over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and hairloss- mixed answers

Did Tren cause hairloss for you?

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
As others have said, it's more of a family genetic thing. As for myself, I've ran it numerous times over the years and still have a three head. "low hair line"

Whiskey

Some people get hair loss from progesterone, tren activates the progesterone receptor.

Don't know what to vote here as I don't know how much what drugs have sped up the hair loss process for me lol...it's not bad but it's definitely thinning. I also know guys far younger than me that lost all their hair and they sure as shit have never touched an anabolic steroid lol

Put them up today bro

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rand-new-hair-loss-treatment.html#post2374669

Let me know what you think, got a few logs starting soon.

looks like hands down the best anti hair loss topical.

I would buy it if it wasn't for the ketaconzole amount.

Even 2%Ketaconzole twice or thrice per week (leaving it on top for ~1min) thins my hair, this was an absolutely horrendous experience and it took me a long time to determine the culprit since keta is heralded by many as a good antihair loss topical (the big 3?). It's not for me and there are some reports from others (also scarce) who also experienced thinning.

fyi: I've full thick hair and a hairline a 12 year old would envy. :eek:

Even 2%Ketaconzole twice or thrice per week (leaving it on top for ~1min) thins my hair, this was an absolutely horrendous experience and it took me a long time to determine the culprit since keta is heralded by many as a good antihair loss topical (the big 3?). It's not for me and there are some reports from others (also scarce) who also experienced thinning.

Just for you I'm going into the lab tomorrow, we are going to take it to 1% for this run.

It never worked for me either. I think the only effective method is leaving it on over night in a cream form or suspending it in ethanol then applying it.

Leaving it on for a couple minutes in the shower does not allow for proper absorption/delivery to the hair follicle.

Regarding the topic at hand, Tren causes insane hair loss for me. In fact according to my 23andMe results from several years ago, I had greatly reduced chances of male pattern baldness (didn't have those copies of genes associated with it)... yet after Tren, I started to suffer from MPB.

I have a theory that I cannot confirm, but that Tren can actually alter genetic expression and lead to more DHT receptor expression in hair.

Now things I could take in large doses will cause shedding. I could take winstrol in my early 20s and not lose a hair..

Last edited:
It never worked for me either. I think the only effective method is leaving it on over night in a cream form or suspending it in ethanol then applying it.

Leaving it on for a couple minutes in the shower does not allow for proper absorption/delivery to the hair follicle.

Regarding the topic at hand, Tren causes insane hair loss for me. In fact according to my 23andMe results from several years ago, I had greatly reduced chances of male pattern baldness (didn't have those copies of genes associated with it)... yet after Tren, I started to suffer from MPB.

I have a theory that I cannot confirm, but that Tren can actually alter genetic expression and lead to more DHT receptor expression in hair.

Now things I could take in large doses will cause shedding. I could take winstrol in my early 20s and not lose a hair..

That's why our product is one you leave on over night so it can penetrate the dermis fully.

Put them up today bro

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rand-new-hair-loss-treatment.html#post2374669

Let me know what you think, got a few logs starting soon.

I have used this product from another source and I believe it stopped the hairloss I was experiencing when running 800mg mast per week. Could've been all in my head to begin with because I am paranoid of hairloss but I think it worked. At the very least, if you are concerned about your hair it may make sense to use as a preventative measure. I only used it on my hairline where I thought I saw some loss and it lasted a long time for the price.

Regarding hair loss in general, I get it from time to time and it can be hard to really place my finger on what compounds cause it. I noticed it most when running DMZ years ago. It would shed like crazy but eventually stop and thicken up again after the cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus one for hair loss on my head. Hair growth on my back and chest. To be fair though I suspect I was fixing to be balding anyway due to genetics, tren just nudged me along

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131