over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren cough stays with me?

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
First thing is first, when I pin tren I literally get the cough 2 out of three times. Am I just more sensitive to it than most guys? Neve heard of anyone getting the cough this frequently.

Also when I get tren cough I notice I end up developing a slight cough for a couple of days after. When I stop taking tren, or manage to go through a few days without getting the cough it goes away. Is this fluid build up in the lungs?

I use low doses only 300mg a week usually.

what I have experienced ... it’s the gear you’re injecting causing that. when I changed the trend to another sponsor; coughs have went down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First thing is first, when I pin tren I literally get the cough 2 out of three times. Am I just more sensitive to it than most guys? Neve heard of anyone getting the cough this frequently.

Also when I get tren cough I notice I end up developing a slight cough for a couple of days after. When I stop taking tren, or manage to go through a few days without getting the cough it goes away. Is this fluid build up in the lungs?

I use low doses only 300mg a week usually.

If its lasting for a few day maybe its an allergic reaction to something? I would cease use.

Don’t they say use an antihistamine to control the cough?
I took 1/2cc tren today with 2 1/2ccs of other stuff. I shake up the syringe so the tren is fully diluted. No cough today. Strength was way up at the gym.

Could be youre sensitive to solvents and this particular brand has a lot? Also...where are you pinning it? I find that makes a difference for me

When I used tren in the past if I injected in my glutes I would get the cough almost every time. I switched to delts and rear delts and never got tren cough again out of the same batch of gear. Not sure if others have noticed anything similar.

If its lasting for a few day maybe its an allergic reaction to something? I would cease use.

I agree. If it's lasting a couple of days stop taking it! Are you mixing anything else with hit in the barrel? I've only had the cough a few times in the last few years, but the last run (new sponsor) I had no cough and best gains.

When I used the original Chinaman's tren I got the tren cough each and every time. And it was brutal.

I think for most, me included, the cough just lasted a few minutes after injection. Supposedly its because some found its way into your blood stream and I think it ends up in the lungs once its pumped there. Injecting through a vein could cause it to find its way in.

Doesn't really make sense that the cough lasts for days. That is something else. If it were allergies I would think your nose would be all stuffed up too and eyes red ect. Maybe a rash too.

Coughing, especially if fluid comes up, would be a sign of heart failure but I doubt its that because you would be having some really serious problems now.

I think for most, me included, the cough just lasted a few minutes after injection. Supposedly its because some found its way into your blood stream and I think it ends up in the lungs once its pumped there. Injecting through a vein could cause it to find its way in.

Doesn't really make sense that the cough lasts for days. That is something else. If it were allergies I would think your nose would be all stuffed up too and eyes red ect. Maybe a rash too.

Coughing, especially if fluid comes up, would be a sign of heart failure but I doubt its that because you would be having some really serious problems now.

It's not that at all. I inject tren and get terrible tren cough....probably 1 out of every 3 shots. Then I'll have a slight cough when I inhale deeply/quickly for a day or two after it. When I discontinue tren...this goes away. This happens with literally every brand of tren I try. Sucks because I respond so well to it but jesus I can't live like this...the cough even if it lasts only a few minutes just isn't worth it for me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws