over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren and liver enzymes

sounds like your tren is fake.

Lol no, don't be jealous of my liver. Tren is from probably the most reputable UGL out there who is completely private and off the boards now. I had bloods done and my estrogen came back at 271 while doing 150 mg of prop a week and taking aromas in EOD. Tren screws with estrogen readings. And besides that I would be having some insane placebo effects if it was fake and I also have to sleep with AC and a mattress cooling pad on not to soak my sheets.

sounds like your tren is fake.

Tren affects everything. Your kidneys, liver, heart, and of course your MIND.

It had my hdl as low as 4 in the past.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the high blood pressure tren can cause is what has the big effect on your kidney function. I think everyone who runs tren should have a blood pressure cuff to make sure it's okay. I bet lots of people walk around with high BP on cycle without knowing it.

I bought BP cuff when I startedtren and wasat 600 mg a week.The most BP got was140/83.Now on trt using 100 tren a week with 150 cyp feel great an bp normal.Getting bloodwork in couple weeks.

but your bloodwork is telling you it's no good. why get bloodwork if your going to ignore the warning signs?
Cmon I think it is well understood that aas's tend to mess up somenes normal blood levels. If it didnt wouldnt it all be OTC?

Lol no, don't be jealous of my liver. Tren is from probably the most reputable UGL out there who is completely private and off the boards now. I had bloods done and my estrogen came back at 271 while doing 150 mg of prop a week and taking aromas in EOD. Tren screws with estrogen readings. And besides that I would be having some insane placebo effects if it was fake and I also have to sleep with AC and a mattress cooling pad on not to soak my sheets. or could it be you have no liver left to produce bad enzymes?

Last edited:
Cmon I think it is well understood that aas's tend to mess up somenes normal blood levels. If it didnt wouldnt it all be OTC?

or could it be you have no liver left to produce bad enzymes?

Lol I think I might show some other symptoms too if that was the case (like death)and I only run 1-2 cycles for 8-10 weeks a year now with short esters and never run Orals. And I didn't say my enzymes didn't go up, they are just still within range. And the liver doesn't up enzyme production, enzymes in the blood go up because of liver cell death.

Lol I think I might show some other symptoms too if that was the case (like death)and I only run 1-2 cycles for 8-10 weeks a year now with short esters and never run Orals. And I didn't say my enzymes didn't go up, they are just still within range. And the liver doesn't up enzyme production, enzymes in the blood go up because of liver cell death.

would death b a side or symptom?
I also do 2 a year never did orals and use only shorts. dont drink dont smoke.
I wonder if the shorts is a bad thing b/c ml. for ml. we are inject much more volume of something other than the product we are try to do. my last round i was doin 2.25 mls/ p/d total and thats on low T so I wonder if the carrier oils or bb, ba effect this? b/c we are injecting a ton more than the long fellows

You use all those protectants WHILE running tren and your enzymes still come back crazy?

yes. My Doc xplained it this way. take what you want and hope. but if you are putting poisen in yr body time is the only thing that can get it out if its toxic you cant make it untoxic no matter what you take.

everyone one with liver or kidney issues, could you post your dose of tren?

Actually, I'm pretty sure the high blood pressure tren can cause is what has the big effect on your kidney function. I think everyone who runs tren should have a blood pressure cuff to make sure it's okay. I bet lots of people walk around with high BP on cycle without knowing it.

Im thinking that's why tren made my kidneys hurt.

Even 50mg per day of tren ace and with 10mg test prop per day.

Where can your order blood pressure cuffs with automated reading for a large arm. I cant find one that fits.

Would slowly tapering tren ace dosage up help avoid blood pressure rising, why would it raise some peoples BP so much and not for others?

Where can your order blood pressure cuffs with automated reading for a large arm. I cant find one that fits.

Would slowly tapering tren ace dosage up help avoid blood pressure rising, why would it raise some peoples BP so much and not for others?

Go to Amazon and look for a wrist cuff. That's what I use because arm cuffs don't give accurate readings according to my doc because of the size.

This is interesting. I have been told the opposite, that the wrist cuffs are very inaccurate and I should be using a large arm cuff.

My blood pressure used to get up to like 145/90 on tren. I now take carditone and my blood pressure stays fine. I haven't gone over 525mg of tren a week though.

This is interesting. I have been told the opposite, that the wrist cuffs are very inaccurate and I should be using a large arm cuff.
Even with a large cuff it still can be inaccurate, a wrist cuff is the way to go.

TBH, most of the guys I know who have used Tren, never get increased liver values. That said, if it did effect me, i'd drop the doses and use liver aids, and if that didn't help, i'd eliminate it altogether....or keep it to shorter durations so that elevation is not present for long periods (ie, at the end of a cutting stack). Some users are just more prone to sides and increased liver values, they sort of get the short end of the stick no matter what they do. Getting liver panels performed is of utmost importance imo, for all users.

It's harder for the machine the read bp if your arms are too big. Most of the time, at the doc's office, even the large arm cuff says error almost all the time. Besides, even large arm cuffs are too small for guys like us who have bigger arms.

I work in emergency services. Wrist cuffs suck, the best reading come from manual readings, or ones taken on a cardiac monitor. Go to your local fire station they will check it for free and most have large diameter cuffs for bigger people.

My blood pressure used to get up to like 145/90 on tren. I now take carditone and my blood pressure stays fine. I haven't gone over 525mg of tren a week though.

How much lower did Carditone bring your BP down while on tren?

Did you have any kidney/lower back pain when you were up at 145/90?

When I was having kidney pain on tren I went to doc and urine tests showed kidneys functioning perfect, bloods showed slightly raises ALT only. And BP was only 10 points higher than normal at 135/95 but I don't know how accurate his cuff was as his hardly fit.

How much lower did Carditone bring your BP down while on tren?

Did you have any kidney/lower back pain when you were up at 145/90?

When I was having kidney pain on tren I went to doc and urine tests showed kidneys functioning perfect, bloods showed slightly raises ALT only. And BP was only 10 points higher than normal at 135/95 but I don't know how accurate his cuff was as his hardly fit.

No kidney pain or lower back pain at 145/90. With carditoneWhen I was running 350 tren ace a week my BP was 115/68. On 525 a week highest I've seen it is 130/74

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131