advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and never ending appetite (starving)

ripped358

Banned
Usually I don't have an appetite but since being on tren I can't stop eating,I never get full.
I'm supposed to be dieting but I can't because I get so hungry I can eat everything in both refrigerators and freezers .
This is the last time I use tren while trying to cut.
I was actually pretty lean before starting tren but then my appetite went through the roof and I gained muscle but also bodyfat.
The next time I use tren again I will use it during my bulk .
Has anybody experienced this with tren?

You sure you've got Tren? EQ does people like that but I've never felt that way on Tren.

Haven't u been on tren for like 6 months if I'm not mistaken?

You sure you've got Tren? EQ does people like that but I've never felt that way on Tren.

+1. Sounds like you got EQ. I never had hunger from tren.

Tren increases your metabolism which means your hunger increases as well.

Usually I don't have an appetite but since being on tren I can't stop eating,I never get full.
I'm supposed to be dieting but I can't because I get so hungry I can eat everything in both refrigerators and freezers .
This is the last time I use tren while trying to cut.
I was actually pretty lean before starting tren but then my appetite went through the roof and I gained muscle but also bodyfat.
The next time I use tren again I will use it during my bulk .
Has anybody experienced this with tren?

Absolutely 100%. I tried last cut with just 140 still no good. Makes me crave Absolute shit junk food too. Test make me crave protein so an extra tin of tuna hear and there don't hurt.I'll never use tren on less than 500 carbs again. I'm pretty iron willed on diet but done how tren changes my mindset and I find ways to justify having s chat meal a few times a day. Ib once did 7000 calories in about 40 minutes. All processed shit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This is my 4th month
I've had these cravings since week 4 just never asked and its def not eq its from one of our sponsers here plus I have more from another sponser .
since I took away the acid reflux with omeprazole I'm always hungry.
It's not the first time I used tren just the last few times I had to cut it short cause the acid reflux got so bad.
I'm planning to stay on to the end of August
I was just wondering if anyone else is always hungry is it an individual thing

I'm always hungry on it to man.. If its a problem either have some will power and eat the right foods to fill you up or drop the compound. When used the right way a big appetite is better then no appetite

consider it a blessing. i cant even think about food with tren without it making me full. i could go all day without feeling hungry.. it suuucks

consider it a blessing. i cant even think about food with tren without it making me full. i could go all day without feeling hungry.. it suuucks

Word.

OP - are you getting trensomnia or night sweats?

The tren is a golden color, right?

Word.

OP - are you getting trensomnia or night sweats?

The tren is a golden color, right?

Believe me some of us react to tren like that. It's insane and beyond will power. Wasn't until I tried to cut on it I realised how bad it was

This is my 4th month
I've had these cravings since week 4 just never asked and its def not eq its from one of our sponsers here plus I have more from another sponser .
since I took away the acid reflux with omeprazole I'm always hungry.
It's not the first time I used tren just the last few times I had to cut it short cause the acid reflux got so bad.
I'm planning to stay on to the end of August
I was just wondering if anyone else is always hungry is it an individual thing
Yes the tren is golden color and I don't get night seats.i dont get isnomnia because I've had insomnia for 23 years and my doctor has me on 2 sleeping meds.
I actually switched tren brands 3 times cause the first 2 hurt and the third one is bi tren 50mg tren acetate and. 50mg tren e and doesn't hurt at all.all the 100mg tren acetate hurts bad. I think tren a should be made at 50mg an ml so its not painful.thats the dosage I made it back when pellets were the only thing available and was painless.it would be 50mg an ml and 50cc.
I can't make it anymore cause my hands are messed up.
I actually liked the pellets more than the ones now made from powder.

Last edited:
I'm always hungry on tren also and with gh in there it's even worse. People are astonsihed at the amount of food I can eat, when me and my girl go out to a restaurant I order two full meals just for myself and believe it or not I am still hungry usually after eating them. It was getting so expensive that I now only go to buffets when I take her out to eat so that I can get full without spending so much money.

I noticed that only excess carbs deposited as bodyfat though. I could eat massive amounts of protein and it wouldn't deposit as fat.

I also had a major increase in appetite while on tren but didnt gain any fat only muscle.

I am SO jealous of all you dudes who have an appetite increase on it.....would be a great "bulker".

Tren E

I have been on Tren E (400/week) for 10 weeks now with a little Test mixed in for my TRT and it does not seem to be making more hungry. I wish it did. Eating enough and eating right is much more work for me than lifting. I'd say be glad you found something to help motivate you to eat. That is what I need.

I ran the same tren e with Eq (600ml/week?) last fall and that might have increased my appetite but that cycle really messed with my blood work and BP

I am religiously doing a 3 mile run before working out or 30 min of good 150 pulse cardio every day I get to the gym which probably 6 days a week. I think it is helping but I'd like to see it below 140/85. I'm also still taking BP meds also.

The tren works, I think I pushed my bench press over the last year from 300 to 400lbs max but I probably won't run it again if can find something else that works with out the sides.

Absolutely 100%. I tried last cut with just 140 still no good. Makes me crave Absolute shit junk food too. Test make me crave protein so an extra tin of tuna hear and there don't hurt.I'll never use tren on less than 500 carbs again. I'm pretty iron willed on diet but done how tren changes my mindset and I find ways to justify having s chat meal a few times a day. Ib once did 7000 calories in about 40 minutes. All processed shit.

My appetite is like this without tren. And I am the king of justification. If I didn't workout as much as I do I would be 400lbs of lard. God I love eating

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws