over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren base (no ester)

Crom

Registered
Anyone have any experience with this? I have the possibility to try this and have searched the internet and PM but not found much info about it. Does anyone have any info on it or have tried it?

What I am wondering is if you want to keep somewhat stable levels you would have to pin twice a day? And I guess it is pretty strong so maybe no more then 50mg ed is needed?

The reason I am wanting to use this is that the tren a and e I can get hold of are fake.

with base you could easily get away with 25mg ed. issue is it's pretty f'ing painful.

I'm interested in trying tren base also...sounds like some real rattlesnake venom for pre-wo on PR days. As far as your fake tren issue....seriously? theres alot of great sponsors on this board...

I was thinking I could maybe get away with 25mg ed too. Thing is, I live in a country where every single package to private individuals will get checked so I can't order overseas.

Powerful stuff. I pinned half a cc in morning half at night. It is painful as fuck I mixed mine with a half cc of b12. It made me irritable as hell and easy to piss off. I also had fucked dreams

This is also what I heard Krunkkid. So you went with 50mg ed? How were the gains/fat burning?

I didn't get huge gains from it poundage wise but I did get strong as hell and I always hover bf wise in the 12-14% range no matter what. I do think if you were strict dieting you would see amazing fat burning results. I couldn't stand being irritable all the time though I was literally getting annoyed with everyone and everything lol. The dreams were extremely fucked up like thoughts of killing people and rolling around in their blood . It was like a bad shroom trip. I understand why you are using it but be careful. Too me it is comparable to halotestin gain wise hardening wise ect except halo never fucked with me mentally.
It is Going to be painful also I used b12 to cut it the I had to dilute it with grapeseed oil just to keep shooting it.

Mine was 100mg a cc if I remember right it has been since back before ORD.

Woah...that's some crazy shit right there. Ok, thanks for the info, Krunkkid! I may reconcider and just diet without it, sounds pretty awful if you ask me and I don't really need any aggression in the gym as that's not my style of training.

Maybe it wouldn't fuck with u as bad? But IMO if u are just wanting to lean up diet is the key everything else is just gravy. I am glad I am happy being a little chubby lol cuz I like to eat the gravy and the turkey plus a steak an some A1.

I will give it a go real low dose first I think, I can't say no without even trying it, that is not allowed..lol. Yeah, I like being a bit beefier too but as I am dieting for a show I have to take it easy when it's feeding time.

One thing I should of done was start low and the taper up but I was thinking it was like tren a. Good luck let me know how it goes for you

I used this from a sponsor here, dosed it pre workout, and had ZERO pain from it, at all....The sponsor was one that is known for its unique packaging if that helps, as I don't know if we're allowed to openly name them....

Thanks Krunkkid, will do!

Hey steel, what did you think of it? Were you satisfied? Did you use it specifically as a pre workout tool?

Thanks Krunkkid, will do!

Hey steel, what did you think of it? Were you satisfied? Did you use it specifically as a pre workout tool?

I liked it....But truth be told, I like ace or tren e better, but it did fuel the workouts a bit.....Kind of expensive, so I would just run one of the others in the future....

Hope you dont mind tren cough lol. This shit will put you straight on your ass for 3-5 minutes. Atleast thats how it was with the tren susp that I took a few months ago. I dunno how I managed to go through 60 ml of the stuff.

Hope you dont mind tren cough lol. This shit will put you straight on your ass for 3-5 minutes. Atleast thats how it was with the tren susp that I took a few months ago. I dunno how I managed to go through 60 ml of the stuff.

I've only ever had the cough with acetate. Ran 30mls of the suspension, quite a bit of enanthate, and a few bottles of hex, never once had the cough with them. Seem to get the cough about 50% of the time with ace....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws