advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and permanent effects on brain and sleep cycles.

Have you done a few cycles of tren and have permanent sleep issues

• Total voters

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So I first want to ask if there are any of you guys that have had at least a few tren cycles under your belt and still sleep well or sleep about the same before you started a few tren cycles?

So I had a theory that tren may be a cause for some permeant effects on sleep quality. Just a theory as many may get it without ever touching a drug. I began to get insomnia whether on or off cycle around my early 20s which was after a few tren cycles under my belt. After reading articles like the one below which other steroids can cross the brain barrier and have long term effects it makes sense. Regular use of meth, alcohol and other drugs do damage or alter the brain in ways it can never be restored. Variables can certainly play a role such as dosages and lengths of time taking them. Peoples brain genetics and chemistry may all act and be effected differently.

Wanted to get a poll going on and see the % of you that feel your sleep was permanently altered by tren. I speak with tren since it is the main one to be known to alter sleep, and like meth it will keep you up, and meth users for long periods of time tend to show a development of insomnia as well.

I don't think it has changed it. I've slept fairly terribly for a long time. That doesn't mean insomnia by any means, just not sleeping well. When running heavy tren I can get legit insomnia for half a night, but it's usually just that. Upon dropping dose or the compound altogether it returns to my norm pretty quickly (a matter of days)

I’m a huge fan of Tren… I use it once or twice a year still and never notice any loss of sleep while running it. I’ve ran Tren more than 25x in my years, with dosages as high as 800mg/wk. Tried it at 1g once with low dosed Test PhenylProp at like 125mg/wk but it didn’t last long cause my cock was useless. I would’ve been fine with that for a few weeks cause it was an experiment for myself. However, I’m married so the wife wasn’t down for the down time!

Cage

I don't know about tren and insonmia, but I always have trouble sleeping well. The heat caused by DNP definitely reduces the quality and quantity of sleep. I have decided to split the dose and double the time, it works quite well. It might be a good idea to try smaller doses of tren.

poor options. I sleep great when not on tren. On tren it is harder to calm my mind down to sleep, and I don't sleep as soundly.

I could see how it could affect sleep while on, but once you cycle off, I don't think it permanently affects the brain or sleep. Sleep issues are complex could be so many factors, easy to blame on tren. I had horrible sleep problems so tried an air mattress, boom, slept like a baby. Sometimes you just need to change something up.

I could see how it could affect sleep while on, but once you cycle off, I don't think it permanently affects the brain or sleep. Sleep issues are complex could be so many factors, easy to blame on tren. I had horrible sleep problems so tried an air mattress, boom, slept like a baby. Sometimes you just need to change something up.

Finding the right posture is key, I can turn a thousand times from one side to the other and if I feel heat, discomfort or pain in my shoulders, it will be more difficult to sleep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131