over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren cough

It happens as soon as I'm done pinning. Uncontrollable coughing for about a minute. By the end of it I'll be drenched in sweat. I noticed it only happens when I nick a vein or something.
Do u aspirate man ?? This is something you can avoid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's only going to be bad if you hit a vein. It's your lungs getting irritated and trying to breathe it off. I'll also get cramping in my jaw. I hate the taste right before it happens.

Exactly! Damn its rough.

Do u aspirate man ?? This is something you can avoid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have aspirated and created the vacuum but then I pull the pin out and have the cough's. I think you can nick a vein on the way in not enough to be draw back into the pin when aspirating and then when you finally pull the pin out it rushes into the small nick of the vain and cause the coughs. Just my experience

I never seem to get it really bad. What is it like for you? Sometimes during my workout I'll hack a few times and feel like I'm going to throw up but it usually is pretty random and doesn't last long. During the day I'll cough a few times pretty heavy but I doubt this is what people are complaining about. The main thing with me is the insomnia and waking up every hour or so, really destroys my quality of sleep.

Thats not tren cough buddy (the hacking feeling)

That I'm told is a rare thing that very few get. I discovered that tren was causing my seemingly constant vomiting sensation. Every time id work out id feel it coming on, every meal id feel it coming on. Tren cough is not the urge to puke. I wisk more guys had info about the tren vomiting sensation. AS far as tren cough, I can't handle it especially at the dose im taking. Don't inject into the quads and maybe inject with at least a ml of another compound. This helps in addition to slow injections using a 27 gauge needle.

But this time around im hoping to avoid tren cough with tren e. I was recently reading around and found that tren ace is usually what causes the kidney and liver issues. Idk if true but I was reading something about one of the reasons tren hex was created. I'm skeptical of any real hex out there so im really hoping tren e has less chance of tren cough. That is a monster and it's not worth the benefits to me and I'm convinced that sensation is bad on your heart.

if your stacking with other injectables make sure it mixes in well with other juice so your not taking in tren all at once and pin as slow as possible .. even taking a couple of 5 second break.. and asperate before you inject to make sure your not nicking a vein..

Sometimes the taste comes and then I don't get the cough right behind it.

Personally, I like the taste enough that I don't mind the cough...kinda like a bong rip I guess.

tren

I never had the cough as i never tried tren ace . With tren e i did feel alot of breathing issues it will def limit your cardio capacity

I have only used Tren E and actually did get the cough once which was unexpected. Brutal feeling for sure, just wanted it to be over.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131