over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren causing heart burn?

• Thread starter Deleted member 121863
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 121863

I been on tren E for 4 weeks and about a week ago started getting the worst heart burn. My diet has not changed, not drinking any booze. Anybody else ever get this from tren? It wakes me up at night with a burn from lungs to throat and tums do nothing. I`ve never gotten this from tren before. About the same time I got a little sick coughing up green chunks (not unusual for me sick), not sure if they are related.

I've gotten heart burn while on tren e as well. But I believe it was a reaction I had to the carrier that was in my prami imho

Always get heartburn from Tren no matter which ester it is.

I get it bad every time I go above 350 mg/week.
I mean real bad. High test, low test, medium test, doesn't matter.

I have had it worse on E than A. I will say that adding in any orals during a Tren run makes it even worse. Prilosec seems to help some but not totally relieve it for me.

Apple Cider vinagar helped me when I would get it.

Yup that's tren for sure. I just pop some tums at night.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I have that problem with tren e. Nexium helped a lot. And digestive enzymes with meals.

I chug cold water when it happens. Every time im on tren ill get random midnight heart burn spells. Feels like acids coming up your throat. An antacid probably works great but i just wash it down with water and go back to sleep. At least you know your tren is real:)

It`s crazy that i never got this with using tren Ace before. I was using tren e with coconut oil and just switched to another with grapeseed oil this week and still got the same thing. I was drinking a tbsp of apple cider vinegar, I`ll try and get back to the more regularly... it made my poop so nice and easy, clean, just nice! I`ll just be dealing with the tren heart burn I guess.

Yup that's tren for sure. I just pop some tums at night.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
All day for me
And honestly I like the Walmart brand better
I use the Ultras

Hell yes heart burn on tren
I keep the tums handy on the head board night is the worse
1000mg. assorted berries are the best

Last edited:
It`s crazy that i never got this with using tren Ace before. I was using tren e with coconut oil and just switched to another with grapeseed oil this week and still got the same thing. I was drinking a tbsp of apple cider vinegar, I`ll try and get back to the more regularly... it made my poop so nice and easy, clean, just nice! I`ll just be dealing with the tren heart burn I guess.

I might try some apple cider vinegar for some nice, easy, clean smooth as butter shits. How do you take it?

I might try some apple cider vinegar for some nice, easy, clean smooth as butter shits. How do you take it?

1 tbsp with 12-16oz cold water, pound it down, with or without food doesn`t matter but I always seem to have food in my stomach. Get good apple cider vinegar from like a whole foods store or something similar. You should see it settle out on the bottom of bottle. My wife is in med school and says it acts like a pre-biotic or something. It`s like when a kid poops... one big log, so clean you don`t even need a wipe! I do like to brush my teeth afterwards as I don`t like the vinegar feel on my teeth.

1 tbsp with 12-16oz cold water, pound it down, with or without food doesn`t matter but I always seem to have food in my stomach. Get good apple cider vinegar from like a whole foods store or something similar. You should see it settle out on the bottom of bottle. My wife is in med school and says it acts like a pre-biotic or something. It`s like when a kid poops... one big log, so clean you don`t even need a wipe! I do like to brush my teeth afterwards as I don`t like the vinegar feel on my teeth.

Cool man. Thanks for the info. Ill give it a try.

Yea it gets worse as it builds up in your system

Yea it gets worse as it builds up in your system

I find the opposite. Might get a little week one or two then nothing after even if i go to a gram. 700 Is my sweet spot though

I have been having horrendous stomach issues that started about 10 days after taking Tren E. I'm taking 600mg. I've tried everything. Switched my prescribed heartburn meds, started using apple cider vinegar, anything and everything. I'm actually started treatment for H Pylori today, but I'm confident that once this Tren is out of my system, I'll be fine. I've never had issues like this before: bloating, lack of appetite, gas, sulphur burps, nausea... I've been miserable for over a month. Once my stomach is back settled, I will probably Tren ace again at a lower dose.

I get it too man. I think it's my least favorite oil ever. Bad aggression as well

You have what it takes, but it will take all you got.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws