over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

tren cycle so far

gotigers54

Registered
started my first tren cycle about a month ago. so far so good, bought tren hex from a pretty reliable source here at pm so worst case scenario i figure it's tren e. im taking 150mg twice weekly and 50 mg test p eod with hcg twice weekly and caber .5mg e5d. kind of a small dose for tren but i was weary of all the horror stories i read about so i figured i'd play it a bit safe. I haven't really had the reported night sweats or aggression if anything i'd say my mood is a bit better (this could be because i recently just started training mma pretty hard again and it usually puts me in a good mood not feeling like a fat slob) the effects on cardio though are as reported holy shit do i run out of breath fast. i can feel and see im starting to lean out a bit and no sexual side effects except caber makes me so horny. i will try to continue to update as i get deeper into the cycle but so far i dig it, i wouldn't use it if i was close to a fight or anything that required cardio output but right now im just trying to get my sexy body back. i'm thinking of adding winstrol to the very last couple of weeks in this cycle. any input or advice is appreciated. stats are 27 yrs old 6'2 235 former sexy college football player/current recovering injured mma fighter not quite as sexy but working on it.

progress

so i'm about 6 weeks into the cycle and can definitely tell there is some bodyfat dropping as wells as muscle definition. im not really lifting much but i'm training several hours a day mma so good cardio and fast twitch muscle workouts. still no night sweats but i can tell my temperature is elevated during the day. a little scare with the hair i can tell it is thinning a bit but from what i have read this is pretty normal...hairline is not receding just hair is thinning a bit not too much but enough for me to be concerned head has also been itchy don't know if its related. i was considering cutting the cycle short but i decided against it. i had some back pumps about a week ago but i upped my water intake as well as my taurine intake and bought a kidney support supplement and haven't really had any problems since then. i think this will be my last cycle of aas for a long time i'll probably do 10-12 weeks total and taper off the test since the ester is shorter. i think i will go with strictly growth and maybe do some more research on epo and give it a try if i feel comfortable.

Good you can still perform, don't know if i'd choose Tren to supplement an mma cardio type workout.

Sounds good, man. IMO, a lot of people use way more tren than they benefit from. It doesn't take much.

As far as advice, I'd get some magnesium and zink in the mix to help with the hairloss and you could try Singulair (an allergy/asthma med) for the cardio sides...there's some info on here about it if you do a search. It has worked great for me. No cardio sides at all.

I love tren about 500 week is where it's at for me. How the fuck you do mma on it I don't know. I do a set of dead lifts that last about 40 seconds and takes me 10 minutes to get breath back. Glad your liking results. Minus the cardio I get 0 sides on it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good, man. IMO, a lot of people use way more tren than they benefit from. It doesn't take much.

As far as advice, I'd get some magnesium and zink in the mix to help with the hairloss and you could try Singulair (an allergy/asthma med) for the cardio sides...there's some info on here about it if you do a search. It has worked great for me. No cardio sides at all.

That's for sure. Legit tren works wonders at very reasonable doses.

I agree it doesn't take much tren to get results.... but I assure you none is wasted in massive doses. Try 200mg per day and see if you feel it isn't worth it, you will be shocked.

I did it the last ten days of my cycle for the hell of it. Talk about daily changes.

Thx for sharing as I am interested in tren. :headbang:

I agree it doesn't take much tren to get results.... but I assure you none is wasted in massive doses. Try 200mg per day and see if you feel it isn't worth it, you will be shocked.

I did it the last ten days of my cycle for the hell of it. Talk about daily changes.

1400mg a week?

thanks for the advice on the allergy meds. cardio is brutal as far as mma workouts go but i push through it wrestler mentality you know, but i do feel like im going to have a panic attack from not being able to breath sometimes haha

1400mg a week?

Yeah, did it for the last week.
I heard a few people doing their entire cycle at that dose.
I wasn't willing to commit to something that heavy, but wanted to try it at the end to see if the daily changes claim was accurate.... it was.

There were a couple members here doing that dose the entire cycle, and a few doing that much and more on some other forums (up to 300mg daily). The one guy I saw on another forum using that dose looked outstanding, so I was intrigued.

also do you have to get a script for singulair? or can you get it otc?

I'd like to know this as well.

7 weeks into my first Tren cycle, loving it, great gains/fat loss, no sides except shortness of breath during aggressive sex. Super horny, feel like I can last all night, but winded within 15 mins. :banghead:

Yeah, did it for the last week.
I heard a few people doing their entire cycle at that dose.
I wasn't willing to commit to something that heavy, but wanted to try it at the end to see if the daily changes claim was accurate.... it was.

There were a couple members here doing that dose the entire cycle, and a few doing that much and more on some other forums (up to 300mg daily). The one guy I saw on another forum using that dose looked outstanding, so I was intrigued.

I'm doing 150mg a day right now, might try 200mg a day for the last week. I think the harshness of tren gets overplayed. At least for me....I get no sides other than being a little more winded from cardio, and nothing gives me strength or makes me look like a bolus dose of tren does.

started my first tren cycle about a month ago. so far so good, bought tren hex from a pretty reliable source here at pm so worst case scenario i figure it's tren e. im taking 150mg twice weekly and 50 mg test p eod with hcg twice weekly and caber .5mg e5d. kind of a small dose for tren but i was weary of all the horror stories i read about so i figured i'd play it a bit safe. I haven't really had the reported night sweats or aggression if anything i'd say my mood is a bit better (this could be because i recently just started training mma pretty hard again and it usually puts me in a good mood not feeling like a fat slob) the effects on cardio though are as reported holy shit do i run out of breath fast. i can feel and see im starting to lean out a bit and no sexual side effects except caber makes me so horny. i will try to continue to update as i get deeper into the cycle but so far i dig it, i wouldn't use it if i was close to a fight or anything that required cardio output but right now im just trying to get my sexy body back. i'm thinking of adding winstrol to the very last couple of weeks in this cycle. any input or advice is appreciated. stats are 27 yrs old 6'2 235 former sexy college football player/current recovering injured mma fighter not quite as sexy but working on it.

toss in another cc of the tren per week

Oh trust me, I do know it won't get wasted...I was merely speaking from a results/sides ratio point of view.

ok so a little update i could use some help with. I went to the doc for something unrelated (back pain) and he ordered blood tests, said my cholesterol is high 286 and i am have low thyroid output. have never had either of these before so i can only attribute it to something in my cycle, diet is pretty clean. he ordered a follow up test so i was wondering if there is anything i can do or take to get these levels a bit back to normal short of coming off cycle? i don't want to ruin my cycle but also don't want to ruin my health. thanks

ok so a little update i could use some help with. I went to the doc for something unrelated (back pain) and he ordered blood tests, said my cholesterol is high 286 and i am have low thyroid output. have never had either of these before so i can only attribute it to something in my cycle, diet is pretty clean. he ordered a follow up test so i was wondering if there is anything i can do or take to get these levels a bit back to normal short of coming off cycle? i don't want to ruin my cycle but also don't want to ruin my health. thanks

Tren eats HDL at a fairly quick rate for most of us, LDL also goes up for almost everyone. Its the double edge sword of tren use and yes you must find a way to live with it or not use it

thanks is there anything i can do to lower my cholesterol a bit so that i can just tell the doc it's diet related and get him off my back. saw that i can take some low dose t3 to get thyroid levels up i have some on hand so i will try that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131