over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren as part of your HRT.???

I am not a man of science like you @Type-IIx .
What i think is that we can't produce infinite Aromatise Enzyme.
EQ occupies that enzyme to produce a boatload of E1.
This way if you don't have enough Test, it can't aromatise.

I did bloods on 1g EQ + 300 TrenE for 16w, in attach the results.
Bloods taken by the end of the 16w of cycle.
how with water retention on such a cycle? because estro probably doesn't interfere with aldosterone levels at all, that's what estradiol does, so it should be a really dry stack

how with water retention on such a cycle? because estro probably doesn't interfere with aldosterone levels at all, that's what estradiol does, so it should be a really dry stack
I was DRY AS FUCK mate, and FLAT as a pancake.
It was summer and everyone at the seaside was noticing me because of the conditioning; not for the size 182cm 100kg at 9% is nothing special.

Afterall having such a low E2 won't help at all with fullness.

Anadrol/Sdrol maybe should make me really full

Sometimes i ask myself if it's possible to go on stage with 1-2g EQ + the usual orals....

Ah i didn't mention sex drive, despite having low E2 i was functioning good, even if orgasms were a not so nice as always, had less pleasure.
Mentally i was fine, but i attribute that to the Tren stim.

Workouts were fine too, but i was doing high volume training.

Hematocrit normal, which for me is 47%.

I am not a man of science like you @Type-IIx .
What i think is that we can't produce infinite Aromatise Enzyme.
EQ occupies that enzyme to produce a boatload of E1.
This way if you don't have enough Test, it can't aromatise.

I did bloods on 1g EQ + 300 TrenE for 16w, in attach the results.
Bloods taken by the end of the 16w of cycle.
Absolutely. This touches on a point made by @luki7788 recently in another thread - saturation of aromatase, in a massive guy like luki simply with greater body surface area/volume of aromatase, the dosage where saturation is reached is higher than in most even with lower adipose tissue %. Aromatase may be saturated in a guy like luki somewhere, arbitrarily, upwards of 3g of test, whereas in a smaller guy, it might be closer to 2. Still, I believe my point stands, that by aromatizing to weaker estrone (this is still aromatization, simply not to the very potent estradiol), you have greater net androgen activity in the face of weaker aromatic products. I do have a hypothesis that sort of unifies the anecdotes of primo, bold, mast, acting as anti-Es, but cannot rule out some metabolites acting analogously to exemestane as AIs, this is a possibility with some metabolites and again, would require 3D modeling/docking to prove or disprove.

Absolutely. This touches on a point made by @luki7788 recently in another thread - saturation of aromatase, in a massive guy like luki simply with greater body surface area/volume of aromatase, the dosage where saturation is reached is higher than in most even with lower adipose tissue %. Aromatase may be saturated in a guy like luki somewhere, arbitrarily, upwards of 3g of test, whereas in a smaller guy, it might be closer to 2. Still, I believe my point stands, that by aromatizing to weaker estrone (this is still aromatization, simply not to the very potent estradiol), you have greater net androgen activity in the face of weaker aromatic products. I do have a hypothesis that sort of unifies the anecdotes of primo, bold, mast, acting as anti-Es, but cannot rule out some metabolites acting analogously to exemestane as AIs, this is a possibility with some metabolites and again, would require 3D modeling/docking to prove or disprove.
I think that Primo and mast work in a different way from EQ.

If you go check Coach Steve's channel, until few weeks ago he was on 500 TestE + 500 Primo no AI and his e2 were perfectly in line.

Masteron on other hand seems to improve the rate at which your body gets rid of estradiol.
Primo i don't really know what it does. It's a too much weak and expensive aas. I prefer to stick to Sust EQ TrenAce Npp.

gunny.....no.....just no

you dont need it with hrt.

could you???....yes, but dont.

it seems the aas community is stuck on using these round 100mg numbers when it comes to dosing.
if 10mg per day is an effective dose for test, why not try 1-2mg/day of tren ?
at a minimum of 3 days of consecutive dosing(2mg) you'll definitely see an increase in body temp, harder physique, and increased CNS stimulation.
not saying this is healthy or considered TRT.. but for TRT guys looking to run tren without the in-your-face sides, i say go the extreme with the low doses.
when searching for 'low dose tren' all i see is 100mg per week.. thats probably WAY above threshold dose. therapeutic dosage looks to be about 5mg/day..

Not sure how I'd dose 1 or 2mgs/day of tren. I base my dose off simplicity. 200mgs/ml... sometimes I run .5 mgs a week... other times i might go 1 mg/week. But I don't take tren for maintenance... I take it for gains.

Tren enth at 1 or 2 mgs/day would require a insulin syringe. Even if dosed twice a week (based on 200mg/ml) that is what? .035mgs (3.5 units) 2 x a week? Tren ace daily (dosed @ 100mgs/ml) would be 1 or 2 units (.01 or .02ml) a day.

If I am going for maintenance I don't stray from testosterone, but I have a legal prescription from my GP. I also don't get any 'in your face sides' from tren @ 200mgs/week.. around 300mgs I notice elevated BP which definitely gets worse above that level. 500mgs would be unbearable for me. In my 30's 500mgs was doable... today, not so much.

I tried it with 100mg weekly for nearly a year..
Decent results but cholesterol suffered as did cardio, liver enzymes, hair loss.
Personally get better results from higher test and mast/prov for lower SHBG is safer and just as effective. Throw in a 5a inhibitor like finasteride for excess DHT and way healthier approach to more bodybuilding-oriented HRT

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131