over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren and night sweats

kaoz

Registered
Im taking 50mgs a day and i wake up in the middle of the night soaked.Im also taking prop 75mgs a day should i lower thew dose of tren and go up on the prop.Ive been on 3 weeks up 9lbs but no crazy fat burning maybe im taking in to many carbs.Also 3ius a day of gh is killing my joints everywhere i shoot the prop i feel like i got kicked with a boot it hurts for days.I feel like a old man limping all day i thought i would feel good with this stack.

TREN

DROP THE TREN TO EVERYOTHERDAY. HIT THE PROP UP. PROP HURTS LIKE HELL FOR A WHILE THEN YOU GET USED TO IT. FAT LOSE IS IN THE DIET NOT SUPPLEMENTS THERE ONLY THERE TO AID IN THE BURNING EFFECTS OF PROPER NUTRITION AND CARDIO. GOOD CYCLE THOUGH JUST STARTED MINE.

I think the sweats are just part of using tren ace :(

I don't have any problems with night sweats but I do get insomnia like a mofo. I'm at work right now and I'm having a very tough time keeping my eyes open.

Prop and Tren Ace

I am also taking Ten Ace and Test Prop. IF you take Tren for a year of so you need more to get the same effect. The night seats and insomnia also go away. I make my own Tren ACe so I know it is real etc. I started out at 75 mg/ml every day and now 150 mg/ml . I cycle but my body has go used to it after 2-3 years of taking it . The Test Prop hurts and I am not sure why. I am considering switching to a longer acting Test that hopefully won't hurt as much. I convert Synovex etc and the stuff is 100 % prop. No estrogen. I wonder why it hurts. Anyone know?

HAZMAT said:
DROP THE TREN TO EVERYOTHERDAY. HIT THE PROP UP. PROP HURTS LIKE HELL FOR A WHILE THEN YOU GET USED TO IT. FAT LOSE IS IN THE DIET NOT SUPPLEMENTS THERE ONLY THERE TO AID IN THE BURNING EFFECTS OF PROPER NUTRITION AND CARDIO. GOOD CYCLE THOUGH JUST STARTED MINE.

you dont want to switch the tren to eod, doing that will cause your blood levels to fluctuate even more and cause you more sides. 50mg ed is good imo. night sweets is just part of takeing tren bro, not much you can do about them. also if your prop is hurting to bad just cut it with some filtered oil like soy oil. if your takeing 75mg of prop ed just cut it with .5ml of soy oil and the pain will be gone thats what I do if I get a batch that hurts like hell. you can get soy oil from www.com for 10 bucks. hope that helps bro

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry BIG A has a prob with me giveing info on where to get things. I am new to the board and did not know you couldnt give out a source that is not sponsered by the board even though they are not a source they do not sell AAS. yull have to ask the sups here if any of them sell filtered soy oil.

kaoz said:
Im taking 50mgs a day and i wake up in the middle of the night soaked.Im also taking prop 75mgs a day should i lower thew dose of tren and go up on the prop.Ive been on 3 weeks up 9lbs but no crazy fat burning maybe im taking in to many carbs.Also 3ius a day of gh is killing my joints everywhere i shoot the prop i feel like i got kicked with a boot it hurts for days.I feel like a old man limping all day i thought i would feel good with this stack.

if anything you could go to EOD injects instead of daily. if you bump any dosages up i would make it the tesosterone.

i'll try the soy. Thanks for the tips. I use the same amount of ba on both the TREN and PROP so I know it isn't that. I do have BB in the solution for the PROP and I wonder if it is that or simply the Test Prop. ??

Damn! I hate those night sweats in the winter!! brrrrrrr

I think im going to try the soy oil ,and i guess ill bear with the night sweats.So you guys dont think i need to go 75mgs eod instead

steve123456789 said:
I am also taking Ten Ace and Test Prop. IF you take Tren for a year of so you need more to get the same effect. The night seats and insomnia also go away. I make my own Tren ACe so I know it is real etc. I started out at 75 mg/ml every day and now 150 mg/ml . I cycle but my body has go used to it after 2-3 years of taking it . The Test Prop hurts and I am not sure why. I am considering switching to a longer acting Test that hopefully won't hurt as much. I convert Synovex etc and the stuff is 100 % prop. No estrogen. I wonder why it hurts. Anyone know?

Agreed after a few cycles of Tren you get less sides. I dont get night sweats or insomnia anymore.

If you are using Tren Ace I would shoot ED.

I'm having the same simptoms, nothing I can do. It is part of the game.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws