over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Base's Place...

Ok so I have used the TNE 4 times now and it works but the problem is that pharmacoms suspension has huge crystals and a lot of them get left behind. I draw with a 18 gauge and shoot with a 25. I feel like I'm loosing half of the test in the bottle. A friend of mine said If I boil it the crystals will dissole into the water solvent. Is this true?

I was really hoping the TNE would be like there Tren suspension. It's almost as if it was micronised and very smooth to shoot through a slin syringe.

never shoot crashed gear!
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
seriously those crystals are your gear!!!
why leave the good stuff in the btl???

Genetics are a bitch. The tren, or whatever steroid, will just make your glutes and hams grow even more :D

Was talking to a high level competitor who has prioritized quads as well for several years. What has developed the most on his physique is the muscle group he NEVER trains directly at all - traps :D

My extremely unpopular view, which most everyone will fight me over, is that proportion is almost totally out of your control, the body will develop in whatever way it damn well pleases :D Almost every prioritization program fails for most athletes... the more advanced you are the less control you have.

Agree with this. Welcome to the limitations of your genetics. I can relate to killer stack's comments. Most people ask me what I do for traps and tris and the answer is nothing special. They grow practically on their own.

Tren isn't going to help localized growth. The biggest advise I can give is to mix up your quad training and see what works best for you. Some things to try: volume training vs. heavy, light weighs for reps of 15-20, train legs twice a week in instead of once (I know some people this has worked for), split quads and hams into separate training sessions, etc.

There's lots of different training techniques that you can experiment with to see what gives you the best results on those stubborn quads.

And related to genetics, you have to be ready to accept that your quads just might just never develop much more.

For years, everyone said about Johnnie Jackson, "If he could just bring up his legs..." He's legit one of the strongest bodybuilders of all time. He trained his ass off every single day. But did his legs ever get where people wanted to see them? No. And the reason is genetics.

never shoot crashed gear!
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
seriously those crystals are your gear!!!
why leave the good stuff in the btl???

That's what I'm sayin bro. When I got Balkan Winstrol suspension it was milky with no crystals. I expected pharmacom to be on par but it is what it is. If i boil the ampule of the test suspension will it melt into the water base? Any tips for me to get the full 100mg of test? When i shot the full ML the past 4 times i didn't notice much pre workout probably due to the fact that i used 25% of the test in the amp. :(

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear