over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Cycle, Something's off here.. need some input

CaptCrash

Registered
Hey guys, need a little helping figuring out what the hell has been up with me lately. This is not my first time using tren, its been a while, but i'd say 4th time i've used it. I'm about 8 weeks into this cycle:

Tren E 400mg per week
Test E 250 mg per week
Kicked started with 6 weeks of Winny at 50mg ED
Been using Humalog at 12-14 iu preworkout 3-4 times a week

Additionally I have prami and nolva in there for sides.

Here's the problem: I'm fucking useless the whole first quater to half the day. I wake up easily, pop out of bed, then about 2 hours later it sets in and I'm a slug. I feel like a lead vest. I have to pop an ephedra or something just to kick start me and get me to go workout. All i want to do is nap. This started about week 5 or so. I've had the normal tren sides before but this is just ridiculous. I'm ready to drop the tren because I feel like its holding me back from busting my ass in the gym, which is never usually a problem, esepcially because I'm not dieting strickly or anything that rough. I've tried throwing some T3 in the mix at about 25-50 mcgs a day but that doesnt do much either.

Am i just not handling the tren well?

I'm in a similar situation. Tren causes a major lack of motivation for me. Desk job type work is no problem, but anything that involves moving around has me feeling incredibly lazy. I get like this from high doses of any AAS, but tren is the worst of them all for me.

I am normally a very productive person that doesn't stop moving throughout the day. On tren I would be content relaxing at home with the AC on and a good movie on TV, haha.

Happens every time i run tren. It makes me one lazy SOB and so unproductive. Stims are the only thing that get me through a day.

You mentioned nothing about school/work, hanging out with Friends...Etc..Sounds like all you do is wake up, and work out..It sounds like you are depressed and not fully enjoying life, or have not enough responsibilities.

I think it's time for you to drop the Tren. I had the same lethargic feelings at the end of 6 weeks with Tren A. It's been two weeks and feels like a fog has been lifted.

low test

I never really feel like this on tren but then again im running a lot higher dose of test at least 5-750

Never been lethargic on tren at all, complete opposite actually. Tren and gh and im buzzing all day. Are you cutting? Tren burns through calories

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like low blood sugar. I get this on low carb days. Also taking T3 which just makes it worse. Gotta feed that stuff, even if you're cutting. Bump your cals up a little and see how you feel.

Never been lethargic on tren at all, complete opposite actually. Tren and gh and im buzzing all day. Are you cutting? Tren burns through calories

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This was my experience (in my one run with it). Boundless energy throughout the day.

Check your bp, hematocrit/hemoglobin. Tren can elevate BP even at a low dose, you aren't really using anything that will jack up RBC too much but may be left over from a previous cycle unless you started this one clean.

Sometimes you can just feel lethargic on a cycle, it sucks when it happens. It could be the prami if you are using that. Try MP caber instead but really you shouldn't have any prolactin issues off that dose. I don't know why anyone uses prami anyway. Caber is soo much better and no sides.

But I've been like that off test only, test/deca, dbol, drol, but mine is normally estro related.

You mentioned nothing about school/work, hanging out with Friends...Etc..Sounds like all you do is wake up, and work out..It sounds like you are depressed and not fully enjoying life, or have not enough responsibilities.

Couldnt be happier, I have an awesome job, its very long hours so I'm up early and gym is usually on my 2-3 hour lunch break mid day. I eat about 3600-3800 calories, plenty of carbs, no junk. And I'm fine after about 4-5oclock, its just that morning rut.

I'm thinkin of just getting rid of the tren, its not for me.

Check your bp, hematocrit/hemoglobin. Tren can elevate BP even at a low dose, you aren't really using anything that will jack up RBC too much but may be left over from a previous cycle unless you started this one clean.

Sometimes you can just feel lethargic on a cycle, it sucks when it happens. It could be the prami if you are using that. Try MP caber instead but really you shouldn't have any prolactin issues off that dose. I don't know why anyone uses prami anyway. Caber is soo much better and no sides.

But I've been like that off test only, test/deca, dbol, drol, but mine is normally estro related.

Just had BP ran, rest and post workout. Both checked out beautifully. It was one of my first guesses.

Just got pass the same thing..I'm on test prop,tren ace, mast prop & var.
At first I thought is was the var which most orals will do it , but once I bumped my aromasin up to 12.5 five a day...I feel 10 times better, I'm still a little sluggish but not as bad, so it might be the winni...but i bet your estro is high.

Prami did that to me...no probs. with Caber though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131