over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren cough and legitness

Ivanko

Registered
So I've always ran either home brew or alins stealth tren. Both types at least give me a cough once a week pining everyday. from the results both give me both obviously were legit.
so is it safe to say if you cough, you have legit product?
Recently started a new brand and it has not made me cough, and to be honest I don't feel the same since switching... I dunno could be other factors involved, its only been a week. Just curious on your opinions.

I'd say if you get the cough, it is a good sign that there is tren.
On the flip side, I would never doubt tren being legitimate if I got no cough.
I have done plenty of 6-8 weekers with tren and never had a cough. It is something that only happens to me maybe once a year, regardless of brand. I basically have to get it right into a vein to get the cough. Even 'leakers' (going through a vein and injecting IM right near the opening) don't give me the serious tren cough that makes you feel like you are going to pass out and die.

I have done plenty of 6-8 weekers with tren and never had a cough. It is something that only happens to me maybe once a year, regardless of brand. I basically have to get it right into a vein to get the cough. Even 'leakers' (going through a vein and injecting IM right near the opening) don't give me the serious tren cough that makes you feel like you are going to pass out and die.

To add to this from what TNH said: I have only got the cough when it passed thru or into a vein...But i always use a draw needle and pin needle so i reduce the chance in the cough as much as possible!!! But i have had it happen once this cycle! Sucks but never had one last very long or keep me out of the gym!

I would say you have been lucky not to have hit a vein yet should be happy!! ;P

Tren cough

My friend is on oxide tren ace right now. I've seen him inject in the past and cough so bad I was gonna call 911. Now on this oxide he says no cough at all.

:yeahthat:

i wouldn't base it on a cough. i have only used tren e, sometimes I get a cough, other times I don't... but like the other guys said, if i go through a vein... omg, I'm coughing so bad that my brother thought my lungs collapsed on me lol

I would say it's a horrible way to base legitimacy. It's only a possible side. From homemade I would always cough, had a metal taste in my mouth but I was using a larger pin.

Now I only use slin pins, I have yet to get the cough from Spartans ace, almost did yesterday but I have found using smaller pins, injecting slow, mixing inject with test all reduce the chance of it for me. I seriously try to do everything I can to not get the cough.

But I have had so called tren cough from other AAS. This was from oil getting into a vein or vessel or whatever but it produced a similar response. I can't remember exactly how tren cause the cough but oil getting into blood stream can do this as well.

never hadda cough, ever. i have had it where i can smell and taste it, tho.
im workin out wonderin if people can smell it. then i think it's just cuz it got in my blood and im gettin the smell/taste from my lungs. that'd suck to have those coughing fits i hear about.

I make my on but I only taste it and smell it in my throat I never cough. But I would feel same if I tried sum1 else's and couldn't taste it in my throat. I always make 75 mg / ml I don't no If a higher dose makes it worst. Mayb there's a difference from tren powder and making ur own from fina .

I have used Alins most of the time and no cough unless I hit a vein. Lol but when that happens watch out!

That was a rush. lol

I can tell my my mood and breathing during cardio or back. If its heavy, its working.

the one time i did tren i didn't get the cough. i got the drowning feeling once. didn't even get the metallic taste. but i know it was legit. i think everyone reacts differently. and most bros believe that the cough is when you nick a vein and the oil gets into your bloodstream.

I've done quite a bit of tren, and I've never had the cough. So maybe you don't get it.

ran it a few times never got the cough but the taste for sure and all the good sides too. my brother used to get the cough like crazy when he would hit a vein scared me a few times.

The longer I run tren. the more prone I am to get the cough If i dont rotate
injection sites it will happen every time. I can feel my skin crawl up my back to the top of my skull amd the dreaded cough comes. It is definitly caused by tren entering the blood stream.

Never get the cough too but Im 100% sure that my tren is legit.I always have the metallic taste though

I look for the metallic taste. The cough is only if you dont aspirate and hit a vein. I get the metallic taste almost everytime.

The cough is not a way to tell if the product is real or not. I have used very potent tren that never made me cough, and I have gotten the cough from products other than tren, even high concentration test and EQ.

this guy took the words right outta my mouth lol

I never got the Tren cough. Probably pinned around 100 shots of 100mg fina ace in my lifetime, never coughed once! I use a 27ga slin pin and rotate delts and quads only. Maybe that is the key? The stuff is LEGIT. Fina only and results within 2 days.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws