over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and hairloss- mixed answers

Did Tren cause hairloss for you?

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I love tren I use it 2-3 times a year for past 15+ years I have never lost any hair from tren or any other aas but about 6 months ago I did 60 days of MK-667 and a week or two after I finished 2 co-workers asked me if I was loosing my hair because they could see my scalp. I am 47 years old and have always had thick hair and could never see my scalp but since I have used the mk-667 my hair has gotten very thin. When my hair is wet I have these Hugh half inch wide gaps of no hair running across my scalp now!!

Any androgen can technically cause hair loss, but it's one genetic susceptibility to hair loss that determines whether or not it will happen. I am not referring just to hair loss in general, but to how one responds to individual compounds as well.

Lots of people are genetically prone to hair loss, but not everyone responds the same to every steroid. It really is a very individual thing, but some steroids are generally worse than others. Tren gets mixed reviews, but most guys who are significantly prone to hair loss are going to have problems with tren, and many guys have severe problems with it.

But again, it all comes down to how YOU respond to the drug. I have seen guys lose tons of hair on test and barely any on tren, and vice versa. I have also seen literally 100's of cases of people experiencing similar situations with many different types of AAS, so when I say personal response is a big factor, I mean it is a BIG factor. However, if you suffer hair loss from compounds like test, you are taking a big risk with tren.

My advice? If keeping your hair is that important to you, stay away from it and use compounds with a lower degree of general risk. The steroid "family" it comes from (test, 19-nor, DHT) is irrelevant, as there are some DHT-based compounds known to be rather mild on the hair line (ex. Var), while some 19-nors (tren, for example) have causes lots of people big issues with their hair. Each compound needs to be evaluated on a case by case basis.

I love tren I use it 2-3 times a year for past 15+ years I have never lost any hair from tren or any other aas but about 6 months ago I did 60 days of MK-667 and a week or two after I finished 2 co-workers asked me if I was loosing my hair because they could see my scalp. I am 47 years old and have always had thick hair and could never see my scalp but since I have used the mk-667 my hair has gotten very thin. When my hair is wet I have these Hugh half inch wide gaps of no hair running across my scalp now!!

Sounds like you're just starting to lose your hair. After all, it starts to happen to a lot of guys in their 40's. Just because you were able to use AAS for 15+ years with no issues, it doesn't mean you weren't going to eventually lose your hair. I could list at least a dozen pro bodybuilders who lost little to no hair during their entire competitive careers, despite blasting a ton of stuff for 10-20 years, and then started to lose hair in their 40's--years after retiring. Look at Dorian Yates--he kept basically all of his hair during his pro career, and didn't really start losing it until he reached his 40's, and it has slowly continued thinning from there...and I can guarantee he isn't using anything near what he was during his competitive years.

The point here is that I severely doubt MK-677 has anything to do with it. Previous resistance to hair loss does not necessarily indicate immunity. Most people lose at least some hair by the time they are 50, and most lose a moderate amount. You are just at the age where most people start to lose hair. I have spoken to many steroid users who think they are NEVER going to lose their hair, simply because they didn't lose any during their 20's and 30's, but sure enough, many of these guys eventually start thinning in their 40's. I have yet to see a long-term steroid user not lose any hair by the time he gets in his 50's, no matter how well they seemed to retain their hair in their 20's and 30's.

Last edited:
Idk, but....every male in my family said they were completely bald by my age (31) I somehow have a full head of hair and have used more than my fair share of tren in my days. I do have a little receding of the hairline. But that was either bound to happen by this age (like I said, fortune to have any hair at this age with my bloodline) or I blame it on the masteron & or brief stint with depression meds, which I really noticed shedding on. But tren. Ran atleast once a year for 5+, and never noticed any loss

I have to agree with a lot of what Mike said. Ive been using finsteride and minoxidle for over 10 years now. In between that time I did maybe close to a dozen cycles. All mild, never over 1g all compounds combined and usually not longer then 6-12 weeks. Never lost any hair. Anyways now Ive been off any gear for over a year, well lo and behold all of a sudden Ive been losing a lot of hair, now 35. Its not just a shed because its been regressing for the last year while on not AAS. Even my hair cutter noticed. I jumped to 15% minox and it has helped but my hair was thicker before. Luckily I have very thick hair so even with significant thinning it still seems like I have no MPB but now Im scared to use any more AAS. All this to say that yeah what Mike says happens. I found it so incredulous that I accused my suppliers of selling fake finasteride and tried 3 different brands. The best thing still is to tackle MPB early, its easier slowing down the loss significanty then regrowing hair once it has miniaturized.

I used Tren for 9 months straight at 100mg ED and I swear when I switched back to Test (was doing a solo Tren run) my hair started noticeably falling out way more. No baldies in the Fam but I've been receding on the side for the past 5 years but I still keep my hair longer than your avg guy.

I used Tren for 9 months straight at 100mg ED and I swear when I switched back to Test (was doing a solo Tren run) my hair started noticeably falling out way more. No baldies in the Fam but I've been receding on the side for the past 5 years but I still keep my hair longer than your avg guy.

So those 9 months on Tren only had zero effect on your hair?

I get pretty vicious tren hair loss unless I take my RU58841 alongside it. When I take it I get none whatsoever.

I am interested in this as well.

I can add to that topic that Tren solo doesn't make my beard/body hair grow. I actually think it slows it down by a large margin. Now I cut every third day or 4th day as opposed to every day. It's low dose tren tho and might not be in full effect yet

I can't say that my hairline got noticeably worse in that year. But when I was done with the tren I jumped on a little over a gram of Sust and I felt like I noticed some thinning after only a few weeks. I ran test solo for a couple of months at a high dose and now I'm back to TRT test and 100mg tren ace daily, about 6 weeks back into tren and no noticeable hair loss again. I'm not staying on Tren 9 months ever again though, 8-10 weeks is plenty if you utilize every day to the fullest.

I am interested in this as well.

I can add to that topic that Tren solo doesn't make my beard/body hair grow. I actually think it slows it down by a large margin. Now I cut every third day or 4th day as opposed to every day. It's low dose tren tho and might not be in full effect yet

It makes sense afterall. Tren is not metabolized into a stronger androgen in peripheral tissues, unlike Test. In animal studies it makes the prostate grow much less than Test, it may have the same gentler effect on the scalp.

I get pretty vicious tren hair loss unless I take my RU58841 alongside it. When I take it I get none whatsoever.

never heard of RU58841 is it legal?

I'm considering looking at this when I get back on a high dose of test, it really fucks me up as far as hair loss is concerned. You seem to rep it pretty hard, are you a sponsor for the site that sells it?

I'm considering looking at this when I get back on a high dose of test, it really fucks me up as far as hair loss is concerned. You seem to rep it pretty hard, are you a sponsor for the site that sells it?

there's 2 legiit sites u can get it from, most of the guys on hairloss forums use them, its easy to find.

As its strong androgen, it often cause hairloss for many people, basiclly, 50mg every aternating day, 75mg is also ok if you can tolerate, but higher dose cause higher risk of side effect

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear