over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren changes

r0idb0y

Registered
A lot of posts about tren speak of a re-composition change in them, could you guys explain that please?

u need to try it to truely understand

hard and dry looking muscles, vascularity, insane pumps, aggression and drive in the gym,

dropping bodyfat and gaining muscle at the same time at a very noticable rate, or gaining lots of muscle with little fat at the same time

Tren is amazing.

You can basically take a small amount of it, half ass your diet, and tranform your body. You get veiny, lean, strong, and more muscular with very little effort.

If you keep your diet on point, train consistently, and try your best to get adequate rest, you will really see some rapid changes.
No other AAS is like tren.

still id like to know what this change is ! is it a longer ester a better chem comp ? im stoked about a new found tren!

hard and dry looking muscles, vascularity, insane pumps, aggression and drive in the gym,

dropping bodyfat and gaining muscle at the same time at a very noticable rate, or gaining lots of muscle with little fat at the same time

I agree.
I love Tren.
I tried tons of different combos and compounds and by far my favorite is a simple Test and Tren cycle.
Kicks major ass.

That's what I keep hearing. All my buddies who are on it, say that it's literally like the "nectar of the gods" and once you get on Tren, you never go back. :headbang:

I'll be doing prop and tren a starting in november. Cant wait.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ive just started Ace a couple days ago, just in those couple days, I can tell its some powerful stuff. im only going 30mg eod (1st time), and my body feels like its on fire (hot) throughout the day. Havent caught any of the sides,but i think its from me only taking 120mg/wk. looking forward to the next 5 weeks or so.

I agree.
I love Tren.
I tried tons of different combos and compounds and by far my favorite is a simple Test and Tren cycle.
Kicks major ass.

by far my favourite stack aswell

That's what I keep hearing. All my buddies who are on it, say that it's literally like the "nectar of the gods" and once you get on Tren, you never go back. :headbang:

gotta agree with ur buddies, i cant cycle without the stuff, even 200mgs added to ur cycle makes all the difference

yup, slept like Sh!t last night but the results itself (even at this low dose) are too much to pass up. If everything goes well with this first run, Tren (low and moderate doses) will be a part of my future cycles.

Def start out with ace to see how you react to it. I have run it three times. I have to say that I like the ace better then the enanthate. Start out low and see what happens then up the dose as necessary. I wouldn't advise going over 700mg a week, but I know everyone is different. good luck

even 50/50/50 eod tren/mast/test hits me so hard triple sides buddy TRIPLE ..
Cant sleep, prop knot size of texas, wanna rip my cats head off, no energy and sweat like MF. . . FML wish I could do it soooooo bad

sup bro's whats the normal kickin time for tren E,
i did my first pin mon of 50 mg with 250mg cyp and did my thur pin of 100mg tren and 250mg cyp.

what signs will you notice first ?

peace out

Will be doing my first tren cycle in 5 weeks
100mg masteron /100mg test p / 50mg tren a EOD
Il keep you guys updated

sup bro's whats the normal kickin time for tren E,
i did my first pin mon of 50 mg with 250mg cyp and did my thur pin of 100mg tren and 250mg cyp.

what signs will you notice first ?

peace out

side effects the first week, results week 3-4

I always use pre-comp and it is amazing. The only thing is the sides associated with it. If you can handle the sides your good to go. Thats why I always go with ace just incase u get bas sides you can get off asap and the sides will go away.

I always use pre-comp and it is amazing. The only thing is the sides associated with it. If you can handle the sides your good to go. Thats why I always go with ace just incase u get bas sides you can get off asap and the sides will go away.

Do you keep letro and nolva on hand for gyno? What else would ne good to have on hand for the oh shit factor.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner