over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren cough and legitness

Everytime I inject I anticipate the cough. At first, I thought my stuff was bunk somehow. But the results don't lie. I wonder if it is because I use the slin pins and I only pin delts/quads that I don't get cough?

But I have had so called tren cough from other AAS. This was from oil getting into a vein or vessel or whatever but it produced a similar response. I can't remember exactly how tren cause the cough but oil getting into blood stream can do this as well.
This makes the most sense to me.

I've also had the cough while shooting Primo Depot. My gf happened to be over that day and she barged in the room when she heard the coughing. There I was with a geyser shooting from my quad flopping around like a harpooned whale trying to stop coughing.

Not the way I wanted her to find out :banghead:

This makes the most sense to me.

I've also had the cough while shooting Primo Depot. My gf happened to be over that day and she barged in the room when she heard the coughing. There I was with a geyser shooting from my quad flopping around like a harpooned whale trying to stop coughing.

Not the way I wanted her to find out :banghead:

Haha sounds familiar.
I like the cough, or at least don't mind it, the calmer and more controlled you can be the better it is, at least for me.

ive used 3 different brands of tren, geno, gs and fm

geno tren was light yellow in color, made the inject spot and muscle injected go numb, hurt for a day after especially when pressure was applied. ie; quad inject and you do seated lat pull downs, pressure on the knee to hit would cause pain

gs is dark orange/blood red as he calls it no numbing pain down the muscle injected but is a little tender after

fm is lighter than gs tren but probably the smoothest of the 3.

overall ive never had tren cough but ive definitely got the insomnia and trenmares associated with it

Everytime I inject I anticipate the cough. At first, I thought my stuff was bunk somehow. But the results don't lie. I wonder if it is because I use the slin pins and I only pin delts/quads that I don't get cough?

always anticipated it but never got the cough. i try to control my breathing and shoot in my quads and glutes for tren. never had an issue yet. use 23g for withdrawal and 25g for injection mixed with prop and masteron

Only tren product I have ever gotten a cough with was Gauls tren suspension. That shit would give THE WORST coughs ever. I mean TERRIBLE. I would feel it coming on, try and prepare myself and stay calm, but would cough and cough and cough until I felt like I was going to puke my brains out. It would only last a couple minutes but it was the longest 2 minute periods of my life. By the end of it all I would literally have to change clothes because I was completely drenched in sweat. Never experienced anything like it.

I've never gotten the cough from tren ace though, and I've used multiple brands, all of which gave amazing results as any good tren would :D

I only cough once in a while, very rarely at all, so I wouldn't judge the your tren on that. Judge it on results,or other sides. :)

Only tren product I have ever gotten a cough with was Gauls tren suspension. That shit would give THE WORST coughs ever. I mean TERRIBLE. I would feel it coming on, try and prepare myself and stay calm, but would cough and cough and cough until I felt like I was going to puke my brains out. It would only last a couple minutes but it was the longest 2 minute periods of my life. By the end of it all I would literally have to change clothes because I was completely drenched in sweat. Never experienced anything like it.

I've never gotten the cough from tren ace though, and I've used multiple brands, all of which gave amazing results as any good tren would :D

buddy of mine is on gauls tren/prop/masteron mix and LOVES it. no cough, little night sweats and no tren rage. shoots every other day and has had great composition change since starting

Why does this same shit come up all the time?

:banghead:

Listen guys, Tren ACE is highly crystalline and as such won't dissolve adequately in the oils that long ester versions of ANY steroid will. This means it needs taking up in BA or BB mixes i.e. a more volatile solvent. The rapidity of the coughing response shows it's the fucking solvent that gives you the cough, not the hormone.

If you hit a vein with a normal oil-based product you will get a similar though less potent response because this shit gets transported to your lungs.

Don't believe me? Then inject some BA/BB without the hormone and see what happens.

So I've always ran either home brew or alins stealth tren. Both types at least give me a cough once a week pining everyday. from the results both give me both obviously were legit.
so is it safe to say if you cough, you have legit product?
Recently started a new brand and it has not made me cough, and to be honest I don't feel the same since switching... I dunno could be other factors involved, its only been a week. Just curious on your opinions.

I'm with you on this. I have only used home brew, spartan, and gauls. All make me cough and I usually see stars...hits hard. If I didn't feel that I'd think it sucked!

Last edited:
buddy of mine is on gauls tren/prop/masteron mix and LOVES it. no cough, little night sweats and no tren rage. shoots every other day and has had great composition change since starting

Yeah but that mix is with Tren A isnt it, not the tren suspension...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws