over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TREN- Call me stupid but...

SJR7674

Banned
Call me stupid but I can't belive after 12 years of using AAS I just found out that Trenbolone can cause gyno due to a progesterone increase. First of all, I didn't even know that Fina caused gyno, I guess because I knew it didn't aromatise. Second, I guess I never paid much attention because I am on 1 mg of Arimidex and 40 mg of Nolvadex, so I figured I couldn't get gyno.

While after doing some chatting with guys on the board, I decided to up my usual doseage of Fina from 300 mg per week to 600 mg per week. All of the sudden, bam, I have gyno. Shit, I only have 3 weeks left until my show.

Two questions: Is there anything that can prevent gyno from Fina (I guess from progesterone). Second, how long will it take for this to start to dissipate if I knock Fina back down to 300 next week and then pull it out completely before the show.

Do I really need to be on Fina for the last two weeks before a show if I am also running 30 mg of Halo and 150 mg of Proviron per day for Androgens?

hahaha

Wow bro I KNOW you are concerned, but you have 3 threads saying / asking the same questions / statements....

I think you got unlucky, (no sides off estro or you controlled it well with the anti-e's...) with the PR and will have to have something like Bromocriptine on hand if you do anymore compounds with the ability to aromatise (AKA Deca, Anadrol, Tren) to Progesterone.

Ivan Im being a picky prick here, but just to fine-tune your statements;
Aromatization is the process where the enzyme aromatase cleaves the AS molecule and you are left with estrogen.
Aromatase can not turn test into progesterone.
The drugs you mention-Deca, Tren have progesteronic properties in themselves and dont convert to anything to cause these sides. Its kind of rare for Tren to cause gyno but it happens. RU482 (hard to get), Bromocriptine, Winstrol can combat this effect.
A50 is in itself a similar structure to O-ring property of estrogen, it doesnt need to be converted to show sides. Blockers can work here, but not anti-estros.

Like Ivan said - damn its obvious you are upset about the gyno.
But you dont need 3 threads to ask the same question!

Last edited:
Bromocriptine or better still Dostinex (cabergoline) can both stop hyperprolactineamia. BTW, Dostinex is FDA approved for this purpose, so the shit really works.

Oh, and Tren causing gyno is relatively recent finding as in the past not that many people ran high doses (so it wasn't an issue for most), but now it seems more common (like you).

DrG

I took my last shot of deca about a week ago, how long should I wait before I start tren, any advice, I will only be doing 75mgED for about 4 weeks. clomid and a-dex is all i have on hand.

A50 is in itself a similar structure to O-ring property of estrogen, it doesnt need to be converted to show sides. Blockers can work here, but not anti-estros.
actually , ure a little off here bro , if its similar to estrogen , then u need an anti estrogen , not an anti aromatase , as there is no conversion to estrogen .
and winstrol is not a progesterone antagonist .

anyway , read this SJR7674, **broken link removed**

will show u this :"Prolactin stimulates epithelial cell proliferation only in the presence of estrogen and enhances lobulo-alveolar differentiation only with concomitant progesterone. "

MikeS said:
Ivan Im being a picky prick here, but just to fine-tune your statements;
Aromatization is the process where the enzyme aromatase cleaves the AS molecule and you are left with estrogen.
Aromatase can not turn test into progesterone.
The drugs you mention-Deca, Tren have progesteronic properties in themselves and dont convert to anything to cause these sides. Its kind of rare for Tren to cause gyno but it happens. RU482 (hard to get), Bromocriptine, Winstrol can combat this effect.

Like Ivan said - damn its obvious you are upset about the gyno.
But you dont need 3 threads to ask the same question!

HAHA There you have it; well said Mike....I knew I was close but needed the little ironing out...

raybravo said:

actually , ure a little off here bro , if its similar to estrogen , then u need an anti estrogen , not an anti aromatase , as there is no conversion to estrogen .
and winstrol is not a progesterone antagonist .

anyway , read this SJR7674, **broken link removed**

will show u this :"Prolactin stimulates epithelial cell proliferation only in the presence of estrogen and enhances lobulo-alveolar differentiation only with concomitant progesterone. "

Ray-Id clasify the two as either estrogen blockers (clomid/nolvadex); or anti-estrogen/aromatase (same thing! like arimidex, femara). So you need a blocker because nothing is being converted-the estrogen-like stucture of the moldcule is already present.

Daveb_19 said:
I took my last shot of deca about a week ago, how long should I wait before I start tren, any advice, I will only be doing 75mgED for about 4 weeks. clomid and a-dex is all i have on hand.

The tren levels should be out of your system 3 to 5 days after your last inj. I'm kinda doing the same thing only reversed. I'm running test/tren right now for 8 weeks then dropping the tren, and run test/deca for another 8 weeks....I'm also dropping the test level in half when running the deca. my main goal this cycle was to run a high andro cycle and switch to a high anabolic.

mr.zone said:

The tren levels should be out of your system 3 to 5 days after your last inj. I'm kinda doing the same thing only reversed. I'm running test/tren right now for 8 weeks then dropping the tren, and run test/deca for another 8 weeks....I'm also dropping the test level in half when running the deca. my main goal this cycle was to run a high andro cycle and switch to a high anabolic.

so does this im safe to start tren now since its been a little over a week since i took deca, i know its still active in me, but if i dont plan on continuing it i figure I should be good.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear