over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren cough and pinning

Machinegunmac

Registered
Hey guys , Was just gonna chime in on this subject and give a little advice. I am new to this board , but have some experience and I've read alot of guys talking about tren cough like it's a sign of good tren. This really has nothing to do with good tren at all. If your getting tren cough it's because your not pinning good enough and nicking a vein or nerve and the compound get in there. This actually can happen with test or "any" compound if your not pinning carefully enough . Also , tren cough and night sweats have nothing to do with how good the tren is. I've had good gains with tren without all the sides. Everyone is different and gonna have different sides etc. Tren is strong so thats why "the cough" happpens more with it. So guys, aspirate and be careful when your pinning tren , our any compound. Good pinning means no tren cough , not that its not good tren!!!! Thx hope this helps some guys. Mac :banghead:

you are wrong.....its solvent....any high solvent
compound CAN make "tren cough"....high mg test..?? high solvent.
high solvent creates that high pip also....

its solvent cough...

and how would you recommend being careful...???

:cool:

Last edited:
I will say I've gotten a similar feeling injecting test a few times...not as bad as when I've gotten the tren cough which fkin sucks but that same feeling so I agree on that one.

I've had good tren were you didn't get "tren cough" so your'e saying you have to get tren cough for it to be good? That's bs . It's pinning technique

august 2016 strikes again

Ok. march 2014 . You guys not like new members? Cause anyone that hits a nerve or vein is gonna get the cough . You don't just get it from taking tren . I don't care how long you been here if you believe that , you must believe in the tooth fairy still. I'm not trying to argue here .

Ok. march 2014 . You guys not like new members? Cause anyone that hits a nerve or vein is gonna get the cough . You don't just get it from taking tren . I don't care how long you been here if you believe that , you must believe in the tooth fairy still. I'm not trying to argue here .

ok.....but this is just NOT TRUE..

its solvent cough...

When the needle goes in you be easy ? don't jab it around and hit nerves and veins. I've gotten pip more from high mg test than tren . And not all sources use bad solvents.

When the needle goes in you be easy ? don't jab it around and hit nerves and veins. I've gotten pip more from high mg test than tren . And not all sources use bad solvents.

its not bad solvents.....its the amount of solvents...

high mg test.....higher solvent.....get it...???

and tren is notorious for high solvent.

Ok. march 2014 . You guys not like new members?.

it's not that, it's just brand new members giving us the 'scoop' on extremely basic shit

seems to be a strange influx of this lately :rolleyes:

it's even better when what they post is completely wrong

it's not that, it's just brand new members giving us the 'scoop' on extremely basic shit

seems to be a strange influx of this lately :rolleyes:

it's even better when what they post is completely wrong

Bud , if you think I'm new to this because I just joined your board your wrong. I'm not some young guy either. Any vet on any other board will tell you it's where you have a bad pin . All gear has solvents so how does that make a damn bit of sense. Think about it , if you hit just muscle that doesn't get into the lungs. If you knick a vein or nerve and get the compound in there with "solvents" which I'm well aware is in tren more than most. You guys need to take anatomy or something . And if you treat everyone new in here like there 21 then not many people gonna like ya . I bet you guys think good tren is gauged by night sweats also Smfh .

Bud , if you think I'm new to this because I just joined your board your wrong. I'm not some young guy either. Any vet on any other board will tell you it's where you have a bad pin . All gear has solvents so how does that make a damn bit of sense. Think about it , if you hit just muscle that doesn't get into the lungs. If you knick a vein or nerve and get the compound in there with "solvents" which I'm well aware is in tren more than most. You guys need to take anatomy or something . And if you treat everyone new in here like there 21 then not many people gonna like ya . I bet you guys think good tren is gauged by night sweats also Smfh .

:rolleyes:

Gear that has a higher concentration of solvent is going to make the cough much worse. Short esters like acetate and prop require more solvent to keep them is solution. I think its mainly the BA that causes the problem, maybe BB too.
I do think it happens when you nick a vein and the gear ends up getting pumped up into your heart and then out the pulmonary arteries into the lungs, and once its in the lungs is when you cough. I am not totally sure on that but I think that is what is happening. I don't think it can be fatal but it sure feels like shit.

The only times I ever had it happen to me was when I was doing tren acetate.

Gear that has a higher concentration of solvent is going to make the cough much worse. Short esters like acetate and prop require more solvent to keep them is solution. I think its mainly the BA that causes the problem, maybe BB too.
I do think it happens when you nick a vein and the gear ends up getting pumped up into your heart and then out the pulmonary arteries into the lungs, and once its in the lungs is when you cough. I am not totally sure on that but I think that is what is happening. I don't think it can be fatal but it sure feels like shit.

The only times I ever had it happen to me was when I was doing tren acetate.

Thank you brother for chiming in that it's not just "solvents" The main point of this thread was for young guys that think because there not getting tren cough .....that it's not good gear. I see guys posting that crap all the time .

Thank you brother for chiming in that it's not just "solvents" The main point of this thread was for young guys that think because there not getting tren cough .....that it's not good gear. I see guys posting that crap all the time .

Its a combination of both. I think you could probably nick a vein with a low solvent steroid like Test Cyp and not have the cough. I do think that it requires the solution to enter the blood stream in some way though.

firstly welcome the new bro to the PM forum.
many folks think that the tren cough is caused by high solvent like high content benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate, some other claim that a inject very close to a vein the oil migrates up into bloodstream and the lungs react quickly cough and u sweat alot, also one more opinion is that its due to the trenbolone molecule causes the irritation in the lungs. i have no idea that which one is more reasonable, but the things whats the effect way to release it??:confused:

firstly welcome the new bro to the PM forum.
many folks think that the tren cough is caused by high solvent like high content benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate, some other claim that a inject very close to a vein the oil migrates up into bloodstream and the lungs react quickly cough and u sweat alot, also one more opinion is that its due to the trenbolone molecule causes the irritation in the lungs. i have no idea that which one is more reasonable, but the things whats the effect way to release it??:confused:

Thanks for the welcome!! I appreciate it.

its solvent cough...

Test enanthate doesn't need any solvent and some people have gotten a cough from that.

NPP and tren ace I both use 18% BB and never get cough from NPP.

I know what your saying that the higher concentration gear had more solvent so more cough but I haven't found this to be true at all

I read a post from 2+ years ago from DiscoHornet (remember him?) suggesting that Singulair would help with tren cough and the cardio effects of tren.

Prostaglandin inhibition hypothesis, seems valid. Take any variety of a COX-2 selective inhibitor daily, should prevent bronchial vasoconstriction from "said compound".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131