over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and muscle cramps

thejefe

Registered
Has anyone have this problem before been on for about 5 weeks or so and cramping up so bad today at gym couldn't finish workout never had this problem before . I went out and got Taurine today should I be taking anything else to help with it or should Taurine knock it out ?

Salt, if you're sweating like crazy like some people do on tren, you're losing essential electrolytes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What I discovered in my own experience, specially with tren, is that cramps are generally related to nutrient deficiency. While on juice, your body is metabolizing nutrients like crazy. At an insane rate. Tren specifically, is one of those compounds that can increase muscle mass even on a caloric deficit. But also, it sucks till the last bit of nutrients out of your body. Load up on all electrolytes, all amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and proper diet.

I experienced this myself on my last tren ace. It was summer time though, so indeed sweating like crazy. Haven't really experienced this on my current tren e run, but its cold and shitty weather round these parts right now. Also only running 200mgs a week currently. Salt seems to make sense. I take in more salt compared to last run...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never experienced cramps on Tren. Was not taking any taurine. But reading comments below I feel it may be coz I used enough salt in my meals and was also taking Multivitamin/Mineral tabs. Longest I have been on Tren Is 12-13 weeks. No cramps throughout.

Not just salt man. Potassium, too.

Easiest thing is buy so NOSALT and have a few servings each day.

ALL electrolytes. ALL amino acids. ALL NUTRIENTS in general. That shit about taking little bit of this and that for this or for that is not good for health. ALL nutrients of all kind need to be in the body at the right quantities for proper health.

Yeah, as everyone else said, it's more than likely a combination of sweating more and having a higher nutrient partitioning rate. I.E. you need more electrolytes.

I get cramps so bad I can barely shower without cramping!

Would Gatorade be helpful?

I get cramps so bad I can barely shower without cramping!

Would Gatorade be helpful?
Sure. I think pedialyte might be a better option since it seems you're pretty depleted of electrolytes. Just keep in mind that both options have calories, mainly sugar, so if you're counting macros that has to be taken into account :).

pickles pre workout. Problem solved :cool:

seriously though pickles pre workout are great for it.

pickles pre workout. Problem solved :cool:

seriously though pickles pre workout are great for it.
I second this. Sodium preworkout can be pretty amazing. If you're used to "eating clean" and have a relatively low sodium intake, simply adding something high sodium pre can make a huge difference.

I get the cramps pretty bad sometimes on tren. Gatorade and taurine helps.

I don't get cramps on tren but I always get constant spasms/contracting of the muscle in my front delts and pecs.

Magnesium helps but, for me, it's just from the lack of glycogen I can hold onto. If I eat a ton carbs they go away.

I've found that 10-12 oz of mineral water such as Pellegrino or Perrier with a little magnesium preworkout always prevents cramps for me when training. I often get bad ham cramps (and sometimes quad cramps) on leg day when I don't do this.

add in about a 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda -just don't add it to your shake!
I usually mix it in a full glass of water with true lemon flavor.

Pull ups/downs and rows will have my biceps so pumped I'll hafta go find something else to do before I can finish my work out....and I'm only on 250 tren, 75 test a week, so low dose. Only drink a little caffeine pre, no fancy NO or anything to increase blood flow, etc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131