over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren as a kickstarter?

Ferrite2

Newbies
In another month I'm looking at starting my next cycle. I've run test only a few times (with great results), and Test/Tren on a cut which was also great. I'm looking at doing a long slow bulk with Test/EQ next, and from what I've read EQ takes a while to fully kick in, unlike Tren. If I'm looking at a 300/600/wk Test/EQ cycle, for the first few weeks, could Tren be added as a kickstarter at 400/wk since it seems to kick in for me pretty much after week 1 and then dropped a few weeks in once the EQ takes full effect?

Am I thinking about this the right way? If so, what dosages would I be looking at if running all 3 in the beginning? If I'm wrong, then I'll just do the normal 300/600 and forget about the Tren this time.

You could but I prefer Tren at the end of a cycle. I'd either front load the EQ at double the dose first week or add a strong oral for 5/6 weeks.

Yeah I wouldn't use tren as a kick starter. Would be depressing af having to come off it mid way through a cycle lol. Look into an oral in my opinion

When you say EQ takes a while to kick in you mean feel the effects? I've run EQ on shorter cycles. Imo I would say just because you dont feel it doesnt mean its not effecting you. Have you gotten blood tests on EQ? I have seen EQ do some weird shit to labs.Do you have experience with both compunds? I would say psychologically unless you have experience with the two ...I would caution against it. Both compounds cause anxiety issues even if your not predisposed to them. No need to front load either thats just wasting gear and bound to throw your hormones off.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I was never a big fan of "kick" starting anything...just get your training, nutrition, and cycle optimized then do it consistently day in day out using compounds that are necessary at the right times.

All really good advice, thanks. If anything, I'll just run the cycle as normal, no kickstarting anything.

When you say EQ takes a while to kick in you mean feel the effects? I've run EQ on shorter cycles. Imo I would say just because you dont feel it doesnt mean its not effecting you. Have you gotten blood tests on EQ? I have seen EQ do some weird shit to labs.Do you have experience with both compunds? I would say psychologically unless you have experience with the two ...I would caution against it. Both compounds cause anxiety issues even if your not predisposed to them. No need to front load either thats just wasting gear and bound to throw your hormones off.

For me, I don't see the full effects of EQ until I'm 8-10 weeks in. That dosen't mean I don't see any effects, it just takes a while to experience the full effects.

For me, I don't see the full effects of EQ until I'm 8-10 weeks in. That dosen't mean I don't see any effects, it just takes a while to experience the full effects.
No I agree, its better running it for a longer dose of time. I've just seen a couple people I know utilize EQ for shorter runs. I couldnt answer to why as i myself havent done it. EQ is just one of those screwy compounds. Ive run it before and loved it...I ran it different times and couldnt wait to get it out of my system. I guess for me it just is always different. Love and hate lol.

Run the test/eq as planned and you'll be good to go.EQ gives me the worst anxiety at just 400mgs week,good aas but not for me.Like posted above could run an oral in beginning like tbol.

I agree the oral is a better Kickstarter if your going.to throw in tren run it with the whole cycle

Bulk then cut. Cut then bulk is counter productive for the physic that I shoot for. Everyone has their preferences and that just mine. It's has you coming off cycle with and fat or water retention gained all cleaned up.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws