over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Bloat WTF??

Andro308

Registered
I have been seeing this a lot lately with guys getting water retention and bloating in the mid section. Most have ran Trenbolone several times before and this has came on out of the blue. This has also happened to myself as well.
It is not estrogen related as many have tried to increase the AI used and saw no difference. The only post I found where a guy had this Tren bloat said it was from high cortisol levels and he took ashwagandha 600mg caps 2 times a day and after 2 days noticed a difference and was gone completely in a week or so.
This makes no sense to me. What does Tren do to cause the bloat? Why all the sudden too? ashwagandha is some awesome stuff so may have to try. any one else have this issue?

i can't say ive had it before but are you having digestion issues/ acid reflux as well? I know some people get that from tren and can imagine that causing bloating.

Well tren usually lowers cortisol so I don't see how it would be the case. There are also too many variables to blame tren and things would need to be looked at on an individual case by case. Granted it could be a by product of the tren usage. One example could be the tren negatively effecting the person's sleep which will increase cortisol and can negatively effect digestion and cause bloating. Again though simply too many variables and often people bypass the most obvious ones. Are these people eating more because they are on cycle? Are they dieting? Are they eating the wrong foods? Did they up their protein (dieting or trying to grow)? Are they dieting but started adding in loads of zero calorie condiments? So many things can cause bloating due to digestive distress. What else are these guys running? Any orals? Tren never bloats me and quite the opposite.

I have been seeing this a lot lately with guys getting water retention and bloating in the mid section. Most have ran Trenbolone several times before and this has came on out of the blue. This has also happened to myself as well.
It is not estrogen related as many have tried to increase the AI used and saw no difference. The only post I found where a guy had this Tren bloat said it was from high cortisol levels and he took ashwagandha 600mg caps 2 times a day and after 2 days noticed a difference and was gone completely in a week or so.
This makes no sense to me. What does Tren do to cause the bloat? Why all the sudden too? ashwagandha is some awesome stuff so may have to try. any one else have this issue?

Andro where is your tren from?

Never seen this ever. Honestly makes me doubt the leanness of the guys running Tren.

Tren elevates progesterone or prolactin from what i remember, which can exerbate elevated estrogen levels and sx. But I really doubt this is the case. I bet its totally diet related. So many guys think that tren is some miracle drug that allows you to smash whatever food you want and get lean which is just not true. These type of myths really need to be dispelled.

I have mentioned tren water retention to people and they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. It's a real phenomenon but since people have always heard that tren supposedly dries you out they don't see it even as it's happening. I have seen it cause a little water retention in the ankles etc. My guess is that it has some direct effect on the kidneys, perhaps a mineralcorticoid effect?
I'm sure there is someone on here who has a good guess on what exactly is going on.

Regarding it being "diet related". Well, if you are a healthy person on no drugs you can eat a bit more carbs or whatever without getting some abnormal water retention, so even if diet affects it it's 100% the drug that is the main cause. Same with drugs such as MK677, I've seen people say if you eat "clean" you don't get water retention so it's not drug related. Really? I would say it's totally drug related even if diet affects the degree it occurs.

Dehydration could be a cause

I have mentioned tren water retention to people and they don't know what the hell I'm talking about. It's a real phenomenon but since people have always heard that tren supposedly dries you out they don't see it even as it's happening. I have seen it cause a little water retention in the ankles etc. My guess is that it has some direct effect on the kidneys, perhaps a mineralcorticoid effect?
I'm sure there is someone on here who has a good guess on what exactly is going on.

I've never heard of this before and never witnessed it myself but since it's you posting it I'll certainly believe it. Hope someone else chimes in on this so I can learn more.

But couldn't it be as simple that the Tren is not really Tren like FrancisK alluded too? (I'm guessing that's what he was alluding to by asking where he got his Tren)

Trenbolone as well as nandrolones raises aldosterone levels so it can actually cause a slight water retention, so many people recommend stopping tren a week before the competition

this is true, when i finish tren my appearance is always better, but with less pump, i don't know the reason

No one isn't stating that tren could have contributed to the bloating and there are many possible reasons. But so many times guys bypass the most obvious reasons and blame the drugs. Tren can cause water retention but if everything else is in order it's going to be very rare. Andro states he see's it a lot which makes me wonder who he is seeing it in. KS made a good point about MK-677 but using that same logic and I am sure people will agree that tren is known as this super powered aas that will make you look bigger and drier and some even take that to the extreme. They will take tren and start eating much more or perhaps loads of carbs because they are known for going well with tren (it's true) but then they wonder why they are so bloated. I actually do the same but it works out ok for me and I don't get bloating from tren. So I don't think it's always as simple as just blaming the drug even if the drug is a primary reason for the bloating. Again it would have to be looked at individually but sure it's very much possible. It's not like tren just makes everyone super freaky and hard all over there are exceptions. A lot of people also struggle with acid reflux and it effects their overall digestion as Joshua posted so that's another possible factor.

I've never heard of this before and never witnessed it myself but since it's you posting it I'll certainly believe it. Hope someone else chimes in on this so I can learn more.

But couldn't it be as simple that the Tren is not really Tren like FrancisK alluded too? (I'm guessing that's what he was alluding to by asking where he got his Tren)

I have used different brands of tren while noticing this effect. I was on a good dose of test and each time I added even a small amount of tren I noticed the bloat. It very well could be aldosterone related as luki says. I mentioned mineralcorticoid effects and aldosterone is a mineralcorticoid hormone. If I was also on MK677, adding in tren caused some crazy water retention.

As it happens, I was put on an antimineralcoricoid last year, Eplerenone, after multiple organ failure following intubation due to swineflu/pneumonia/sepsis.

I don't know how common this side effect is but people may not be looking for it because it's not supposed to happen.

Supposedly there is a well known mostly female athlete coach who puts competitors on aldactone for like a month before shows. Would be interesting to know the exact rationale for this, as well as how many of these athletes are on tren also. Aldactone is an aldosterone blocker like Eplerenone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131