over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren causing asthma attacks!!!

DOOGIE DOG

Registered
I am getting asthma attacks with my first time using trenbolone acetate at 75mgs eod and I could really use some real life advice from some people who know. This past week while doing squats I had an exercised induced asthma attack and had to hit my albuterol inhaler twice. Training everything is winding me and my sinuses and allergies have went south.
My bronchial tubes are even closing up on me during sex.

Will cutting back the dosage of tren to 30 mgs eod help or is this tren going to keep aggravating my asthma? Anyone on this board have any suggestions? Especially those who have some asthma related issues due to allergies. I'm scared as hell when I am struggling for my breath and my heart rate increases. Hell, this may cause a damn heart attack.

I am getting asthma attacks with my first time using trenbolone acetate at 75mgs eod and I could really use some real life advice from some people who know. This past week while doing squats I had an exercised induced asthma attack and had to hit my albuterol inhaler twice. Training everything is winding me and my sinuses and allergies have went south.
My bronchial tubes are even closing up on me during sex.

Will cutting back the dosage of tren to 30 mgs eod help or is this tren going to keep aggravating my asthma? Anyone on this board have any suggestions? Especially those who have some asthma related issues due to allergies. I'm scared as hell when I am struggling for my breath and my heart rate increases. Hell, this may cause a damn heart attack.
You know the tren you are taking? Stop doing that.

You don't respond well to this compound I would check it off your list.

I had no issues with my asthma on tren. If you are, why not get off totally? I wouldn't put up with asthma attacks just to be on tren. Thats dangerous and just plain silly. Its not worth it.

Do you think cutting it back to 30mgs eod would stop breathing problems and would it be such a low dosage of tren that no muscle gains would show?
Not a worthwhile amount to take a risk for that's for certain. I can't take it either for the same reason and I don't have asthma. Trash it and just move on. No big deal.

Not a worthwhile amount to take a risk for that's for certain. I can't take it either for the same reason and I don't have asthma. Trash it and just move on. No big deal.
okay thanks..what anabolic would be a good substitute in terms of adding shear lean muscle mass? Test alone won't do it for me, even at 2 grams per week.

okay thanks..what anabolic would be a good substitute in terms of adding shear lean muscle mass? Test alone won't do it for me, even at 2 grams per week.
Tren's little brother (nandrolone).

jw2031

Your having an allergic reaction. Stop using it and change to smething else

Agreed with OTH. Stop using what tren you're using.

try big doses of MSM and SAMe for awhile, if no SAMe then methionine

also B12

get your methylation in check and your histamine will be lowered,,,,do that for a month and revist tren at 1/10 of the dose yuo just tried, then ramp up

HATE to say dont use tren cuz its like the SHIT, but be careful.

OTC anti histamine that doesnt pass BBB like claritin and those new anti histamine med will do some tricks as well.

try big doses of MSM and SAMe for awhile, if no SAMe then methionine

also B12

get your methylation in check and your histamine will be lowered,,,,do that for a month and revist tren at 1/10 of the dose yuo just tried, then ramp up

HATE to say dont use tren cuz its like the SHIT, but be careful.

OTC anti histamine that doesnt pass BBB like claritin and those new anti histamine med will do some tricks as well.
Can you really justify adding even more drugs like a histamine blocker and revisiting, ramping up, etc. all for "the SHIT"??? Some HUGE bbers out there who have never taken tren. Glad to have another opinion, but I'm just curious.

Dont know if this helps but I cough sometimes alot after I take tren. Always hack it up in bed . it has a bad effect on cardio

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws