over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Base's Place...

megarips250

Registered
Preface:
I'm currently in my off season preparing for a state championship that is 24 weeks out. I'm running 500mg of test prop a week and I use Drol or Dbol pre workout on leg day to get the most out of my training session. Legs are growing but most of my gains are in my hammies and glutes. Quads are being so stubborn and not growing as far as width goes from the front.

Tren Base - Test Base
Just got my Tren and test from pharmacom the other day and I wanted to find out the boards opinion on how it would be best utilized for a guy trying to put on as much quality muscle in his legs as possible. Is tren base best for off season, pre contest, or any time of the year as a pre workout? I did some searching and a lot of the articles are just about how strong the stuff is.

I know the key is diet when it comes to making gains but these fast acting hormones do help out.

Cheers

Last edited:
Just use it as pre workout , 1 hour before hard workouts or when u feel u need a lift , I use 75 mgs or 100 msg before back workout and legs and see how does it affect u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best season for tren? Every season of course! Since there is no ester the side effects will be limited although the cough can still happen. It will just put you in beast mode for the workout, lifting more weight and longer lifting time should both help in putting on leg size. BUT that`s also limited by your genetics. Everybody has different shape muscle bellies and growth potential

I would just use it pre workout for leg day since it's an area you want to focus on. I don't like using products like this before very workout. I feel like a tolerance is built up and things become less effective.

More importantly how are you changing your training on the days you use those compounds preworkout? Are you just going to do the same things that got you these results and expect something different due to no esters?

I like bases to play around with as preworkouts....but honestly they’re in and out so fast I really don’t think they do much for muscular gains

I like bases to play around with as preworkouts....but honestly they’re in and out so fast I really don’t think they do much for muscular gains

Yes but u don't take it alone without cycle if it will make you grind harderrrrrrr walking lunges and deadlifts and rows then ur original cycle steroids will get absorbed and work more efficiently and after this strong workout cover it with slin and nice carbs I really feel difference we all know that training some times gets slow and I feel this will give you a boost

Genetics are a bitch. The tren, or whatever steroid, will just make your glutes and hams grow even more :D

Was talking to a high level competitor who has prioritized quads as well for several years. What has developed the most on his physique is the muscle group he NEVER trains directly at all - traps :D

My extremely unpopular view, which most everyone will fight me over, is that proportion is almost totally out of your control, the body will develop in whatever way it damn well pleases :D Almost every prioritization program fails for most athletes... the more advanced you are the less control you have.

I haven't had good access to injectable bases but I think they could be used for very short micro cycles to jack up levels into the stratosphere - trying to trigger more growth if possible. Possible harm could be limited due to short duration.

Yes but u don't take it alone without cycle if it will make you grind harderrrrrrr walking lunges and deadlifts and rows then ur original cycle steroids will get absorbed and work more efficiently and after this strong workout cover it with slin and nice carbs I really feel difference we all know that training some times gets slow and I feel this will give you a boost

Well of course you don't run it solo. I never suggested he do so. The increased drive and aggression can aid workouts to some degree......but I just don't find they make enough of a difference to be worth the money

most no ester stuff sticks around for a minute.
for any use ed admin is best for sure.
the further you space any admin regardless of ester the more side effects you get.

i have used basses for a long time solo, of all sorts.
you can run them eod no issue, though prob slightly worse skin. thats the one thing i notice.

i generally only did admin pre workout in most cases, which meant mon,tues, thurs, fri. but sunday night/monday morning you can feel a slight difference.

can run all no esters no problem.:lightbulb:
tne, tren base, nan base, bold base and all sorts of inj orals! lol
;)

One of the best way to blast platues is short higher dosed base cycles. Eat like a mofo. Slin with some meals. Give it all you got for 4-6 weeks and come off and tell me You didn't explode. Depending on how gear effects your blood work. Potentially a healthier option.

Preworkout (like everyone here has said). No deca in the off-season? Or even tren-e to help stay lean but also grow?

Genetics are a bitch. The tren, or whatever steroid, will just make your glutes and hams grow even more :D

Was talking to a high level competitor who has prioritized quads as well for several years. What has developed the most on his physique is the muscle group he NEVER trains directly at all - traps :D

My extremely unpopular view, which most everyone will fight me over, is that proportion is almost totally out of your control, the body will develop in whatever way it damn well pleases :D Almost every prioritization program fails for most athletes... the more advanced you are the less control you have.

Fml bro! Lol. Do you think sote injections with the no ester test or tren would help with localized growth? Any tips for me to make some quad gains? I'm dying over here. Lol. I'm honestly confident in the rest of my body but my quads are going to prevent me from going anywhere in the sport.

Preworkout (like everyone here has said). No deca in the off-season? Or even tren-e to help stay lean but also grow?

I just finished a 16 week cycle of deca, mk677, and humulin R. I putt on a lot of size everywhere except my quads. :(

This is the unfortunate truth that NO ONE ever accepts. Perfect genetics for any endeavour will conquer subpar ones and all the drugs/meds/etc you can think of. Some guys are just born with a 4.2 40 yd dash and there isn't a damn thing they need to do to get there. Some guys look better than a 10 year trainer without ever seeing a weight room.

But as stated by others, you'll have to find a different means of stimulation Perhaps that will do something for you, maybe it won't. And if anything IS going to work, it's not so much different exercises, it's different loads and rep ranges from what you are accustomed to.

But you already know this, I'm sure. Sometimes we just all need to hear it again, from another soapbox, in order to clean our own ears enough to hear it.

Ok so I have used the TNE 4 times now and it works but the problem is that pharmacoms suspension has huge crystals and a lot of them get left behind. I draw with a 18 gauge and shoot with a 25. I feel like I'm loosing half of the test in the bottle. A friend of mine said If I boil it the crystals will dissole into the water solvent. Is this true?

I was really hoping the TNE would be like there Tren suspension. It's almost as if it was micronised and very smooth to shoot through a slin syringe.

Fml bro! Lol. Do you think sote injections with the no ester test or tren would help with localized growth? Any tips for me to make some quad gains? I'm dying over here. Lol. I'm honestly confident in the rest of my body but my quads are going to prevent me from going anywhere in the sport.

I don't think localized growth, if any, will be significant enough to matter.
Keep training the quads hard but accept that your proportions aren't likely to change majorly unless you've been neglecting some part totally. Just get as big overall as possible. Sometimes a very freaky bodypart can make up for a poor one, many such examples in bodybuilding. Say if you can get very impressive hams and glutes they can help judges overlook quad sweep for example. Play on your strengths. One guy comes to mind, Johnnie Jackson, poor quad sweep though with plenty of overall leg mass. Not a damn thing he can do about it but he's done alright, especially with that crazy back/traps making up for the lack of perfect symmetry. And he's also proof you don't need any calves at all to do pretty well :D

Ok so I have used the TNE 4 times now and it works but the problem is that pharmacoms suspension has huge crystals and a lot of them get left behind. I draw with a 18 gauge and shoot with a 25. I feel like I'm loosing half of the test in the bottle. A friend of mine said If I boil it the crystals will dissole into the water solvent. Is this true?

I was really hoping the TNE would be like there Tren suspension. It's almost as if it was micronised and very smooth to shoot through a slin syringe.

Yes, most any base will need to be heated with every admin. They have a super high melting point and just aren't soluable in water all that much. Boiling isn't necessary per se, if you have an electric stove. Just set it directly on the burner and heat it super slowly. There are some exact instruction around here if you look for them.

One tip, that may help, is that after you get in melted and back into a solution, try to keep a vacuum in the vial. The oxygen seems to aid in crashing. I can't say it will work for what you have, but it's worth a shot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131