over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren cough, getting some in vein, etc.

cachexic

Registered
Okay. I've lost a sizable amount of fat since the last time I stuck a needle in my glute and other places. Now I'm not sure if I should change sizes. I'm not sure if I should start using a 1 inch for my glute now. I would just use a 1.5 inch and not go in all the way, but there's a problem I have with that. It's almost impossible to stop it from sliding in and out a bit when you're aspirating and pushing the plunger down.

So what if I aspirate, everything is good to go, then as I'm injecting the needle goes in a weeee bit deeper and sinks into a vein. Is this a good reason to always make sure you go all the way in with the needle and then aspirate, so as to make sure the needle never moves? Since you're like, pushing it up against your skin?

I'm really freaking myself out because I'm using trenA and I'm afraid of any of this substance getting into a nicked vein or something, because of the cough. Some people's stories about the cough are really almost making me want to ditch this and not even do it. Some people say it's no worse than a huge bong hit. Others say they think they're going to die.

Can someone talk me down? I mean, be honest with me, but give me some straight talk. I have a desire to improve my physique, but I'm not a get big or die trying guy. I'm not doing this if I'm going to always have to worry about a frightening anxiety/cough attack hitting me every injection...

Last edited:
if you lean why not get some slin pins to inject the tren a in your delt, bi's, tri's, traps, etc?

Hardly noticable

Just a dry throat with an occassional cough. Insomnia is a killer though.

I get tren cough no matter where i pin.

I get tren cough no matter where i pin.

How bad is it?

Also, was it mixed with other anabolics like test or EQ? And did you inject slowly? I've heard doing those two things reduces the chance of tren cough.

Last edited:
if you lean why not get some slin pins to inject the tren a in your delt, bi's, tri's, traps, etc?

It's 100/100/100 testP/mastP/trenA blend

I was planning on doing a glute/quad/delt rotation.

Last edited:
inch and a half is not to long for anyones glutes,my cought is mild,althought the tren is mixed with primo a and test prop.

In my continuing research on tren cough, I am seeing a lot of people saying they stopped getting tren cough when they started injecting slow (40-60 second injection).

One person even said he always injected really slow and never got the cough. Then one day he said he injected as fast as he could to see if that would change anything, and he coughed his fucking ass off for minutes. So...

Sometimes you will just taste it at the back of your throat and ill be honest sometimes you will cough and for me i cant breathe,but its literally only for 2 seconds bro,you will get a little freaked out the first time but after that youll know what to expect.

Sometimes you will just taste it at the back of your throat and ill be honest sometimes you will cough and for me i cant breathe,but its literally only for 2 seconds bro,you will get a little freaked out the first time but after that youll know what to expect.

Thanks bro.

If you guys wanna chime in with your own experience like tonage that's great. Or if someone here wants to give me a tip for reducing the chance or confirm one of the two techniques I listed above (inj slowly, mixing with anabolics). And please don't tell me to use the search. I know how to use search and use it more than you know, but personalized advice is good sometimes too you know. And the more info the better.

Okay. I've lost a sizable amount of fat since the last time I stuck a needle in my glute and other places. Now I'm not sure if I should change sizes. I'm not sure if I should start using a 1 inch for my glute now. I would just use a 1.5 inch and not go in all the way, but there's a problem I have with that. It's almost impossible to stop it from sliding in and out a bit when you're aspirating and pushing the plunger down.

So what if I aspirate, everything is good to go, then as I'm injecting the needle goes in a weeee bit deeper and sinks into a vein. Is this a good reason to always make sure you go all the way in with the needle and then aspirate, so as to make sure the needle never moves? Since you're like, pushing it up against your skin?

I'm really freaking myself out because I'm using trenA and I'm afraid of any of this substance getting into a nicked vein or something, because of the cough. Some people's stories about the cough are really almost making me want to ditch this and not even do it. Some people say it's no worse than a huge bong hit. Others say they think they're going to die.

Can someone talk me down? I mean, be honest with me, but give me some straight talk. I have a desire to improve my physique, but I'm not a get big or die trying guy. I'm not doing this if I'm going to always have to worry about a frightening anxiety/cough attack hitting me every injection...

Yea it is a good idea to be al l the way in before aspirating, but the chance of you hitting a vein is so remote. Anyhow tren cough is not about hitting a vein bro, it's about oxidation, the metallic composition of it,some is heavier than others,and the other thing is how your body handles the oxidation, Igot buddies that definitely cannot do tren because of cough, and others like myself can do any amount and no cough whatsoever. So if you already did the tren and got no adverse reactions, then I would say you will be just fine. From time to time you might get a tickle in your throat or even a little cough, but you'll be fine. Hope this helps. God bless you bro.

forgot to subscribe

Yea it is a good idea to be al l the way in before aspirating, but the chance of you hitting a vein is so remote. Anyhow tren cough is not about hitting a vein bro, it's about oxidation, the metallic composition of it,some is heavier than others,and the other thing is how your body handles the oxidation, Igot buddies that definitely cannot do tren because of cough, and others like myself can do any amount and no cough whatsoever. So if you already did the tren and got no adverse reactions, then I would say you will be just fine. From time to time you might get a tickle in your throat or even a little cough, but you'll be fine. Hope this helps. God bless you bro.

Can anyone else confirm what Minister just said about the cause of tren cough? This is the first time I have heard this and I'm not sure I even understand that well. All I took away from this post was, essentially, "Try it and find out, everyone's different."

Thank you for your contribution, Minister. So you think speed of injection makes no difference?

Can anyone else confirm what Minister just said about the cause of tren cough? This is the first time I have heard this and I'm not sure I even understand that well. All I took away from this post was, essentially, "Try it and find out, everyone's different."

Thank you for your contribution, Minister. So you think speed of injection makes no difference?

I think what Minister says about oxidation and heavy metals is dead on the head correct. I'm certain injection time makes no difference. I've never had a problem with pinning when concerned with depth. If your that concerened, stay with the 1.5 inch and sink it all the way. Dosen't hurt anymore than a 1 inch. You can also add some Benadryl shortly before your injection. This can help relax you as well as the airway....this cough, i believe is a spasmodic reaction, but the Benadryl will offer a little peace of mind for when you get that lump in your thoroat that feels like it's closing. It's a great time to be using your higher doses of Clen as well to help with the spasms as that will relax the smooth muscles of the airways.

Hope this helps you out.

Hmm. All out of clen. That's a good idea though. Might procure some more. And the Benadryl too, also a good idea.

I'm disappointed you feel there is nothing I can do to reduce the chance of this strange side effect occurring. I've seen several experienced/respected (to a reasonable extent) members on other BBing forums say they are sure that injecting slower helps a lot. But you two seem pretty sure about this too.

Please, all you highly experienced bros reading this thread, shed some more light on this.

Last edited:
The correct answer was posted here but widely ignored. Using the Ulter Slin Pin (USP) method. You just backfill a slin pin, push down into lean muscle with your finger and shoot into the indentation. It takes about 30 seconds but it will eliminate 99% of your chances of cough.

Youtube. YouTube - usp.mov

I do not always get the cough but it has happened on quite a few occasions, usually mixed with mast and prop though.

Like a previous post stated, it kind of freaked me out for about 2 seconds the first time it happened but was not that bad AT ALL.

After the first time it happened, everytime it happens now it doesnt bother me at all.

This is coming from someone that has suffered from SEVERE panic attacks and anxiety issues for a long time, clen is much more of an issue with anxiety for me.

I would say your just freaking yourself out but that is just speaking from my personal experience.

The correct answer was posted here but widely ignored. Using the Ulter Slin Pin (USP) method. You just backfill a slin pin, push down into lean muscle with your finger and shoot into the indentation. It takes about 30 seconds but it will eliminate 99% of your chances of cough.

Youtube. YouTube - usp.mov

Good idea to use a slin pin, not a good idea to touch the plunger that's going to be in contact with the injected substance...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131