over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Urine screening

jerseystepup

Registered
Let me start off by saying this isnt the average "will i pass a test while im on cycle?" posts... Im taking a urine screening for a new job at a hospital, and im not worried about popping for anything im taking as thyre testing for rec drugs and such... not gear..

Im currently on test/tren/winny... and im also taking creatine which i dont normally take.. (hopefully to aid in ridding something else from my system *couch*cough*) I know that tren can be harsh on the kidneys, as well as creatine cause an elevation in creatine levels.. My water intake of course is etremely high as well... So my question is not will i fail for gear (again theyre not testing for it) but because of all the added stress on my kidneys should i be concerned about any levels coming back abnormaly high? Is there anything i should be worried about that may cause them to question anything, including my health? anything i can say other than im taking creatine in the gym? hope this all makes sense... thanks guys!

And not to pimp out a sponsor, bought all my movies are from TnT labs, and honestly this stuff is some of the best ive ever had.... Not a single pain from anything, and the tren is extremly clean.. give these guys a look if you havent yet!

Let me start off by saying this isnt the average "will i pass a test while im on cycle?" posts... Im taking a urine screening for a new job at a hospital, and im not worried about popping for anything im taking as thyre testing for rec drugs and such... not gear..

Im currently on test/tren/winny... and im also taking creatine which i dont normally take.. (hopefully to aid in ridding something else from my system *couch*cough*) I know that tren can be harsh on the kidneys, as well as creatine cause an elevation in creatine levels.. My water intake of course is etremely high as well... So my question is not will i fail for gear (again theyre not testing for it) but because of all the added stress on my kidneys should i be concerned about any levels coming back abnormaly high? Is there anything i should be worried about that may cause them to question anything, including my health? anything i can say other than im taking creatine in the gym? hope this all makes sense... thanks guys!

And not to pimp out a sponsor, bought all my movies are from TnT labs, and honestly this stuff is some of the best ive ever had.... Not a single pain from anything, and the tren is extremly clean.. give these guys a look if you havent yet!

Just do 200 to 250mg of test for the next few weeks or however long you have before the urinalysis. Don't screw up an opportunity for a new job! You can always get back on the rest of the gear when the important stuff is squared away!! Be smart...Good luck!!!

id have to agree with bio, come off tren/winny until after the drug test... kidney and liver will show something elevated for sure. they might just recommend you see your doc for a follow up, but you never know. play it safe until you are working, then have at your cycle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity