over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren cycle is T3 necessary

MurroGen

Newbies
BB Monad triggered a thought and I haven't found an answer for. Planning on running a cycle with Tren in it and I have read that it slows the metabolism down. It's recommended to take t3 with it. I'm not a fan of messing around with thyroid meds and was wondering if anyone has run a cycle with Tren with just normal fat burners like ECA, yom etc etc. and how did you like the outcome of your cycle.

I've always found T3 downregulation caused by Tren to be a bit odd. I find it hard to believe my metabolism is slowed down by Tren considering when I am using it it's next to impossible to put weight ON. I get extremely lean and vascular, all while on an "above maintenance" bulk. I find myself having to eat nearly 1k over maintenance on Tren to achieve mass gains. So I would say the T3 downregulation associated with Tren is really not that big of a deal, and no, you don't have to use T3 while on it. I never have.

In short... no

thanks epoxy. i'm going to track what my body does and see if it may follow a similar pattern to what you have stated.

just been on tren E low dose for a few weeks but it really does seem that the weight you get is lean quality mass. I do have to pound some calories down to gain! But the tren/GH combination is shedding what little fat I had fast.

I've always found T3 downregulation caused by Tren to be a bit odd. I find it hard to believe my metabolism is slowed down by Tren considering when I am using it it's next to impossible to put weight ON. I get extremely lean and vascular, all while on an "above maintenance" bulk. I find myself having to eat nearly 1k over maintenance on Tren to achieve mass gains. So I would say the T3 downregulation associated with Tren is really not that big of a deal, and no, you don't have to use T3 while on it. I never have.

Agreed. However, t3 will help counter some of the side effects of tren, from both mode of action and personal experience. But like the others said, you have to eat enough on tren as is, I'd recommend cabergoline or as a backup pramipexole to treat sides at a different point in the reaction.

Agreed. However, t3 will help counter some of the side effects of tren, from both mode of action and personal experience. But like the others said, you have to eat enough on tren as is, I'd recommend cabergoline or as a backup pramipexole to treat sides at a different point in the reaction.

these sides being the supposed slow down?

just been on tren E low dose for a few weeks but it really does seem that the weight you get is lean quality mass. I do have to pound some calories down to gain! But the tren/GH combination is shedding what little fat I had fast.

:) sounds enticing for a future cut combo! telling myself to only try 1 new thing at a time.

these sides being the supposed slow down?

The result of. Glucose fluctuation, imbalance of epinephrine, etc. At least that is the theory. Makes sense. Speed up the thyroid, watch your sweats decrease, your mood increase etc. Give it a shot if you choose but I prefer caber.

Using caber would be catching the result of the thyroid slowdown instead of the slow itself. Checks the dopamine and thus the prolactin, stabilizing blood gluc and epinephrine.

You can assume the reasons given for sides are wrong, but the treatment for the sides fit perfectly.

something very weird happens when you use tren (tren E in this case)...
a friend of mine was on it, and he was complaining from all the usual sides with tren (waking up in a pool of sweat, crazy pumps all the time... etc)... so he opted to get some blood work...

T4 was shit low
TSH was crazy high... i'm talking around 10 times the high range of normal

and this is a guy who has thyroid problems where his TSH was always extremely low.

you make your own conclusions on this one.

from my own expweriences tren has been enough for me to get lean and ripped when i wanna lean out and cut. but then again i dont go ova 14% bodyfat. Diet is really wut controls everything and these compoundds u r speakin g of r just aids for u. always see if u can get the results u want 1st with just changin ur diet and give it time. then if needed go onto something thatll give ya that edge so to saylol

Be extremely careful with T3. I have a friend that took it with his Tren A cycle at 25, 50, 50, 75, 75, 50, 25, 25 and after the cycle he blew up like a marshmellow. He had his thyroid checked and it was messed up. Hes back on track now (it took a long time) and lost a lot of the puff and fat.

Just be very careful with T3 bud. Do your research and if you are going to try it use it in very small amounts to see how your body will react.

In only my expercience i ran a 5-6 month cyle of test 500-600mg/w, 50-60mcgish (liquid based) t3/d, 20mg nova/d, with a 8 week run of winni 100mg/d oral. Taper up my dose of t3 in one week, held that for the entire time, two weeks per end of cycle i dosed done in a week. Only one complant, sweaty arm pits all the time.:eek: Lots of experience with juice but first time on t3. I have a very physcal job, big hours, so all i did was to eat clean, try my best every day to make up food but just better choices when i eat out, train, NO CARIDO, one cheat meal on sunday. Im 37 and got into the best shape of my life!!!.......So i dont know, t3 will most deff be in my nest cycle but i see no reason going over 50mcg/d for what i got out of it. FUCK clen with all those sides, always had to increase my stress meds when on that shit, plus cadio:banghead:

Exactly. I didnt know that it had any effect on T3 and I too would get really lean when on tren. Most of the time my body felt like it was on fire and you have night sweats. It feels like someone turned up the thermostat in your home and id swear a few times I actually would check my thermostat to see if something was wrong with it! No need for T3.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131