over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Cough Explained

In my uneducated opinion its the acetate ester.

When parabolan was around you never heard about a tren cough until Fina came around. I've used tren enth without a problem.

Also your lungs help regulate the pH of your blood and can deal with sudden changes in pH by coughing.

I wonder if any test-acetate users have reported coughing?

I dunno I just got my grade 9. Literally ... last month.

Test ace? I didn't know that was an option. Similar to prop I suppose? Would be good if anyone had experience with the ace like u mentioned chimed in on the discussion.

I have had one bout of slight cough with a nandrolone injection a year or so ago. It was the decanoate ester. I know that doesn't shed any light on the topic but its a long ester that produced "the cough"

I've experienced tren cough with acetate and noticed a slight urge to cough with various AAS not to the same level though.

If it was simply due to the oil itself you would think it wouldn't be called "tren cough".
Many medications can induce a sudden cough at times. Rapid IV push of Diphenhydramine (H1 receptor antagonist) can frequently induce a sudden severe cough much like that from tren. Fentanyl can also induce severe cough which can be reduced by an H1 antagonist like diphenhydramine, (go figure).

It's possible it may have an allergic reaction element as well.
The nature of the receptor mediating stimulant eff... [J Physiol. 1979] - PubMed - NCBI
"The nature of the receptor mediating stimulant effects of histamine on rapidly adapting vagal afferents in the lungs."
Found that Chlorpheniramine(H1 agonist like Benadryl) caused a "brief stimulation of rapidly adapting receptors(RAR)."

Physiology and plasticity of putative co... [Pulm Pharmacol Ther. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI
Physiology and plasticity of putative cough fibres in the Guinea pig.
"Cough is initiated by activation of afferent nerve fibers with rapidly adapting receptors (RAR) that conduct action potentials in the Adelta range. In addition, various stimuli that activate airway unmylenated C-fibres evoke cough reflexes. "

Best way to minimize it is to inject slowly. If you notice the urge to cough then slow down and or stop for a moment until it passes.

Found a little more info on sudden onset cough from intramuscular injections, this one from the IM inj of NEBIDO that supports the oil depot inj theory, but also brings up allergic/anaphlactic response as well.

**broken link removed**
Indevus Receives Approvable Letter from FDA for NEBIDO(R)

"The FDA has expressed a concern about a relatively small number of
patients in European post-marketing use who have experienced respiratory
symptoms immediately following the intramuscular injection of NEBIDO 1000
mg, 4 cc injection volume, (versus the 750 mg, 3 cc injection volume used
in the United States). The Company believes and the FDA concurs that the
reaction is likely the result of a small amount of the oily solution
immediately entering the vascular system from the injection site, a known,
rare complication of oil-based depot injections."

"The phenomenon is characterized by short-term reactions involving an
urge to cough, coughing episodes or a shortness of breath. In rare cases
the reaction has been classified as serious or the patient experiences
other symptoms such as dizziness, flushing or fainting."

"In addition, the FDA believes that four cases in the
European post-marketing experience may have an allergic, anaphylactoid
component, although the Company believes these cases were improperly
classified and represent the same oil-based phenomenon."

I have found that shallow(1/2 inch) slow slin pin injectios work for me...

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you posted this for I have experienced this with both Tren A and Test Prop and NPP. I once injected 2ml, test prop into my left quad and had a crazy episode. Uncontrollable cough, hard time breathing, faint and dizziness, it took me about 4 mins to gather myself and while telling myself to calmdown and breath. Likely my wife could hear me so she came to check on me and was coaching me from the side.

I did notice that the injection site of that area was a bit sore as the needle went further in. I suspected I hit a vain but when I aspirated there was no blood so I continued. However when I removed the needle a lot of blood came out and I started to feel it coming on. Since I experienced this before I knew what was happening. Now if I suspect I went through a vain I will remove needle and try again. Since doing this I haven't had any episodes.

That's when I decided to do some research and found out about this micro-embolism. So thanks for posting because this helps to understand what I was suspecting was happening.

What people don't understand and what I've been saying for years is that you can get the so called tren cough from any aas. Hell, I've gotten it from primo before in the past. It happens when you pass a vein with a pin get a little bit of oil in your blood stream. It won't kill you, but it sure feels like it, lol.

Tren cough has got to be a personal thing.

2 mates get it occasionally, 1 gets it regularly, I've never had it.

I dont know if anyone else has had this but i got into the habit of holding in my tren cough through shallow breathing methods. I started getting occasional stomach cramps and bloating shortly after injecting that would last about an hour, very uncomfortable. It took me a while to realise that it was holding in the cough that was causing this. Since then i never bother trying to hold in a tren cough as the stomach cramps were far worse than a short coughing fit. And i have not had the stomach cramps since.

A guy I know wasnt aware this could happen, and when it did he called 911 lol....they showed up and he was fine, but had to tell them why he called:) That would suck

Anytime oil enters an arteriole (tiny artery) it will circulate to the pulmonary system. This tissue is very sensitive. I believe that the chemistry of tren is much more irritating and inflammatory than other AAS, and that there is a level of inflammation that happens within the alveoli where oxygen and CO2 are exchanged. Embolus? Maybe.... inflammation within the microvasculature of the pulmonary system, likely.

Patrick Arnold said:
the cough appears to be an anaphylactic reaction. in other words an acute allergic reaction. It can occur with injectables containing high amounts of benzyl alcohol. Trenbolone acetate itself may have an allergenic potential in some people too.

People have been known to die from an anaphylactic reaction to an AAS injection. i read about one where they speculated that high amounts of Benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate were suspected to be the culprit

Anaphylaxis Triggered by Benzyl Benzoate in a Preparation of Depot Testosterone Undecanoate

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131