over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren as part of your HRT.???

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know I've heard guys mention that that keep low dose tren in year round as part of their HRT , I was just wondering how many still do and what benefits you are from it.??

Was talking to a guy in the gym (mid 60's) that use to compete some 20 years ago and we were discussing HRT and what doses we use.
He mentioned that since adding 70mg tren ace to his weekly 140mg Test Prop and 2iu HGH (Daily injection) that his apatite , sex drive and over all well beating have improved alot. Says he started it several years ago after his drive started falling off and that his sex drive hasn't been as good since his 40's.!! He has labs twice a year and full cardiac exam yearly due to an event 10-12 years back and everything is perfect..

We all know how "toxic" tren is and what side effects come with it's use/abuse but does anyone else use it year round in low doses??

I do not think that 70mg of trenbolone per week with good pro-health supplementation, good diet and a large amount of cardio exercises will have a negative impact on health - I think that with the doses you have given here, you can maintain ideal health results and look great at the same time (of course, great for guy in retirement bodybuilding, not a competitor)

No I don't myself (only in high dosages 🤣) but I could definitely see it being beneficial without it being too unhealthy.

Of course it's always going to be more damaging than simply sticking to your Test-trt but oh well.

I think DHB is a better choice personally, try 50mg a week on top of your TRT, my blood came back untouched, HDL just dropped a couple of points and hematocrit went up 2-3 points.

Rather use ment. Tren made it hard for me to stay full. On ment I’m full, hard, and happy. I always struggle to eat enough calories for my metabolism though so ymmv.

Once i add other substances to my TRT i just call it a cycle since that is what it is. Just a matter of whether it is low-high dose. But that is personal opinion. Big A has done well with his dosing of it. I doubt most would do as well. Long runs with various compounds would leave my bloods with only slightly raised liver enzyme levels. But that could have been from the training and high protein intake.

I don't think it would hurt if you do cardio, maintain a low bf or reasonable BMI, and BP and values are in range without needing supplements or medicine go for it. basically if you have no health issues, especially heart and kidney and live a healthy lifestyle. wouldn't recommend it for everyone.

As long as blood work is being performed and your making changes if something is out of whack. Personally I love Tren, but as others have mentioned I’d pick Primo, DHB, etc. Definitely wouldn’t be opposed to trying it though for a year as a personal experiment.

Cage

Why primo or dhb to tren? Just curious.

I feel like tren would be better because you can use a tiny dosage in addition to test and get some effects, where with primo or dhb you would need a higher dose to see anything?

Curious because I may try this myself, and completing between the three compounds. I chose tren because it can be effective at such a small dosage.

I tried it years ago. Blood work wasn't that bad. But after 8-12 weeks I could tell it was making sleep harder and mentally very dark.

I tried it years ago. Blood work wasn't that bad. But after 8-12 weeks I could tell it was making sleep harder and mentally very dark.
The mood is my biggest concern , I don't get aggressive or mean , I just give a fuck way less.
did it affect your libido at all ??

Why primo or dhb to tren? Just curious.

I feel like tren would be better because you can use a tiny dosage in addition to test and get some effects, where with primo or dhb you would need a higher dose to see anything?

Curious because I may try this myself, and completing between the three compounds. I chose tren because it can be effective at such a small dosage.

Have you seen Vigorous Steve on YouTube??

He’s made some pretty impressive gains in like 200mg Test and 150mg Primo (I believe those were the dosages)…

He has a video up about it.. Of course, I think a lot of that is muscle memory as he used to be bigger/leaner then downsized and chilled for a while, took care of his health etc and now did that small cycle..

I know people might call bullshit but idk, I believe him. Just the way he comes off

He’s made some pretty impressive gains in like 200mg Test and 150mg Primo (I believe those were the dosages)…

He has a video up about it.. Of course, I think a lot of that is muscle memory as he used to be bigger/leaner then downsized and chilled for a while, took care of his health etc and now did that small cycle..

I know people might call bullshit but idk, I believe him. Just the way he comes off
To be 100 percent honest, I can't bring myself to watch these youtube guys or believe anything they say, especially if they call themselves vigorous Steve lol. Ill use videos watching meadows etc to make sure my form is correct, but id rather watch paint dry then watch bodybuilding on youtube. Im more old school, read the forums. But I could see 200 test and 150mg primo working well, I may try 200 test 200 primo.

To be 100 percent honest, I can't bring myself to watch these youtube guys or believe anything they say, especially if they call themselves vigorous Steve lol. Ill use videos watching meadows etc to make sure my form is correct, but id rather watch paint dry then watch bodybuilding on youtube. Im more old school, read the forums. But I could see 200 test and 150mg primo working well, I may try 200 test 200 primo.

I know his name sounds ridiculous but he actually comes off pretty cool in his videos and breaks things down and talks about health as well and shows his blood work etc.. I 100% feel you on what you’re saying but you’d have to see it lol

I’m not a huge fan of the YouTube Boston Lloyds and the like either..

I do watch Derek More Plates More Dates though lol

I know his name sounds ridiculous but he actually comes off pretty cool in his videos and breaks things down and talks about health as well and shows his blood work etc.. I 100% feel you on what you’re saying but you’d have to see it lol

I’m not a huge fan of the YouTube Boston Lloyds and the like either..

I do watch Derek More Plates More Dates though lol
I can't bring myself to watch something called more plates more dates. I feel like they try to appeal to the zyzzz boy's of the world with names like that.

I guess one reason why I take the forums seriously ignore the "social media influencers" as they like to think they are, the agenda.

Most guys on forums are not here to promote themselves, or get clicks, make profit. Where imo that is the point of these YouTube kids. They want attention, clicks, fame, profit, so they have a clear agenda in trying to convince us they do as they preach.

I also don't have the attention span to watch YouTube. I think athlean x has good videos but I can't stand him, too much self promotion. I do enjoy John Meadows videos I think he appels more to mature people because he is mature, doesn't try and promote himself, use humor, just pass along information. Nippard seems good too, at least he best ones I've seen about form.

Last time I ran Para/Tren Hex 60mg/wk was My sweet spot...80mg is when sides/insomnia/elevated temper started

I can't bring myself to watch something called more plates more dates. I feel like they try to appeal to the zyzzz boy's of the world with names like that.

I guess one reason why I take the forums seriously ignore the "social media influencers" as they like to think they are, the agenda.

Most guys on forums are not here to promote themselves, or get clicks, make profit. Where imo that is the point of these YouTube kids. They want attention, clicks, fame, profit, so they have a clear agenda in trying to convince us they do as they preach.

I also don't have the attention span to watch YouTube. I think athlean x has good videos but I can't stand him, too much self promotion. I do enjoy John Meadows videos I think he appels more to mature people because he is mature, doesn't try and promote himself, use humor, just pass along information. Nippard seems good too, at least he best ones I've seen about form.
Derrick just did a podcast with Joe Rogan.Good watch.

hehehe - do you really believe what such people say? lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke