over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren + Deca= Results

I plan on stopping use in Sept and taking a break till after new years, but while I am off I will be DNPing every other week.
Whoa! *LOL* Are you sure you want to go through fourth months where every other week is misery? It's just a guess, but you MAY want to reconsider using DNP every other week for four months. Instead, you could do two weeks of DNP every other month, and just keep your diet, cardio, lifting in check. Do what you want bro, but personally I wouldn't do that to myself for a third of a year.

I have done DNP week on week off for two months already. I mean I would like to do it like that, but might add a little extra down time in between. Only when I do 600mg a day do I have problems, 400mg is ok and I do not get as tired or breath like I cant get air (plus I have asthma so I am extra careful on it).
I am getting a plastic cover for my bed this time to help with the night sweats clean up. I feel that the results of DNP is worth it.

do a search on dnp, ive posted how i like to see it run while off

I have 200 200mg DNP on the way from the super market. I figure on taking it on and off till I get really leaned out, then do a big bulking cycle of tren, deca and test followed by another cycle or two of DNP. I did a search like you said and found a few more thing I can take when I am DNPing. So far I was only taking Vit-C and L-carnitine @ 500mg for every 200mg DNP. I will add ALA, Pyruvate, and Glycerol. It also mentioned something to kick your appitite what would do that?
Plus maybe I am having a bad day, but I can not remember what Glycerol is or does.:confused:

glycerol is the part of fat that can be converted into glucose, it doesnt effect blood sugar levels though, it helps on dno cycles to minimize sweating, elaborate on how ur gonna run the dnp...

Glycerol

A dude named Jeremy Keough wrote this. It's pretty accurate and tells you all the basics about glycerol. I chopped off the last paragraph as it was just his opinion on glycerol in protein bars.

What is Glycerol?

Glycerol is a colorless, odorless, sweet tasting, syrupy liquid. It is 60% as sweet as sucrose and has a caloric value of 4.32 per gram. Glycerol is technically a sugar alcohol.

What is it? Does anyone have a clue why that suddenly a protein bar has 20 grams of carbohydrates instead of two? What about why there is a sudden "bite" feeling in the back of your throat after eating one? Lots of people don't know, and should they? Yes.

So what exactly is it? Is it a carbohydrate? Yes and no. A carbohydrate is based on simple sugars (glucose and sucrose) they are made of a simple formula (CH2O). They are polymeric compounds made up of the simple sugars and can be hydrolyzed to yield simple sugars. The disaccharides are sometimes grouped with the simpler polysaccharides (usually those made up of three or four simple sugar units) to form a class of carbohydrates called the oligosaccharides. A carbohydrate will break down and give you a little bit of energy and used in the production of lipids (fatty acids) along with the fatty acids combined with glycerol it will form triglyceride. All carbohydrate consists of a large class of cellulose, starches, and of course sugars. Carbohydrates are organic compounds that consist of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. They vary from simple sugars containing from three to seven carbon atoms to very complex polymers. Only the hexoses (sugars with six carbon atoms) and pentoses (sugars with five carbon atoms) and their polymers play important roles in nutrition. Plants manufacture and store carbohydrates as their chief source of energy. The glucose synthesized in the leaves of plants is used as the basis for more complex forms of carbohydrates. Classification of carbohydrates relates to their structural core of simple sugars, saccharides. Principal monosaccharides that occur in food are glucose and fructose. The three common disaccharides are sucrose, maltose and lactose. Polysaccharides of interest in nutrition include starch, dextrin, glycogen and cellulose.

The FDA (food and drug administration) had no choice but to list it as a carbohydrate only because there was nothing else to list it under. Now we all know why a protein bar had two grams of carbs per bar than suddenly went up to twenty-something. A high protein bar will have about 18-25 grams of glycerol in it, but will be listed on the label now. Too much can cause an upset stomach or diarrhea. Studies shown that devouring one-gram per kilo of body weight would be an accurate dosage. I recommend not exceeding 100 grams per day. Now that you have read this I can tell you why it should not be counted as a carbohydrate. Glycerol is chemically an alcohol; it is obtained from oils and fats, and used to retain moisture from the air. Do carbohydrates do that? I think not, not even close.

I understand if you still can't comprehend what it is from my article. It is hard for me to since a lot of people didn't know what it was, including me. So I had to do a lot of research. To make it easier I thought I might as well throw in a question and answer segment of this page.

Exactly what does glycerol do to your body?

When administered orally, glycerol has a hydrating/dehydrating effect. This is based on the fact that glycerol has an ability to hold onto water, glycerol can actually absorb so much moisture that mold growths can develop unless an antiseptic is added along with the softening agent! Glycerol's water binding ability helps keep bars soft and also may be of benefit to endurance athletes and bodybuilders alike. Endurance athletes can utilize glycerol in conjunction with extra water prior to an event in order to support hydration and therefore enhance performance. The recommended dosage for accomplishing "super-hydration" range varies and each individual should experiment sufficiently prior to use during competition. For reference, start with approximately 1-gram glycerol per kilogram body weight along with an additional 1.5L - 2.0L of water, consumed 1-4 hours prior to the event. Interestingly bodybuilders might consider taking glycerol prior to their stage appearance in lower dosages without consuming the additional water to "dry out". Leaving the water out of the equation may cause a shift of existing body water temporarily out of the tissues and into the blood. While this ought to maybe work to obtain the shrink-wrapped look, you to definitely test it out prior to the day of the show to see how you react? Glycerol supplementation will not help those who have failed to diet properly and are covered by a small layer of blubber.

What does glycerol claim to do precisely?

There is only five things I that I could find that it is claimed to do. To easy answer this question, it claims it increases blood volume, enhances temperature regulation and improves exercise performance in the heat. Also its claimed glycerol is a sweet liquid that acts like a sponge in your body. When consumed with water or a sports drink, glycerol causes greater fluid retention than drinking water alone. Hyper hydration before exercise can reduce, delay or eliminate the negative effects of dehydration. I apologize for not giving a more descriptive answer but this is all I have at the current time.

nice sum up on glycerol

i never could find the ca\ls/gram and thought i heard it was closer to 3/gr

thanks

As to how I am going to run the DNP, It will be something like this.
Since I already have done it in the past I do not step up the dose. I start at 600mgs a day taken about every 8 hours. I try to run like that for seven days. However some weeks my asthma gets so bad I have to lower the dose the last few days. Then I take off usually the same anount I was on before I go back at it. However if it really wipped my ass I will add a few extra days of off time, mainly to catch up on sleep.
Now have any of you used T3 with DNP, I have heard two things about it. One take DNP seven days and then T3 seven days. Another was to Take your regular high dose of T3 with the DNP and stop when your not taking DNP since DNP eats up your T3 or something. I did not find anything about this when I did my search so your help or opinions would be helpful.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity