over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren cough?

PLer1290

Banned
I've been pinning 2mL of tren ace + masteron prop in my delts EOD. In the last week or two, there have been 3 or 4 times where right after I inject all the oil (and just now it happened WHILE I was injecting), I get a really weird feeling in my throat and chest for 5-10 minutes. I aspirate every time. I've been pinning delts for a while and this has never happened until just a few weeks ago. Anyone know what's up?

You're probably just nicking a small vein when you first go in, and when you pull it out, some of the product is mixing into your blood stream. You're lucky you're not experiencing the actual cough....It's not fun! If you do get the cough, just try to relax the best you can and breath!!

Tingle?

Do you get a head tingle? That is usually what happens when I enter the bloodstream by accident...along with a very 'off' feeling in the chest....like a mini PE or something.

I get the same thing bro. It feels like air is filling my chest. Feels weird as fuck.

I've been pinning 2mL of tren ace + masteron prop in my delts EOD. In the last week or two, there have been 3 or 4 times where right after I inject all the oil (and just now it happened WHILE I was injecting), I get a really weird feeling in my throat and chest for 5-10 minutes. I aspirate every time. I've been pinning delts for a while and this has never happened until just a few weeks ago. Anyone know what's up?

Try to slow down the injection,,,take it easy and slow like 60-90 seconds.

It also puts a weird ache in my jaw on occasion, and sometimes a metallic taste...

Tis the price to pay!!

Yeah you nicked a vein bro....when a nick one or go through one...the feeling I get is if my chest fills up with air....as if I have a air compressor hose shoved down my throat

Man I got teen cough b4 it scarred the loss outta me.. if you don't know bout the cough from reading you would think it gonna have heart attack

Tren Cough

The same thing happened to me, burning in my chest, and throat. I started feeling sob. Same as Bio said, I was told I probally nicked a vein. Happened a couple of times after that just no where near as bad as the first. 100mg Tren ace EOD, never happened while on Tren Ethanate.

Out of all the tren shots I've done this seems to happen maybe 1/10th of the time.

Only ever had 2 times when it was really bad (had me laying on ground gagging for what seemed like eternity).

Just part of playing the game, also it lets you know you actually got some tren in your vial...

When you get Tren cough, there is no mistaking it. It's more then a tingle, or air in your chest. You cough uncontrollably for for 5 minutes or so. Like Bio said, it's best to try to stay calm, sit and try to control your breathing. First time it happened, I thought I was going to pass out. Scary shit! :eek:

That's totally normal, and the thing I hate about tren. Sometimes it can be scary.

I can't believe none of you guys no this trick. Every time before you inject tren get a nice big glass of ice water. I said ice water not just water. If you get that cough feeling coming on just start slowly sipping on the water. It will kill the cough and the feeling will go away almost instantly. I don't know why this works but it damn sure does.

pop a couple zegrid a few hours before the shot

the coughing and chest pain can bring you to your knees at times

I can't believe none of you guys no this trick. Every time before you inject tren get a nice big glass of ice water. I said ice water not just water. If you get that cough feeling coming on just start slowly sipping on the water. It will kill the cough and the feeling will go away almost instantly. I don't know why this works but it damn sure does.

Thanks Bro, I'll give it a try!

Bio is right, you hit a vein. Ive had it happen on a number of occasions and cant take a deep breath for awhile without coughing even after its over. Its a scary thing at times depending on how much gets in your blood stream it will put u on your ass

I'll try the water trick the next time I'm at it. shit man, like the other said, you KNOW for a fact when you get the tren cough. When I was taking a lot of stuff, I would inject both the right side of the muscle, then do the left side of the body. well the first shot I got the tren cough and my brother kept asking if I was okay, I was coughing so bad that I had snot running out of my nose lol.

I waited like 2-3 hours before I hit off the left bicep cuz, well... shit, I was scared to get the cough again after the next shot lol. that shit is a real beast man, i don't wish that on anyone except that jerk that cut me off in traffic :p

Yea you nick a vein with tren it is all she wrote. I did it with GAULS and there Gear is strong as hell it was 2cc of tren ace I went in fetal position for about 30 min fell asleep in that position it was the worst cough bad feeling ever Thought I was going to die no joke.

Man, I am on my Tren cycle and fortunately I have not experienced the cough. Nice tip on the ice water...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131