing hairs both on and post cycle. After research I realized why. So if you're running Tren be on safe side and take 25 mcg of T3 daily because that's about the natural range our bodies produce T3.

tren didn't make me lose any hair but neither does any other compound

I'm about to start a cycle with tren and I have strongly suffer from mpb. I was taking finasteride for years but when I ran my last cycle with test prop up to 200 mg/eod I noticed I started shedding. When I added nizoral 2% shampoo and used it everyday (left it in hair and on scalp for 10 minutes) my hair loss came ot a halt. I ran the cycle for 16 months without a problem. you ran that cycle for 16 months?.. hows your blood work..

I stopped fin recently and started dutasteride (Avodart) 0.5 mg/eod. Topically I will be using the mother Anti-androgens, RU58841, at 100 mg daily.good call, duta is stronger and wont notice as much shedding even on 500mg test as with the other anti androgens I'll also continue using nizoral shampoo and rogain foam as well. I'm confident this will prevent further hair loss expected with tren. Hope that helps.

The only thing I'd say to watch out for is your T3 levels. A sudden fluctuation in T3 levels can cause hair loss as well. Those who don't suffer from mpb will regrow what was lost, but for those who have mpb won't regrow those hairs. remember tho, shedding is one thing. thinning is another. shedding will grow back thinning it will minaturize to nothing and will close the rootI figured this out when a while back I was running clen and t3 and my t3 was 50-100 mcg daily. I was losing hairs both on and post cycle. After research I realized why. So if you're running Tren be on safe side and take 25 mcg of T3 daily because that's about the natural range our bodies produce T3.i agree 100%

Personally, I started loosing my hair when I was about 19. All the PH's I would take back then, defiantly started thebloss. But since I've been on really gear, no one compound has sped it up at all. If anything, the loss has actually slowed since dropping PH.

I believe it's more of genetics then anything...these compounds just speed up the process.

Fuck it and shave it is not an option for me. Had hair restoration from a staph infection that covers up some scars that ate at my hairline.

Regardless I use finasteride 1.25 EOD as I am on TRT 100mg Test Prop/ week. Feeling great.

Looking at adding Tren A at a low dose 100/ week (yes I know its low, but proceeding cautiously) I saw t,he guy who made an amazing transformation a few threads ago and he is holding steady on these doses for TRT.

My question is how many of you experience hair loss from tren? I know finasteride will not help prevent it but I do have aavodart to knock down moredht to help compensate

I have heard reviews from vets saying tren converts to DHN so it will not cause hair loss?

Others say it is very Anabolic and androgenic, therefore the hairloss sides are eminent. Looking at collecting data from you guys experiences with ten on the hairline as my research is far from definitive .ADVICE MUCH APPRECIATED

Also use
Nizoral
Minoxidil
Finasteride
Avodart on hand

bro ive ran almost every steroid and never once have I noticed thinning hair or anything like that, but im not predisposed to losing hair, if you are predisposed, gear will only speed up the process, but it means it was gonna fall out anyway

Balding us genetic in my family as soon as I took tren the first time it started thinking out

I am prone to MPD as it runs in my family and I have used almost all AAS with no hair issues except for masteron and tren. The reason I am positive that tren affects it is, I used tren for my last prep and it was an average product from a crappy local lab (never again) but as soon as I switched to this lab and tren was added I noticed my hairline receding big time. I might give nizoral a shot at this point as the little bit of hair I have left helps with winter hahah

Tren has a way of taking the hair off my head and putting it on my back. It def irritates my hairline.

Thins my hair but nothing minoxidil can't fix. Always works for me like a champ

Have you noticed a difference between Tren A and Tren E. I noticed Tren E causes less sides than Ace, so i'm guessing it might have less effect on the hair?

Tren has a way of taking the hair off my head and putting it on my back. It def irritates my hairline.

Yah that can be said about steroids, maybe because steroids just aren't the ultimate answer.

Due to the way your biofeedback systems work, muscle growth will always get limited.

Yet you can produce an unlimited amount of puss and bodyhair, well until excessive streoids wear out those functions too...

Maybe it is because of my family having so much Native American blood, but Tren has never affected my hair, be it on my head or facial/body hair.

All I know is I noticed I was thinning hardcore. I did not want to be one of those fools hanging on to threads.

I shaved it, grew a beard and bought a Harley. Might join Hells Angels next not sure

I have run my own test-tren-masteron stack for way too long in the past,and i feel it is actually the Masteron that cause my hair to thin! Before that i had run a lot of tren-test and didnt see the thinning till after adding Masteron.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws