over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Mast - Zero Test

iceman74

Kilo Klub Member
Is it weird that I sleep better on 50mg Tren A + 45mg Mast Prop EOD than I do on nothing at all or even on Test (Prop or E) + Mast (Prop or E)???

My best sleep I've had in a few years has been while running Tren. Today, I talked with someone who thought I might have ADD or ADHD... I'm 39 and this is the first I've heard of that possibility though... does anyone else have a "possible" similar condition???

interested but skeptical that this is more than an individual reaction.

I have ADHD and on 100 tren/75 mp/ 22 test p ed... Only sleep right EOD when I take my caber.

interested but skeptical that this is more than an individual reaction.

I have ADHD and on 100 tren/75 mp/ 22 test p ed... Only sleep right EOD when I take my caber.

It very well could be an individual reaction. I just wondered if there was something to it... kinda like how kids respond to Ritalin and drug abusers get stoned off it (poor mans coke).

During prep I was running 1g test, 800mg tren/mast, then cut the test at 6 weeks out and bumped tren/mast to 1g... felt WAY better. Most noticeable was that erection issues disappeared... but couldn't last more than 5 min LOL suddenly was very sensitive for some reason!

During prep I was running 1g test, 800mg tren/mast, then cut the test at 6 weeks out and bumped tren/mast to 1g... felt WAY better. Most noticeable was that erection issues disappeared... but couldn't last more than 5 min LOL suddenly was very sensitive for some reason!

Was that 1 gram each tren and mast or combined?

I would have loved to even get over 350 mg tren/week but anything above that the reflux just kills me. That's the only side I get from it.

hmm def too sensitive also... interesting... and frustrating

hmm def too sensitive also... interesting... and frustrating

Think its cause your thinking about it to much. Same for me right now, I can take care of myself during the day and still can't last more than 5 min at night, off cycle if I spanked it that day I can last a long time, too long for my wife.

The current 5 min doesn't seem to bother my wife and probably results in greater frequency for me....
Of course I always take care of her first, well almost always:cool:

[lang=es]1gr test + 1gr mast + 1gr tren????

Fucking androgenic power[/lang]

I always use a test base

everything I've read says you should have a test base. curious as to why that would need to be the case for any reason other than proper sexual function since tren is 5x as strong as test. Im not saying its wrong, im just wondering what the logic behind it is.

everything I've read says you should have a test base. curious as to why that would need to be the case for any reason other than proper sexual function since tren is 5x as strong as test. Im not saying its wrong, im just wondering what the logic behind it is.

These things ain't by any means set on stone.

Test as a base seems like a logical option because it's the steroid that's analogue to what our bodies produce, but many people do testless cycles with good results. Others shoot a tiny bit of test here and there, mostly close to weekends to help with libido.

Test is a great drug to put on size, but a poor choice to make you actually look like a bodybuilder, with those typical lines, round shoulders and a great V-shape.

So, I think it's a good approach to use minimal test when you're using the mirror to accomplish goals, then you go higher test when you already like what you see in the mirror and want to make that bigger and heavier. I believe many people give too much credit to the scale and neglect their mirrors.

Test as a base seems like a logical option because it's the steroid that's analogue to what our bodies produce, but many people do testless cycles with good results. Others shoot a tiny bit of test here and there, mostly close to weekends to help with libido.

Test is a great drug to put on size, but a poor choice to make you actually look like a bodybuilder, with those typical lines, round shoulders and a great V-shape.

So, I think it's a good approach to use minimal test when you're using the mirror to accomplish goals, then you go higher test when you already like what you see in the mirror and want to make that bigger and heavier. I believe many people give too much credit to the scale and neglect their mirrors.

interesting. the more i read, the more im liking the idea of low/no test with mostly tren+mast

Personally, I am not a big fan of my scale. I'd much rather use my mirror and a tape measure to help me judge my progress.

Also, Test is losing it's appeal to me. I'd rather build slow and steady than throw a bunch of weight on more quickly with Test. Half gets lost in PCT and shortly after anyway, not to mention can cause other unwanted side effects.

In other words - I agree with what ALLEX is saying.

Im loving 150 tren ace ed, 400 mast e ew, with about 150 test p EW. No sides except crazy hungry and i feel like a god in gym. Still blown away at how strong this shit makes me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws