over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren and labor intensive job!

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It's right there in the title. I know tren is soposed to Fuck with your cardio but I as I sir here and try to decidey next cycle tren is more and more appealing. However I have a very physcially demanding job in the winters its freezing in the summers it gets dangerously hot and your breaking your back for 9 plus hours...

I wanted to know from personal experience from guys in laboring jobs their experiences with tren ace

Only messes with my cardio when i try to run. i can get on the treadmill and still do ok. i dotn see why it would stop you

i use to do building labouring part time between ym university studies for extra money

id never run tren in summer again wen working as a building labourer, the sweating in the heat and the insomnia that kept me awake till 5am made getting up at 6am for a hard day of work in the heat fucking hell

just my experience, but for me there was nothign worse then getting up in the morning at 6am after only sleeping 1 hour and needing to spend the next 9 hours in the heat lifting heavy bricks and concrete, or using a sledge hammer all day

Last edited:
ya the insomia sucks big time but i kind of like the crazy dreams lol

I recently had to stop with the tren a because of this. That shit had me up every two hours on the dot drenched in sweat, couldn't get into a deep sleep and was very irritable and tired at work. I won't try it again untill I start cutting for the summer, gonna switch to deca so I can get a good nights sleep!

Well I survive a 100*+ 6 oil tank with steam coils and wearing a tyvek and respirator for 8 hours a day, minus lunch, so you'll be fine :D

ok forget it .. im up at 430 every morning ,,,, and i dont sleep well already... i guess i will have to opt for the npp/ mast i was going to try :confused:

The tren sides hit my monkey pretty hard. Lack of sleep forearm pump so hard he can't close his hands, lower back pump you name it.
Recently used Tren E at low dose of 100mg twice per week. Did a couple weeks at 300 per week but 200 per wk seemed to be the best. He got almost no sides but my strength went up and veins were more prominent. He says he wouldn't go over 300 for sure as at 300 the sides were starting to be noticed.
Tren A seems to get in his blood all at once so its like your dosage is higher even though its only 75 to 100 per day usually.

Anyway Tren E at 200 per wk wouldnt be an issue for almost any kind of work I can imigane a hard working monkey doing.

Why does it fuck up your cardio? Does var or Eq improve your cardio?

Why does it fuck up your cardio? Does var or Eq improve your cardio?

I personally felt like any steroid screwed up my cardio. Some are worse than others, but none of them ever helped me.

All heavy andros are gonna mess with you being physicaly active for 8hrs in or out of the heat. Tren obviously more so.
Most have sides from tren while only training 1hr a day, times that by 8 and your really pushing it.

me personally, I don't think I'll ever run tren again in the summer, if you're going to do a lot of physical labor, I would def. go with tren a, that way if it starts to get to bad for you, you can come off and it'll be out of your system pretty quick.

It's right there in the title. I know tren is soposed to Fuck with your cardio but I as I sir here and try to decidey next cycle tren is more and more appealing. However I have a very physcially demanding job in the winters its freezing in the summers it gets dangerously hot and your breaking your back for 9 plus hours...

I wanted to know from personal experience from guys in laboring jobs their experiences with tren ace

I am in the exact same situation and am plannin my 1st time cycle with tren. 125 test p eod and 75 tren a eod to stary with. I an very intrested in readin the responces you get.

I start my tren run next week. Low doses, 2-400mgs till May 1st the latest.
Then the summer cycle, low test and mast with high primo to 1000!
Should look like a Million!

Last edited:
I'm runnin 100 ace and 100 hex every day and I'm outta breath riding the elevator.

I'm runnin 100 ace and 100 hex every day and I'm outta breath riding the elevator.

This always made me wonder how my heart was performing during that time. Its not a problem with your lungs, its the heart. The heart isnt pumping enough blood through the lungs (the pulmonary circuit), and because of that it has to increase the rate at which it beats to compensate. this is when you get a high resting heart rate and get out of breath going up the stairs.

well if you are out of work riding an elevator id be fucked cause i work on them... i am not using tren! lol

i worked a hard labor gig for water company in mid west couple years ago in all sorts weather ran tren couple times was fine only thing that botherd me was my temper lol

At first it affected me bad but I got used to it and I'm fine. It's awesome in the winter because I stay warm! Summer I sweat so bad and get dehydrated so fast that it is pretty tough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131